• Published 10th Sep 2017
  • 438 Views, 3 Comments

Crazy's Crazy Life - Comrade Bagel Muffin



More storyies of Crazy Pyromaniac's fun and exciting life.

  • ...
 3
 438

Some R&R&C

The three pegasi guards escorted the soaking colt back to their home. Once they got back Duty Bound grabbed the towel that he kept just inside the front door for just such occasions. Fortunately the sun had been strong enough to dry the pouting colt out some on they're way back.

"Here you go Crazy Go ahead and get yourself dried off before you catch a cold." He throw the towel over Crazy's head.

"Hee, yeah sorry for over doing it a bit." Winged Shield started drying the colt off with the towel.

"Who cares about a cold. All the cookies have been ruined." He pointed an accusatory hoof at Winged Shield. "Apologize to the cookies."

"I'm sorry cookies," Loyal Heart began. "But you just looked so taste and it felt so wrong to just leave you there on the ground like that."

"Relax Crazy, Duty's going to make some more chocolate chip's okay."

"What, why do I have to make them again, your the one that drenched them!"

"Hey, why is it that Loyal Heart cooks everything, but the cookies?"

"Because Loyal Heart always eats the cookie dough and it never even makes it to the oven."

"Yep, cookie dough is the best."

"Don't you worry Crazy, I'll make the cookies. After all I AM The fun one."

"I thought I was the Fun One."

"You're the screwy one, Loyal."

"I thought I was the screwy one."

"Crazy you're in a league all your own," Duty said as the four of them went inside.