• Published 25th Sep 2017
  • 630 Views, 0 Comments

Mirrorgate MG1 - RDDash



Twilight Sparkle is forced to deal with her own immortality, plus there is also a crystal empire popped out of the existence as well as an entire mirror to the another world. How it got there, nopony have a clue!

  • ...
 0
 630

10: You Thought Nobody Would Notice

Two government agents had been standing in that exact corner where Rainbow Dash smashed the robot up. However, the remains of the robot were still there because Pinkie Pie clones couldn't make it there on time.

"Well, I guess we are just that lucky that all of this mess happened in an isolated area."

"Yep, someone trashed that thing up and left it for us to pick it up to study!"

The first agent looked at the second, "Do we even know what that thing is?"

"The people above our level probably know, our job is, don't ask questions. Alright, people lets clean this mess up!" Those particular people that he was talking about was a team of people in hazmat suits who was just been doing their jobs.

"Do you suppose we, as a government, have memory erasers?"

The second agent looked at the first, "Even if we do, do you think they would tell us? Also, can we please do our jobs? I don't want to hear crackpot theories of what our government do have and doesn't have. This year we have giant robots from outer space, whats next alien ponies from another dimension?"

"Yeah, yeah!"

Meanwhile, at the same time at the Crystal Prep different Twilight Sparkle had been finishing up her homework, and was about to exit her personal lab, aka repurposed closet, she collided with Dean Cadence.

"Oh I am so sorry Dean Cadence, are you alright?" Twilight Sparkle was completely surprised at the sudden Deans appearance.

"Yes, I am quite alright, Twilight, although I am very surprised to see that you are spending your time in another school!"

Twilight looked very surprised at that, "I am not sure what you mean? I've spent all night doing homework? Sometimes I end up so busy I forget the time, so I just set up an alarm in advance."

"Huh, that's weird, because I thought I saw you all over the Internet, I just really hope Principal Cinch wouldn't notice your treachery. I don't think she is that tech-savvy."

"I assure you there must be some kind of mistake!" Twilight once again apologized to Dean Cadence and she was about to go to her classes when she heard her dog barking "Spike I am so sorry! I forgot to feed you!" She ran to the closet and opened it, she took a bag of a dog food and gave some of it to Spike. "Spike, promise me that you would stay here, I don't want you to bother other people!" Spike licked her face, satisfied Twilight quickly took her staff and run away.

"Well, I guess that just leaves you and me, huh!" Said Dean Cadence to Spike.

"Bark! Bark, bark!"Spike run towards Dean Cadence and leaked her face too.

"Okay, okay I know I am pretty too! Now, I guess I have to make sure to distract Cinch from Twilight!" She sighed, "Maybe I should as well ask Luna what is it all of that was about."

Meanwhile at Canterlot High Schooll Pinkie Pie and the others had been sitting in the gym and watching Sunset Shimmer popularity plummet in favor to the new girl.

"Well, it sucks to be Sunny right now! I can die happy now!" Pinkie became instantly became bored because of a short attention span "Um any ideas what we are going to do now?"

Rainbow Dash shrugged, "Well we had thirty minutes to burn, so um, I guess I will just sit quietly playing a video game or something."

"Do you mind if I join?" Applejack was more than interested in playing video games with her.

"Sure, I guess! It would be less boring this way!" Rainbow Dash gave AJ her controller

"Hey, do you think when this all over we could make some sort of club?" Rarity expressed her idea to everyone in the room,

"Meh, I guess we could! let's see how it going to go." Pinkie Pie hair deflated, "Ask me later when I feel a lot more enthusiastic!"

"Not felling yourself again Pinkie!"

"Nope! I have the strangest feeling like if someone just got kicked out from a vice principal office, for a case of really bad photoshop!"

At the same time, Sunset Shimmer is getting booted by Vice Principal Luna, "This is very very sad, I don't know what is sadder you thinking that I could be easily tricked by those mismatched photos, or the fact is that you did this in the first place. I suggest you reconsider your actions miss Shimmer, please have a nice day!"

Back to the gym with Pinkie Pie and the girls "Yep! definitely sounds like someone we know! Hey, Twilight Since you are going to be with us did they gave you your schedule?"

Twilight Sparkle who is a pony Twilight nodded, whatever it takes to keep that lie going, she just don't know for how long. She already received a report from her Rainbow Dash, that this world is populated by giant robots in disguise. Twilight Sparkle looked at human Rainbow. She currently has two options, option one slowly getting confused by the fact that there are two copies of her friends right now somewhere in the multiverse. Option two, trying to finish her mission of studying an alien world.

Pinkie Pies hair puffed back, "Excuse me girls while I will borrow Twilight for a few minutes like I said Excuse me!" She grabbed Twilight and then drugged her to some closet,"This way no one would disturb us!"

"Disturb us from what?"

"Oh its nothing, I just thought I could ask you some questions? Other girls just wouldn't understand, they would think I would sound crazy"

Twilight decided to raise the eyebrow, she then decided to spill some collected information. "What exactly would blow their minds, the magical talking ponies, or the giant robots from outer space!"

"So you do understand!" Pinkie Pie gasped, "I thought I am not the only one who isn't crazy!"

"Pinkie Pie! I am the magical pony from another universe! Sunset Shimmer is a pony too. Pinkie Pie you are not crazy, you are just random!"

"But the robots Twilight! They are real The robots are real! " Pinkie Pie shouted, "Nobody wants to believe me!"

Pinkie Pie pulled the smartphone from her pocket, "Look this thing could be a robot too, I don't know, nobody knows!"

"Is it?"

"Well no!" Pinkie Pie piped down "At least I don't think so! most of them prefer vehicles!"

"Okay, so, what are your questions Pinkie?"

Pinkie Pie blinked, "Oh right, how old is Sunset Shimmer in your world?"

"I really have no idea, I think she is like in her thirties!"

Pinkie Pes eyes widened, "Um okay that's kind of disturbing, wait how old are you?"

"I am twenty-three Pinkie, and just to be clear Pinkie, all of you are about the same age as me, except for Rainbow Dash, she is older than Princess Celestia! This is quite confusing even for me."

"Wait, why? Is Rainbow Dash in her fifties or something?"

"No, she told me she is over thousand's years old! A bit two hundred years older the Celestia" Twilight decided to clarify which resulted in Pinkie Pie falling from shock.

"I never realized that Rainbow Dash is... oh... she actually looks good for her age! Oh wow, Principal Celestia is also looking good for her age!" Pinkie Pie gasped, "Um, maybe we should just keep them separated because they might end up fighting each other until only one of them remains? We would never know for sure!"

"Pinkie Pie its nothing like that, I am pretty sure they wouldn't end up fighting each other. Also, Rainbow Dash is only legally a thousand years old, she is only twenty-eight physically. It's a complicated time travel staff."

"Um, okay!" Did Pinkie Pie sound a bit disappointed by that sudden revelation just now?

"Um, Pinkie Pie? I think we should just go to our classes."

Pinkie Pie nodded in agreement, then they both exited the closet and they both went to their classes.

Author's Note:

Wanted to post this chapter on Saturday, about halfway I realized that it might have to post it sometime Sunday. Yeah, that staff about Highlander is kind of random,