• Published 21st Oct 2017
  • 790 Views, 10 Comments

Stalin and his bathtoys - T-chan



Stalin takes a bath in the Kremlin...... Stalin is no longer in the Kremlin.

  • ...
 10
 790

1 God Damn it Gustav

Today was a long day, and as such, I had planned on taking a bath as Comrade Gustav always helped on days like this. For those insolent dissidents who have not gone to re-education to learn of the glory of there, leadership Comrade Gustav is my rubber ducky who is my voice of reason most of the time. Today though he was being particularly ornery. After I had my men run the bath and insert the famed bubble bath solution I got in the tub {if you could call it that (there is a reason 12 people died during reeducation to build it)) and began the process of washing my mustache(a long and laborious presses not for the faint of heart). Today though Gustav would not be joining me as he was sent to the gulag as he had said that my facial hair was nowhere near communist Russian leader and more along drunken sailor levels. Because of this Comrade, Andrei and Comrade Joseph would be joining me today.

"Da. Comrade Martha is a worthy opponent Comrade Andri"

"*rubber duck noises*"

"I know that but she is not to be trifled with"

"*curious rubber duck noises*"

" For I have heard she is cheating on Comrade Boris"

"*shocked rubber duck noises*"

"*Smug rubber duck noises*"

"How dare you say that! Comrade Joseph when in fact Comrade Martha Has the clap"

"*slightly concerned rubber duck noises*"

"And you are the one she is cheating on him with!!"

"*Doubly shocked rubber duck noises*"

'*Caught in the act rubber duck noises*"

"For that, you will be sent to the Gulags"
"to build be an even grander tub"

"* pleading rubber duck noises*"

"that sounded like you want more time in re-education"

"one THOUSAND years in Gulag for you Comrade Joseph"

"*sad rubber duck noises*"

"Now, off with you"

It was at this point that Stalin took Comrade Joseph out of the tub and threw him across the room for re-education. While all of this was going on no one including Glorious leader Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin noticed Comrade Gustav just around the corner hooking up some kind of device to the tub except Comrade Joseph and he was going to re-education so his advice would not be heeded.

Then with a flick of a switch Comrade, Gustav leaped into the tub and was suddenly whisked away when the tub and all of its occupants were suddenly and unexpectedly teleported to a land far beyond the home.

Author's Note:

This is not edited and written at 5 am so expect very little from this piece of shit