• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 1,066 Views, 14 Comments

Fall of Stafleet: Shooting Stars - Alchemystudent



Samus Aran arrives on Equestria to fight in the biggest war of her life

  • ...
11
 14
 1,066

The opening Salvo

As Celestia looked over the balcony of her quarters, the events of the last few days going through her mind, she began to plan.

"You are a lot like your father, Grandchild, he too was rebellious." A grey alicorn mare with a green mane and tail with a star cutie mark appeared in the room behind her. She gave a soft smile.

Celestia looked towards the voice, "Grandchild? Grandmother?"

The mare walked up,"I am Stryker, I'm sure you've met my Queen, Morning Dawn." She smiled,"I knew I felt something familiar in this castle."

"May I offer you a seat, Grandmother? I have much to discuss, and some questions," Celestia said, sitting down.

Stryker sat down, and looked at Celestia,"You have his demeanor, too. Your father had a really good poker face." She sighed,"I wish I could've seen you as a foal, Celestia, then I could've held you."

"What do you know of my father?" Celestia asked.

"Did your father ever talk to you about himself? Well," Stryker thought back,"He was always a bit rebellious, always running to places he didn't belong, always annoying Dawn, who was Princess at the time, and he never went to bed when I or his father said to." She chuckled,"That's probably the reason why he left us, besides chasing the love of his life. He saw one of the Alicorns of Darkness, your mother, and fell in love. Next thing I knew, his bedroom window was open, and I saw him running off into their territory." She thought back,"I liked the mare he chose, she was perfect for him. It was trouble for me, though, I had to make sure one of us didn't try to kill him for being a traitor. I still loved him, though, and I would've given anything to be at his wedding or coronation." She looked at Celestia,"And I'd have loved to hold you and your sister as foals. Your Grandfather also would've loved you, if he were alive."

Celestia shook her head, "Father never liked to talk abou the past. He said it was too dark and dreary for stories for little foals. He always said, "We were the light, no need to be tethered by darkness.' Though when he said it, I noticed that he had somewhat of a broken look in his eyes, like something hurt him. What was Grandfather like?"

Stryker leaned back,"Your grandfather was a kind stallion, who always cared for others. He would come back from healing ponies with gifts for the two of us. He always believed in caring for life." She frowned,"He was one of the first doctors, but also one of the first casualties in war." She teared up,"The war between those of Light, and those of Dark started because of reasons we no longer remember. Some say we had differing ideals, but that wasn't all that caused it. No one really knows what happened, but I do know that the first shots fired were aimed at your grandfather." She shook her head,"It's in the past now, we no longer hold grudges against the Alicorns of Darkness, there are so few of us left now." She looked at Celestia,"Tell me, what was your and Luna's lives like, before you married the putz I mean." She chuckled,"I doubt you married him out of love."

"Before the coming of Grand Error," Celestia giggled. "Mine and Luna's lives were rather peaceful. We had our fights, but we ruled like we were taught, with a kind and caring hoof. Though, to be honest, there were some that expected us to hold their hands for everything. But in time, I had learned better and was able to give the ponies a chance at free will. To choose to be able to fight for the right thing. Might for right as it were."

"Even when it came to those who I called my students, I never controlled them. I trained them, yes, but I also just opened the doors for them and made it their choice to choose whether or not to step through it. Sometimes it worked," a few tears fell as she remembered both students "And other times it did not."

"And you are quite correct, I did not marry Grand Fucktard for love, but political reasons. Though, if you ask him, he believes it is love and that is what we tell the populace."

"We only hold the door open for our children, it is up to them to walk through it." She used her horn to levitate a box over to Celestia,"I didn't come here to try and convince you to join us, I came to see my grandaughters. You do what you want to do, I won't do anything to you unless you want me to. Inside that box is a necklace for you, and a pair of earrings for Luna."

"Thank you, Grandmother," Celestia said, standing up and hugging her grandmother. "I am sorry that this war is putting us on opposite ends. There is much I wish to show you and tell you."

"Mommy?" a little voice said.

Celestia smiled and looked to the little foal in the light as he stepped forward, "It's ok Castor, you may remove the illusion. This is only your Great-Grandmother."

"Yay." the colt said, dispelling his illusion and showing the truth of his parentage and his true form.


The child got up into his mother's arms, "Grandmother, this is my son." when she looked down, the older alicorn could easily identify his parentage.

Stryker giggled as she put her hoof into the child's tummy,"Oh, Dawn's not going to be happy! I can tell you're going to be a little troublemaker," She said as she tickled him."

