• Published 21st Oct 2017
  • 794 Views, 10 Comments

Stalin and his bathtoys - T-chan



Stalin takes a bath in the Kremlin...... Stalin is no longer in the Kremlin.

  • ...
 10
 794

3 Bubbles and Bourgeoisie

It has been 15 minutes since the Horse Daemon Had left the presence of the glorious leader and He was beginning to get prune and his bubbles were not as bubbly anymore. not wanting to go scout out himself personally he did the next best thing he pulled his arm back and threw Comrade Andrei as far as he could out the door of the room he now recognized as a throne room.

"Go Comrade and seek out more bubbles or I will Have to send you to Gulag for re-education."

"*nondescript yet patriotic Rubber ducky noises*"

Outside the door, Celestia was starting to get nervous (something that she very very rarely did as she had the power over the sun so anything that really pissed her off could be taken care of with something like a solar flare or a radiation burst or just the heat unrelenting heat). Pacing back and forth she suddenly realized something very very important the fact that it was 2:48 in the afternoon and a Tuesday, on any other this would not be a problem but on Tuesdays and Thursdays to keep up with the demand of day court there was a second day court in addition to the morning ones. One that started at 3:00 sharp in the afternoon.

Her thoughts on how to solve this problem quickly were shattered though as a rubber ducky hit her right in the face.

"MRGHDPH"

"* aggravated rubber duck noises*"

"NO!!! ANDREI!!!"

Stalin quickly looked away as he saw the flustered Horse daemon approach with the ever Patriotic Andrei in tow. And then proceed to launch Comrade Into tub with the yellow magic thing.

"So Comrade you have failed in your mission to retrieve bubble bath solution from the depths of the Horse palace"

"*forlorn rubber ducky noises*"

"For crimes against the state, you have been sentenced to 1,000 years in Gulag"

"*Heartbroken rubber ducky noises*"

"Due to circumstances though Gulag is another side of throne room"

With this Stalin proceeds to throw Comrade yet again this time though instead of out the throne room door it is instead to the other side of the room where Andrei (now stripped of the title of comrade) landed in the corner.

"Stalin....."

"GAH!! HORSE DAEMON KNOWS NAME"

"Only because the ducks have said, it almost 7 times"

"TRAITORS!!!"

"Two things, one Horse Deamon has a name and that name is Princess Celestia and Two, would you like more bubble bath"

At this Princess Celestia floats over the bulk size of Pretty Princess Bubble bath now with eathral maneā„¢
Stalin cautiously accepts this gift and is in the middle of considering a truce with this Horse when she ( he assumed this when it stated its position as a princess).

"I For the good of THE CCCP accept your offer on a temporary basis"

Celestia for once today, was feeling just a little bit better and hoped this would be the worst of today when suddenly there was a knock at the door and her hopes of having a quasi-normal day were dashed as she realized that it was 3:00 and she still had a suds up dictator in a very large bathtub sitting in the middle of her throne room.

Author's Note:

Starting to pick up the pace and also waking up so the quality may or may not improve not sure yet