• Published 19th Aug 2017
  • 456 Views, 5 Comments

Super Gypsy Lord Admiral Nyronus Shachza Shouldn't Write Shipfics, Volume II - Shachza



Equestria, where the friendship is magic and the romance is probably also even more magical. Well, usually. Sometimes, not so much.

  • ...
24
 5
 456

The Great and Powerful Tristan had Spikemare at "Neigh"

Deep, dark shadow of gnashing teeth and dull, shadowy scales crashed down on the roof of a random Ponyville house, reveling in the terrified screams and thundering hooves from the roads below. With glowing green-white eyes, the sinuous dragon surveyed what he had wrought. Ponies fled in every direction. Black flames towered over gutted homes and shops. Twilight threw magically-enhanced book-jectiles from her perch in the upper reaches of the town hall.

All was good in the world for Nightmare Spike. No. The Spikemare. Yes.

It was a work of beauty, the destruction. The Nightmare had never been so satisfied. With Rarity out for the count after a recent bout of posession and sudden, violent, and voluntary self-eject-ulation by the Nightmare, the blasted Elements of Harmony were useless. USELESS!!! Muwahahahahaha!

But then, a new sound. Boisterosity.

"Hey, overgrown scales-for-brains! Try this!"

The blue, cape-ridden pony decorated in stars that was trembling- No, standing defiantly on the road below. The Spikemare had just enough time to note this before BOOM! FLASH! WIZZ! Fireworks were everywhere!

But they were mere annoyances, and even as the pony, no, stallion turned and fled, The Spikemare was in hot pursuit. With fear in his eyes at his impending doom, the blue pony put on more speed. The Spikemare's talons still caught the pony's tail, wrenching him to a halt, and violently flipping him over.

"Neigh!" The pony shrieked in terror.

The Spikemare's heart fluttered at the pony's, no, stallion's dulcet voice. Stallion? He', whatever. The Spikemare wasn't picky. Not with such a delicious morsel underclaw.

"WHO DARES DEFY THE SPIKEMARE!"

"I-I-I'm the Gr-Great-t-t and-d P-Powerf-f-ful T-T-T... T-Tristan!" He squeaked out.

"Well, The Great and Powerful Tristan..." The Spikemare gave the azure-coated stallion a langorous lick across the lower jaw. "I believe you had me at 'neigh'."