• Published 28th Aug 2017
  • 411 Views, 5 Comments

Astronomy isn't important. - TheOctoGal



Galexia Night was born to her two parents. Grey cloud and Starry Night. She's the princess of astronomy, but is that really important?

  • ...
 5
 411

Chapter Two: One whole year.

The day was August 26th, 1017. It was a very special day, that many ponies in Equestria would be attending. It was Princess Galexia Night's first birthday. She had gotten bigger over the years, she learned how to slowly flap her wings. But so far nothing with her horn, and still just random noises was all she could make. One of the first ponies who arrived to her big party was the princess of the moon herself Princess Luna.

Princess Luna was trotting up slowly to the big party tent, she smelt lots of delicious foods being cooked. Many baked goods, and many different foods that would be made on very special occasions. She trotted into the tent, and looked around. She saw the two adults working hard on cooking, decorations, and other party stuff. "Greetings Starry Night, Grey Cloud." She smiled.

The two parents looked up in shock at how early the princess had come to the small filly's party. They both gave a warm smile with a "Hello!"

Princess Luna gave out a small chuckled, seeing how hard the ponies were working just for their little filly. She knew it was important for them though, the filly was a princess for Celestia's sake. She knew that it was very important to a lot of ponies who live in Equestria. She smiled "Well, you two do seem to care very deeply for the new princess filly. I can see why of course, she's young and very important to Equestria. A new princess is always a big deal to ponies all over Equestria, far far away ponies come from. Today will be a very important and busy day for you two, she's going to be expecting a lot of ponies to want to see her and her cute little filly self this fine day!"

Starry Night gave a small nod, and kept working. "I mean she's only turning one! It's not like she's turning thirteen for when she starts to study astronomy and learn how the motion of stars and planets move throughout each year and day! Right?"

Princess Luna sighed. "Even though that's true, it won't be long until she will already be thirteen miss Night. Years and years go by very fast, I mean just look at how old Celestia and I are already, soon she'll be that old. And it will only feel like ten to twenty years for this young filly who's having this momentous occasion today, am I correct?"

Grey Cloud looked over and nodded to the princess. "While that may be true, it will still be a while for us! We won't even be that old when she turns the age of thirteen! It won't be long though. But we'll just have to enjoy her at the age she's at for the time being. Even if she can't talk, do magic, or be able to fly right yet. She's still our little filly."

They all smiled at each other, as more voices were heard coming in the distance. Soon the party would be starting, and a little filly would be having the best birthday that she'd ever have in her whole life...