• Published 16th Jul 2012
  • 1,094 Views, 6 Comments

Mystical pony:starring goemon - roytheboy1213



ganbare goemon meets my little pony

  • ...
32
 6
 1,094

Mr.goemon

Chapter 1:Mr.goemon

*NOTE*i do not own ganbare goemon nor mlp fim if i did this whould have been animated.
and for those of you who will complain about the story sucking feel free to make a better gg mlp crossover and tell me so i can raed it and favorite it.

hope you like it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a peacfull day in the village of oedo(or edo).the sky was clear,the birds wher chirping,the charry blossums
wher blooming.it was a peacfull day even goemon and his sidekick ebisumaru wher chilling out on the roof tops.
goemon and frends wher known as heros in the land of japan for saveing the world numerous times.
from an evil warlord to a phsycotic sports maniac to undead armys all the way to defeating imposters
goemon,ebisumaru,saske,yai, and the mighty robot impact whould alway defeat those who wished to rule for ther selfish desire.And the lord of the region of oedo and the young princess yuki whould always congradulate the heros for
rescuing all of japan or just the oedo region.

"ah finally peace and prosparity"said goemon as he laid down on the roof of a general store.

"yep.dumpling?"offered the puggy blue lacky as he scarfed sum dumplings.

"hell why not...are they octopuss"asked goemon

"better.ther golden!"ebisumaru reveaied some golden dumplings.

"hell ya"exclaimed goemon as he ate one"wherd you get em?"

"omitsu had some extras from the tea shop closeing early"ebisu explained as he ate another one"too bad she's in nagoya
to help out the tea shop branch out ther."

"yep she's probably haveing a good time"goemon then leaned over in a lazly sleep way.

Then in the distance was a lady dressed in a purple jumpsuit with lush green hair running on the roof tops
running twards the two.

"hey you two"said th green haired ninja.

"sup yae"ebisu said in happienes as he ate another dumpling"dumpling?"

"shur"yae said as she took a dumpling.

"sup yae how's the scouting?"goemon asked as he sat up.

"prety boring ever since the last time we saved japan"yai said as she sat down.

Then a little robot ninja with green clothing came runing twards the trio.

"mr.goemon,mr.ebisumaru,ms.yai!"he said as he ran on the roof tops.

"The wise man want's to show you something urgent at his lab!" little robot ninja exclaimed.

"finally the posability of saveing japan agen!"goemon jumped for joy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was also a peacfull day in ponyvill just like in japan ther was no crime fires to put out.

"ugh im so board!"exclaimed twilight as she finished her libary books."im going to see if the new book store
has eny new books on magic"

At le books store.

"welcome ms.twilight looking for a new spell book?"asked the shop maneger.

"yes do you have eny thing on growth or somin im going to try an experiment"twi explained.

"oh sorry i just sold that one to another unicorn whering a sparkly shrowed"the shop keep explained."but i have a new book
titled:advanced magic for advanced unicorns"

"huh sounds pretty intresting"she poundered then bought the book with excitement.

"oh boy i cant whait to read this book"twi said as she skiped to her libary.

At the libary.

"hmmm let's see no growth spells but here is an intresting teleportation spell"twi said to herself as she pointed to the spell.

"Why wher you so ubsesed with a growth spell"asked twilights assestant spike the purple dragon.

Twilight responded with an evil laugh and a creepy look at spike but thats a diffrent story for later eny way.

"well i can just try this spell to pass some time till i get a copy of the book that was sold at the book store."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhil in japan out side the house of the wise man.

"well i wounder what that old man wanted us to see"said goemon waiting impatently.

Then some slidy japanese screen doors which reveiled an old man with a bushy beard.

"ah goemon,ebisu,yai iv been waiting for you come in but pleas take off your shoes i also shampood the carpet."

After they took ther shoe's off they headed into a room with a machine sentered at the middle with a computer
attached to the front.

"this is my amazing teleportifyer"said the wise man as he pointed to the machine with glee.

"this baby can teleport you enywhere in the univers!"

"enywhere?"asked the gang.

"thats what i just said you dorks"he said in anoyance you know...hes old.

"so how dose it work?"asked ebisu.

"well i just dial a sertain cuardnece and the moniter will send me an image outside the location."wise man explained.

"theres also a reason i wnted you all to come here...thers a planet i found as i was pushing random cuardeneses and i wanted you 4 to explor to see if ther are*giggles*cuties!"wise man said in glee.

This of course left the four with a WTF face on each of them.But none of the less they wher excited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhil in equestria the mane 6 wher at twilights libary to witness her do the spell.

"darling i cant whait to see this spell in action"said rairity with excitement.

"ya i wonder what youll transport"said rainbow dash.

"oh oh i wonder if shel summon alians from onther world!"pinkie pie exclaimed while jumping crazily.

"well i know twi whon't mess it up since shes the best right sugercube?"asked apple jack as she turned to twi.

Actually twi was kinda hopeing somin like that whould happen.

"well if just finished the nessesary procoutions written in this book so we should get ready to teleport"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"so lets try this baby out!"said goemon as he raised his fist in the air.

At the excact time wise man pused a button that said ready twilight had just preformed her spell and at both worlds a flash of light apeard in front of the ninjas and the mane 6 and a loud "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"was heard from the ninjas and wise man as they vanished.

Hope you liked it.

give me ideas!