• Published 10th Aug 2017
  • 1,825 Views, 5 Comments

Apple Bloom and Tender Taps - Creativa-Artly01



After learning about Apple Bloom's love for Tender Taps, Sweetie and Scootaloo try to set up the perfect date for their friend.

  • ...
3
 5
 1,825

Chapter 3

A few days after their date, Apple Bloom shows up to the dance studio for practice where she is happily greeted by Tender Taps and the other dancers.

"Okay, I'm here and ready to practice," says Apple Bloom.

"Great, pair up with Tender Taps," replies Miss Ballet.

The two nod and do so. They then begin to practice their routine. The two smile as they dance. They're glad that they're partners. The two continue to practice for three more hours before practice is finally called to a close. "I'll see you tomorrow," says Apple Bloom, hugging Tender Taps goodbye.

"I have a better idea, why don't I treat you to some ice cream?"

"Okay, sure," replies Apple Bloom with a smile. The two then head for the ice cream parlor. A few minutes later at the ice cream parlor, the two happily enjoy their ice cream cones. They laugh and talk in between licks. The two are glad Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle set them up. If they hadn't, they don't know if they'd ever come together on their own.

A few hours after finishing their ice cream, Tender Taps walks Apple Bloom home. There, they hug and part ways. "I'll see you tomorrow," says Tender Taps.

"See you then," replies Apple Bloom, kissing him on the cheek and closing the door behind herself. She then goes up to her room and plops down on the bed.

A few minutes later, the door opens and Applejack enters her bedroom. "How'd practice go?" she asks.

"It went well, thank you," replies Apple Bloom with a smile.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that, now do you want to come down to dinner?" replies Applejack. Apple Bloom nods and follows her sister down to dinner. Everything is perfect and Apple Bloom couldn't ask for it any other way.