The foal giggled, while Celestia looked up, "She has problems with his kind?" she then looked down, "and no, he is not going to be a troublemaker like his father. He will be an esteem ruler of the court and will watch over all with a kind hand." she then booped her son's nose, "at least, when he is older."

"Gran-Gran?" asked the colt as he looked up an smiled.

"Tell me... was Father ever this tiny?"

Stryker giggled,"Yes, Gran-Gran." She looked at Celestia,"Of course he was. It's probably hard to believe now, he's probably bigger than I am."


"He was, at least the last me and Luna saw of him," Celestia said, looking away.

Stryker let the little one play with her hoof,"Did something happen to him?"



"After the three tribes united and we went to train under Starswirl, he vanished. He said that he had something important to fix and a great darkness to quell. I was never sure what he meant. The closest I ever saw of him again was some fool abusing his name," Celestia said, watching as the little on play with his gran's hoof.

Stryker chuckled,"Be really funny if Titan was that fool and he was testing you." Her ears perked up,"I think your sister's here."

"Sister, I have set-who is that? And who is that in your arms," Luna said, looking at Stryker and then the little colt.

"The colt is 'Castor' as he is normally," Celestia said, looking at the little colt who held out his hands for his auntie. "And this... is your grandmother."

"G-Granny?" asked Luna, in a little woona voice. She ran and hugged her grandmother. Then, looked at the little colt, "And I suppose you want me to hold the child of you and Discord. You expect me, princess of the night, conqueror of Star Bears and ice demons, ruler of the stars, bender of heavens, and deliverer of dreams to hold this a-" one look at her nephew and the night princess began to melt, 'dorable, cute, little, muffin!" Luna then picked up her nephew and smiled"Oh, I must find a guard of my own, take him and then get you a little cousin so you won't be alone!" Luna said with a smile.



Celestia looked at the happy two and then to her grandmother. Softly, she frowned, "I wish that it didn't have to end. I want to think of a way to let you live and be here for when I get this all back, but I can't can I?"



Stryker used her wings to bring the sisters closer to her,"Well, you never know." She nuzzled Celestia,"Nothing's truly impossible."


Celestia looked at her sister Luna and then to the little colt, remembering how each one came from what she feared may be impossible, "You're right.


Trixie stepped a few feet in front of the large pyramid and let out a gasp. Her eyes wandered over the place in awe as she was amazed by it. Then she looked around and frowned, "And why are you given control?" she said, following Twilight.




"I'm not sure. This thing that called itself a Corvid spirit just said it'll give me control." Twilight said, walking Trixie through the large metal halls,"Come on, our team should be in the room beyond."






"Our team? What are they like?" Trixie asked as they stepped in.


"I can't believe that this place has no real herbs. How can I farm anything like this!"

"Lyra, will you quit with the music I am trying to meditate here!!!"

"Well, excuse me, I thought you might like having a calming influence!!!"

"Children, please!"

"We are not FOALS!!!"

"Oh, this is bad!"






Twilight scanned the meeting room in horror. Next to them, Luna had her face in her hand, while she noticed the blue alicorn, now awake, shaking her head,"What the buck is going on!?" She shouted, causing the group to freeze





"Your team is currently having issues getting together," Luna said."Apparently, Miss Top wanted a herb garden, since she will be our herb specialist. Raindrops wants a meditation room so she can focus on not getting angry, and then we have Lyra who is making music which bothers Raindrops. Then we have Ditzy, who is down about how she broke my vase that my sister gave me on my birthday. Then we have Cheerilee who is trying to fix everything. We haven't assigned rooms or even explored this place fully yet!"

"Our...team," Trixie asked. Then she shook her head before looking at Twilight with a weird eyes, "You know how to pick them."



Twilight sighed,"Alright everypony, we're just now fixing up the rooms, and the herbs we ordered will be coming in soon, just give us a few hours, this place is kind of old. But we'll focus on that later, I brought our new teammate, Trixie." She stopped when she was getting stares.

“T-Twilight?” Raindrops whispered.

“Zombie!” Carrot Top shouted,”I knew they existed!”

“No, it’s the second coming, I thought that was a myth.” Cheerilee muttered.

“So my kids were right!” Ditzy smiled.

Twilight sighed,”Yeah, surprise, I’m alive again, can we please move on.”

Lyra shrugged,”Meh, it happens.

Theia walked up to Trixie and looked her over,"Greetings, fellow equine, I am Theia, a pony from eons ago."

Carrot Top raised an eyebrow at the introduction of Trixie, but said nothing. Raindrops waved as did a happy Lyra, and Cheerilee and Ditzy. Trixie looked up at the alicorn, "Merde, you are huge!"

