• Published 19th Aug 2017
  • 3,444 Views, 10 Comments

Rainbow Dash and her Parents Adopt Scootaloo - Creativa-Artly01



After the events of Parental Glideance, Rainbow's family surprises Scootaloo with adoption papers. Scootaloo, unsurprisingly, flips out at the amazing news. She can't wait to become a member of Rainbow's family.

  • ...
3
 10
 3,444

Chapter 3

That night, Scootaloo is tucked into bed by Windy Whistles. "Do you want to hear a lullaby I used to sing Rainbow?" she asks with a smile.

"Yes please," replies Scootaloo with a smile.

Windy begins to sing. "Close your eyes, no need to fear, my brave little girl, I'm right here. You are brave, yes it's true, but even sometimes brave girls need their mommas too. Close your eyes, I'm right here. There's no need for you to fear. I'll protect you. I promise that much. I'll always have you. I'll always support you because you mean that much, because you mean that much to me." She then sees Scootaloo drift off to sleep then kisses her on the forehead and leaves the room. Windy sighs, she's so glad they took in Scootaloo as their own daughter. If they hadn't, she doesn't even dare try thinking about it.

A few minutes later, Windy plops down on the couch alongside Rainbow Dash, her husband, and her brother in law. They then flip on the TV and watch the Buckball game against Appleloosa. Rainbow smiles as she watches Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Snails compete against Braeburn and his team. Everything is perfect. She has a new sister, she has successful friends, what more could she ever ask for? She honestly has no idea, and to her, that's the best feeling in the world.