• Published 25th Sep 2017
  • 630 Views, 0 Comments

Mirrorgate MG1 - RDDash



Twilight Sparkle is forced to deal with her own immortality, plus there is also a crystal empire popped out of the existence as well as an entire mirror to the another world. How it got there, nopony have a clue!

  • ...
 0
 630

5: Crossing into Different World

Twilight Sparkle had been standing on the corner of Twenty-Fourth Street and the Canterlot's Alley. So far she had been extremely disappointed, Sunset Shimmer had been extremely oblivious to the ponies who were now humanoids and they were watching her every move.

"Are you receiving this?" She asked her squad in a headset.

"Yep, she thinks she is the Queen of the Castle, say, do you want to knock her down?"

"Rainbow, how would you propose I do that? My double doesn't even go to this school, it would be easier if you do it, since your double already goes to it."

"And here is the problem, we are not supposed to meet with our doubles or people who knew our doubles personally. For how long do you think you could pull the farce trying to pretend someone who you are not? Trust me this Rainbow and me are very different, I would get caught in like seconds."

"You are not that different, I watched, all of the core personality is there."

"It's not the point, the point is that you are a star of the show, not me. Look it's not that difficult, it would be easier for everyone if you advertise yourself as a visitor from Crystal Prep. It's not forbidden for strangers to visit other schools. Anyway, If Princess Celestia was still being in charge then this had been all on you. She would most likely have dropped you Into unfamiliar territory without any backup."

"Okay, okay I get it I am going, you don't have to be so hard about it."


"Am I correct to assume that you Crystal Prep student wish to visit Canterlot High?"

Currently, Twilight Sparkle had been in the office of Principal Celestia, she needed to sort a few things.

"Well, you see, this is quite embarrassing really." Twilight swallowed, "But the thing is, one of our students Sunset Shimmer is gone native in your school. My school wishes to retrieve her, so they send me as a school representative."

"Unfortunately, as much as I wish to help you out, I simply cannot force the student out of the school just because they went to another school."

"That would be technically true, except that Sunset Shimmer never got transferred, and she never been removed from the old records. It's such a shame, really but in a reality, Sunset Shimmer had always been a Crystal Prep student. So do we have a deal?"

"I am afraid that we do, welcome Canterlot High Ms. Sparkle."

"Excellent! It's been a pleasure working with you Principal Celestia." With that Twilight Sparkle exited office.

"You sure we can trust her?"

Principal Celestia cringed, "I am not sure Luna, you know very well that I do everything I can to keep that monster Principal Cinch under control, every single year she gets more and more senile. If anyone, it's you who got in the good relationship with Dean Cadence."

Vice Principal Luna nodded "I suppose that true, we do spend a lot of time together, of course, she mentioned Twilight Sparkle, but her and that person who was here right now. I can tell you right now this person is not Twilight."

"What do you mean?"

"I've never met Twilight in person but from what I could tell from Cadence her Twilight is shut in nerd, a very smart one I am sure of it but she is lacking social skills, and everyone in Crystal Prep is constantly dissing her for being a Teacher's pet. Frankly, in my days we would have made fun of her too.

"This person, however, is like a politician. No, worse, she is a well-oiled bureaucrat. Not only she has social skills, but she also knew what to say, and she played you like a violin until you said yes."

"Well, would you would like me to do, even if she is not who she says she is we literally know nothing about Sunset Shimmer. I might be wrong, but just maybe this Twilight really did came here to retrieve Sunset "

"Come on, that girl is a troublemaker, but would you really consider it throwing her to the wolves just to get rid of her."

"To the wolves?"

"Yes Celestia those people are really dangerous, don't let the innocent act fool you!"

"What do you mean those people?"

"She didn't come here alone, that's what I am saying there are others!"


Twilight frowned, she just observed Sunset Shimmer bully a mirror version of Fluttershy.

"I suppose it's time to get to work," she said to herself, she then addressed Fluttershy directly "Um, hi! My name is Twilight Sparkle and I was just wondering how long are you going to take her abuse."

"Well, keep wondering, because I don't really know how is any of this is your business!" She then pushed Twilight out of the way.

"It may not be my business, but how long will it take until you snap, or perhaps you would lose it and then maybe try to end it?" Twilight then jumped right in front of Fluttershy.

"I am really sorry but you have no idea what are you talking about it."She then quickly went away.

Twilight once again connected to her radio receiver "Rainbow, just what the hay just happened?"

"You are being a little bit pushy. I think that did sound like it."

"Yes, and anything else?"

"Well..." Rainbow started to sound a bit evasively.

"Well, what?"

"We may, or may not have a situation, you see about ten minutes after you departed from us, we had been attacked by shadow creatures."

"A shadow creatures," Twilight now honestly thought that Rainbow is running a prank at her expense, "Are you for real?"

"I am real as I can be Twilight, they are literally made from shadows, and they are really lethal. So anyway we managed to hack a local communication network, and..."

"Rainbow you are at the internet cafe aren't you. You are just trying to sound cool."

"Okay! Okay! I and the girls are in the cafe, we just took a few liberties with hacking the system, also I didn't say anything before but you definitely need to use codenames."

"I'll try, so what did you find?"

"So, do you remember our crystal ponies right? In order to escape the imminent doom they jumped into a different reality from ours, and then they adapted into the creatures that we can observe right now."

"Okay, so what happened next?"

"What they didn't realize is that this world is populated by Nightmare Creatures, that's what they were called here in urban legends. Those Nightmare Creatures prefer to feed on quote-unquote young adults.

"If you go around asking people, they will deny it, adults will pretend like the monsters don't exist, and teenagers will engage in passive-aggressive behavior."

"So, when I foolishly assumed that Fluttershy is being a doormat? Then she was just..."

"Yes, she probably had been playing kick me game where Sunset would just blow off steam, and Fluttershy would just pretend to be offended. Did you know that the school that you are in right now used to have more students?"

"I thought they just..."

"Got transferred? Got kicked out? There are like at best twenty-thirty students in the whole school, way too low for a school that supposed to accommodate some of the population that goes into Canterlot slash Poniville district. Keep in mind that Crystal Prep houses the school population of Canterlot slash Crystal district."

"So that's why three days limit? By overstaying by more than three days we are endangering ourselves."

"I won't call it like that, but yeah the less we stay here the better!"

"So why don't we just grab her and jump out?"

"I suppose if you want to do it the boring way, then I suppose we could do that, but then there is another issue, she would just go back."

"Seriously, who would want to go back to this hell hole?"

"Apparently she would. Listen, in order to ensure that Sunset Shimmer would actually stay in Equestria, we need to severe everything that is holding her back here."

Twilight Sparkle just entered the school corridor where she found four very specific portraits. "That's the option I suppose! But I have a better idea do you know how they do have an annual competition, where they award a title for the school princess and guess what Sunset had been awarded to be a school princess four times in a row."

"Huh, are you sure she is not secretly me? Because I am pretty sure we just found the person who is more of the egomaniac than me! Would they even let you compete?"

"Well, it doesn't have to be me, we, by which I mean I could just pick the second most popular girl here, and make her into number one, and I think I know where to start."

"..."

Twilight then disconnected the feed and set it into the passive mode. She noticed a certain girl with a purple hair, her job just got a bit more complicated.

Author's Note:

Nightmare Creatures: this is what you get when you suddenly get one in thousand chance of receiving a check a random dream.