Theia gasped,"Is that a new language?" She gave her a deep kiss.

Twilight jumped back in shock,"What in the-?"

Theia dropped out,"I enjoy learning new languages."

Trixie stood there, her eyes wide before she gave a long shudder and backed up a little. She gave a little epp as she asked, "Warn Trixie next time!"

"Tell me, Theia. Spakisen Deutch? Hablo Espaniol? Nihongo o hanashimasu?" Lyra said with a wry grin.

Raindrops grabbed Lyra by the tail and pulled her away, "No, just no."

"Come on, I am going into Bonnie withdrawal!" Lyra shouted, her hooves dragging on the floor.

Cheerilee smiled and walked to Trixie, "I hope you don't mind the mess. We are just getting used to one another." she then smiled at Twilight. "I hope you don't mind."



Twilight sighed,"This is what I get for going the cool spy novel route,"She muttered,"That's okay, it took a while for my friends to get used to each other. I think, maybe, living together, trying to figure each other out, will help make us better in the long run."


Luna chuckled as she walked away, "Remember, you were the one who chose this team. It was by your hand."

"Master?" Trixie asked as Luna walked away.

"I cannot stay," Luna saud. "The castle needs me. And if I am to keep up the charade, I need to be there. I will give you missions soon."

"Sure, we can probably survive that long," Trixie said.

Twilight nodded,"Right, so let's take the time to get used to our surroundings. Hopefully we fixed up the building enough so me and Trixie will have separate bedrooms!"

A few minutes later...

Twilight muttered,"This is awkward." she muttered under her breath as she lay next to Trixie.


"You are telling Trixie. First this bed is made for two ponies, yet Trixie thinks you are hogging her covers!!!"

"Am not! You are!" Twilight yelled.

"Trixie is sure that YOU ARE!!!" Trixie shouted


"I may have lost Neigh Orleans, but at least I now have some wonderful beach front property," Conquest said, skipping to a beat.

The figure in the cloak nodded, "It seems that we have arrived when the old gods have awoken. This is an interesting turn."

"Old gods?" asked Titan as he walked in. "What do you mean?"

"Old alicorns, from ancient times. You wouldn't' know, would you? After all, you were trapped in the Dark Dimension, getting bashed by your father for being weak? Or was it your lover?" Conquest asked, a smile on his face.

Titan quickly regained his composure, "Um, yes. You are right. I was busy elsewhere. Tell me, would any of these goddesses match Celestia or Luna's coat?"

"Why so interested? These are the gods of the old, of order and light, why would you care?" the figure in the cloak said.

"I-I don't."

Conquest smiled, "If that is so, then hand me the orb. You know the one."

"My orb?"

"Don't play games, Tity-Whity!" Conquest laughed and tapped Titan's shoulder, "That orb you used to mess with certain ponies lives. That orb."

"Why do you need it?" Titan asked.

"Reasons," Conquest said. "Now, come on, you and I are friends, right?"

Reluctantly, Titan reached into his robe and pulled out an orb, "Here."




----------


Nightmare sat in the snow, Dawn sitting beside her,"I see no invaders, I doubt we need to reenact the massacre of Canterlot."

Dawn sighed, looking at the Empire,"It's hard to believe they created an entire empire. Remember when they were mere cave ponies? How we used to play with some of them?"

"You mean play pranks." Nightmare said,"We considered them somewhat... dumb, didn't we?"

Dawn chuckled,"Yeah. We have eggs on our faces now, don't we, Sis?" Her eyes looked at the center,"Is that the Heart?"

"It must be." Nightmare got up,"Come, we do this diplomatically, this time."

"Of course, I did it my way last time, we'll do it your way this time." Dawn said.


"So that is how I wound up here on the outskirts of the empire," remarked a yellow stallion with a blue mane.

His fellow officer shook his head, "And all because a changeling tricked the guard into think you were stealing info and materials and pretending you were in love with Twilight? Man Flash, you had it rough, didn't you?

'Yeah, but I am glad...wait," Flash sentry looked through his binoculars, "Alicorns?:

"Alicorns, what?" asked his friend as he looked down, "We need to tell the prince-" he noticed Flash was gone."No wonder they call you Flash."

"Where is the princess?" Flash asked as he ran to the throne room.

The mare in waiting blushed, "Where do you think? It's afternoon snuggles for the royal couple."

"Frak!!!" growled Flash as he ran up the stairs to the royal chamber. Keeping his eyes closed and trying to ignore the moans of pleasure, he opened the door, "Princess Cadence, Prince Shining, I bring news."

