• Published 24th Aug 2017
  • 596 Views, 2 Comments

The Gala to Remember - RDDash



After the successful mission in Ponyvile Twilight and the rest of Main 6 receives an Invitation to Grand Galloping Gala. With nothing else to do they accepted

  • ...
2
 2
 596

Chapter 5


CMC's Club House, 10:00 am.


"Ever since ten months ago when we first created this club with pride and joy, ever since that day I always wanted to share with you my greatest secret." Sweetie Belle said

"I think I am confused. Secret, what do you mean?" asked Apple Bloom.

"It is a very special super duper secret," answered back Sweetie Belle. "Please just trust me on this one."

"Okay, sure, but what it is?"

"First you have to Pinkie Promise me to not to tell anyone."

"What?"

"You have to promise or no secret."

"Alright, alright I Apple Bloom Pinkie Promise, not to tell anypony. . . "

"Anyone."

"What?"


"You need to promise not to tell anyone about it."

"Oh alright, I Apple Bloom Pinkie Promise not to tell anyone about the secret that Sweetie Belle would tell me, cross my heart, hope to die, stick a niddle in my eye."

"Good, now I want you to close your eyes and grab my hoof."

"Sweetie, what the?"

"Just trust me on this one Apple Bloom, pretty please!" Sweetie Belle said. "What I am about to do requires physical contact."

"So it's like Unicorn's magic." Apple Bloom asked.

"Yes, just like that. it's very special spell only I can do."

"Okay, do it!" Apple Bloom grabbed Sweetie Belle hoof and waited. . . "Well?" she asked impatiently.

Apple Bloom it's already done, you can open your eyes now.

Apple Bloom opened her eyes, and then she noticed that they wasn't in a club house anymore.

"So what? it's a wink out spell, even Twilight can do that! What so special about that?"

"Yes, that true but tell me something where we are?"

"I don't know, in the metal box?"

"That's a very primitive way to think about it, but please try again. It might be somewhat mean for me to do this but think of this like a game."

Apple Bloom looked again, then she noticed something strange, while they were in some sort of metal structure, it wasn't anything that she or anypony from her family knew. Somehow she could sense the metal?

"It may sound a bit weird but what does it made of?"

" It may be a bit cliché but it's called Hardsteel, short for hardened steel."

"I knew it, you just made the whole thing up!"

"Did not!"

"Did to!"

"Did not!"

"Did too! Oh hey Scootaloo, please tell Sweetie Belle that her game is stupid. Wait, Scootaloo what are you doing here?"

"Uh, I do live here, sometimes," Scootaloo replied.

"I knew it, we are in Ponyvile all along!"

"Actually we aren't"

"You know, Sweetie Belle kept asking me to play the game, and I thought that game quickly grew old. . . Wait what, what do you mean we aren't in Ponyvile?"

"Exactly what I said we aren't in Ponyvile. Oh I see what's going on, I've should of guess t Sweetie Belle stop messing around with Apple Bloom."

"Spoil sport,"said Sweetie Belle

"Sweetie Belle quit it, you spend way too much time with Rainbow Dash. I already have an awesome mom, I don't really want another one."

"1509 years 11 months 24 days 11 hours 35 minutes," Sweetie Belle stated with pride, her eyes were bright red.

"I said, quit it!"

"This gets weirder and weirder," said Apple Bloom.

"Help me here, I think she is frozen!" said Scootaloo.

"Huh?"

"Translation, every time she do this, her logical processors hangs up."

"Huh!"

"Exactly, override command Sigma Prime initiate reboot sequence."

" Processing. . . Override command accepted. . . Initiating reboot sequence. . ."

"Well, okay then, we have about five minutes until she wakes up. I assume that she just drag you out all the way here?" Scootaloo asked Apple Bloom. Apple Bloom just nodded her head.

"I don't understand, what is going on?"

"Sweetie Belle is an android, and right now we are on the Moon," Apple Bloom just looked at her. "I am serious Apple Bloom, you aren't supposed to be here."

"Girls!"

"I don't and you do?" Apple Bloom asked

"That's different!" replied Scootaloo .

"Different how?"

"It's just is."

"Girls!!"

"Oh, of course it is. . ."

"GIRLS!!!"

"What?", they both shouted.

"Girls, this is my fault! That's what! And if you need to yell, yell at me."Sweet Belle sighted. " Just for once I thought that things would be different this time. Bloom just walk with me, I'll explain everything."


So then you are a milennia old starship and you just wanted to let us all in the loop?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Yeah that's kind of an idea. I don't actually remembers how old I am, I think I forgot."

"Wow, I mean that's actually kind of exiting. I am sorry I overreacted."

"That's okay, this is to be expected. I mean you should of seen Applejack when Rainbow Dash first dragged her here."

"Was there any others?"

"Others?"

"Yeah, starships like you, your sisters."

"Some of them I forgot, some of them got lost. However there one big sister left here on the moon. Come on let me show you."

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom went past many corridors, and they exited right into big crater. Inside it, there it was half buried was a very long starship, it looked sleek and streamlined, four big heavy turrets were mounted on the top of it each turret had four guns in each making it total of sixteen.

"Here she is my older sister Platinum, an elite Battleship class starship. She is four kilometers long, and armed with magnetically accelerated slug cannons and one hundred point blank self defense lasers. It just well ever since she crash landed here, she. . ."

"You admire her don't you, is something wrong?"

"It's just well it's been so long, I think she is gone."

"But isn't she?"

"It's just a shell, I mean if somepony can be volunteer to be absorbed to function as an AI. The starship could still be operated. In this case adult pony is need it to operate this ship. The older pony is the bigger the ship is. Sometimes there were few experimental starships that required multiple ponies to be copied, They were " Sweetie Belle explained.

"Volunteered, you mean you were once a living pony."

"Yes, I was, I am just the copy of Sweetie Belle who lived very long time ago."

"So if somepony volunteers, then!?"

"Yes, their minds would be copied, and the pony in question would just continue to live their lives like nothing happened. But enough about me, let's go find Scootaloo, I've got some explaining to do."

Author's Note:

At this point it becomes somewhat of a cliché that somepony is going to be whisked out on to the moon, but yeah it had to happen.

There is a story that currently in the moderation process, so some time soon it should be posted on line.

Yeah, I went and done it, I very changed the Pinkie Promise. In my defense it's still better than swallowing 1000 needles