• Published 10th Aug 2017
  • 1,825 Views, 5 Comments

Apple Bloom and Tender Taps - Creativa-Artly01



After learning about Apple Bloom's love for Tender Taps, Sweetie and Scootaloo try to set up the perfect date for their friend.

  • ...
3
 5
 1,825

Chapter 2

A few minutes after they're left alone by Sweetie and Scootaloo, the two open the invitations and read them. "Come to a dinner for two at the Crusaders Club House tonight at 7:00."

The two look at each other puzzled. "Who sent these?" asks Tender Taps.

"Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo have their names written all over this," replies Apple Bloom. "But honestly, I like the idea of us going on a date, I was going to ask you personally, but clearly, they thought they had to ask you on my behalf."

"I don't mind, it shows they care," replies Tender Taps. Apple Bloom nods. She knows he's right.

A few hours later, at 7:00, the two arrive at the Crusader Clubhouse. The two are then greeted and seated by Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. Sweetie then lights the candle on the table with her magic.

"Well, this isn't too bad," admits Apple Bloom. A smile appears on her face. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle then bring them out their meals and then leave them be for the night.

Now left on their own, the two enjoy their meals and enjoy a nice long conversation.

"So, a dance competition is coming up and I need a partner, if you'll oblige?" says Tender Taps.

"Of coarse, I'd love to be your partner for the dance competition," replies Apple Bloom blushing.

"Great!" exclaims Tender Taps. "The dance competition is in two weeks, practice starts this Friday. Don't be late."

"I won't, I promise," replies Apple Bloom.

The two then finish up their meals and even share a kiss. The two then go walking along the pier and even play some of the carnival games there. Tender Taps even buys her ice cream. Apple Bloom smiles then nuzzles his shoulder. Tender Taps smiles back, blushing a little bit. After a few hours, Tender Taps walks Apple Bloom back to Sweet Apple Acres.

As she enters the farmhouse, she gets asked a barrage of questions by Applejack. "How'd the date go? Did he treat you well? Do you like him? Does he like you? When's your next date with him?"

"Slow down, slow down," replies Apple Bloom, "the date went well, Tender Taps is nice. Yes, I like him. Yes, he likes me. I don't know when our next date is, but I am doing a dance competition with him in two weeks."

"Good for you!" replies Applejack. Apple Bloom sits her sister down and brings her a glass of water.

"Please just calm down, Applejack, please," begs Apple Bloom.

"Fine, I'm just so happy for you," replies Applejack. She stops talking and gulps down the water and lets out a burp. This makes them both burst out laughing. Apple Bloom is glad her sister supports her blooming young love, she'd honestly have it no other way. Still, she has no idea that her big sister played a part in setting up her love story just as much as Sweetie and Scootaloo did.