As the door opened and Flash stepped in, Cadence rolled off her husband and put a sheet to her chest, "What is so urgent?"

"We have alicorns at our gates and the seem to want to enter the castle. I assume they want a word with you," Flash said, trying not to look.

Standing up, Cadence nodded, "Tell them I need time to get ready and I will see them. Let them know that I am-" she paused and looked at her husband, who was frowning a little, "On the way."

Flash nodded and ran past the throne room where the two alicorns waited, "OH my Celestia!" he said, trying to stop, only to run into a cart full of plates and towels. Getting up and stumbling he looked to them both, "Um, excuse me, ladies, but Cadence is indisposed right now. She says that she needs a moment to tidy up and will be on her way soon. She just needs to finish some important matters of state and some negotiations. See, the other country right now has itself at full attention, and the balls are in her court. If she doesn't make a move soon they will be very blue and it will hurt and no one will be satisfied."





Nightmare and Dawn looked at each other before coughing,"Well, I wouldn't want to keep a mare from her banana in a fruit salad." Nightmare said.

"We'll wait until she's done bludgeoning her beef curtains." Morning Dawn said with a frown.


In Cadence and Shining Armor's room, steam was billowing out, along with a soft sigh

"Whoohoo?" asked a servant.

"How does he survive? You think he would give out after the third or fifth time. A stallions heart just isn't built for that!" said a lady in waiting.

Another lady in waiting blushed, "I think her ladyship only married the prince because he has the greatest stamina of all."

A doctor walked out, "Ok, he's ok to be administered. His thighs are fine, as is his collarbone, pelvis, and Sphincter."

There was a pause, “Sphincter!!!!?"

and now the rest of the story

Cadence stepped into the throne room, using her magic to fix up her mane into a bun. Once she was glad with the way her mane was done, she fixed her long flowing pink gown with white and blue ruffles. Standing in, she put on her best smile and walked to her throne, "Let me please offer a warm Crystal Empire Welcome to our two new alicorn brethren. May I ask what brings you here? And please, don't mind my husband's...disappearance. He is indisposed."




The two coughed,"Ahem, yes. We came here because of you, Cadence. Perhaps Celestia has notified you of our presence,"Nightmare asked.


Cadence frowned, "The truth is, my queens, is that our country only gets any information or letters from Equestria when it's convenient for them. We have to make the journey constantly to them just to remind them that we exists!"




"Indeed. We are the Alicorns of Light. I am Princess Nightmare, this is my older sister Queen Morning Dawn." Nightmare said,"We're here to ask if you'd like a place among us gods. Your... mother, I guess, didn't agree, and neither did her sister. Though," She glared at her sister,"Somepony killing the guards didn't help!"

"They were Unicornicopians, no one cares!" Dawn muttered.

"We come here in peace, if you disagree, we will take our leave, but be warned, you will lack our protection." Nightmare said.




Cadence sat back in her throne, "You...thank you for your kind offer. But we have no need of your protection. If you did attack my aunt's home and killed the guards, then that makes you my enemy as well. I will protect the sanctity of my people and all of E-E-," Cadence became nauseous for a second, 'questria. Thus I h-" her face turned green as she left her throne, "Private Flash, please show our guests out!" she then ran to the royal chambers."





The two cocked their heads at this,"I think we may be getting another..." Nightmare muttered as Flash escorted them out.


Rarity stretched as she she yawned. Looking to her ide, she smiled when she saw the purple scales of her lover, Spike. A sharp pain came through her back as she remembered her sacrifice for him. Getting up slowly, she kissed Spike on the lips and ran out of the house, getting dressed. After a brief run, she made it to Sweet Apple Acres, "Are they?" she asked Rainbow Dash.

"Samus got up the same time AJ did. They are now having fun racing each other for morning exercises." Dash said calmly.

"And Pinkie?" Rarity asked.



Samus ran neck and neck with Applejack, chuckling,"It's not everyday I get to meet someone who could keep up with me!"

"Heh, the feeling' s mutual Sure you ain’t part pegasus?" Applejack asked as she ran with Samus.

"Nope, but I did get alien bird DNA!" Samus said with a laugh.

Applejack looked weird, and then shook her head, "That is not the weirdest thing I have ever heard."

"Hey girls!"Pinkie said with a bounce, her hair moving as she skipped, "How are things?"

Dash looked to Pinkie, "Applejack, race."

"Why aren't you racing, Rainbow Dash?" Fluttershy asked.

Dash leaned back and ate an apple, "Too easy. Samus said she can't run at her fastest yet and I want a challenge."

"How is Starla?" Rarity asked.

Pinkie looked down and ran hr finger in a circle on the fence, "She was let out of the hospital when I got there. Grand Ruler wanted an emergency meeting about what's been going on."

"Emergency meeting, then why aren't we invited?" Applejack asked, stopping her run and walking back to her friends.

"Higher ups only, at least that's what Nurse Redheart said”


Samus panted a little as she walked to the fence,"That doesn't sound good. Grand Ruler might try to kick her out, or be an insensitive prick and make her feel worse about her situation."




"Ah swear, if it’s either of those, Ah am gonna forget about being diplomatic and break that bastard's horns off myself!" Applejack said, drinking her water while handing Samus a towel.

"Guess we'll find out soon when they get back," Dash said.

Pinkie, smiling, bounced up and down, "Hey, let's focus on something bigger! We need to get Samus a home and show her around town."

"UH, Pinkie, do have any clue about which houses are available, or even what Samus needs?" Dash asked.

Pinkie skipped away from the fence, her hands behind her back as she smiled, "Nope, but that is part of what makes exploration fun!!!"

"Guess we are following her lead," Dash said, flying above them.

Fluttershy began to walk alongside Rarity, "What are you drawing?"

"Designs," Rarity smiled.

"Ok, so you met the entire team now," Applejack said, walking with Samus, "Rarity is our dressmaker, Dash the athlete, Pinkie the party girl and Fluttershy the animal care taker. the Starfleet team, those are the guys that are above us, are-


"Commanders Artie, Rhymey, Buddy Rose, Dyno and Myte, and Starla are approaching." said a commander as he looked into the throne room.

Grand Ruler nodded, holding his head to the horns, trying to stabilize them, "This is a gift from Meadowbrook. How can they be damaged?

Outside of the throne room, starla stood away from the group. every step she took trembled and shook, "I can't do this. I can't-"

"Hey, you alright?" Artie asked.

Starla shook her head, making Buddy step towards her, "Startle, you can talk to us." he said with a fatherly tone.

"Come on you two,
There are more important things to do."



"Rhymey, what’s the problem?" asked Buddy, shooting a small glare at him. "Starla is-"

"She needs to get moving
Unless she wants to get a beating."Rhymey snarled.

the four members of Starfleet nodded and walked away. Starla stood against the wall, looking on, "Why did they moves so easily?"

Shaking her head, Starla began to move, feeling Artie place his hand on her shoulder. She then flinched, "Stay away, please, don't touch me!"

"Sorry," Artie said, pulling away.

Then Artie was pulled aside by Rhymey,”Arthur.”

“Using my full first name. Not... like you at all, what the hell, Rhymey?” Artie raised an eyebrow,”And why are you pulling me aside to the shadows? Is this where you... do weird things to me!? Look I’m not like that!”

Rhymey blinked,”What? No!” He shook his head.

Artie let out a sigh of relief,”Ok, what’s going on.”

“There’s an invader in our midst, and she took Fluttershy away from me!” Rhymey said, his eyes darting back and forth.

Artie rolled his eyes,”Wow, Fluttershy being taken away from you, wasn’t expecting that.”

Whether Rhymey detected the sarcasm, or ignored it, Artie couldn’t tell as his teammate continued his crazy,”This invader is different, powerful, frightening. And she’s among us! Remember Bad Horse!?”

Artie sighed,”Sadly.”

“What if she’s like him!? An agent sent by the latest Big Bad to infiltrate our ranks from the inside and ruin our day!” Rhymey looked out the window,”She’s evil, and yet, no one’s noticing or caring!”

Artie thought for a moment,”Oh, you are talking about Samus!” He smiled,”I don’t know Rhymey, she did save my cat from a tree without any provocation.”

Rhymey continued,”I’ll flush her out, you’ll see!”

Artie sighed,”And you’ve stopped listening, of course.”


Samus shook her head (Names here are weird. Those commanders don't sound like much, though.)"Still don't think you should be in a military." She looked at all of them,"I'm sure from what I've heard you are heroes, but even then, civilians should never be forced into service."

Applejack frowned, "I know, we should be out there, living. Ah should be out there farming, Dash should be flying and Twi-" she stopped and shook her head at the thought of her fallen friend, "and the others should be out there living their lives. Ah don't mind being a hero, Ah kind of like it. But as a soldier, it feels like every day Ah live Ah have to be ready for the next attack or strike. We ain't soldiers, we ain't bred for a war."

Samus blinked at the stopped word. (Then again, they have been looking a little sad today, perhaps there was something important about this day),"No one is truly bred for war. Some are made to be warriors and guardians, but no one is truly built for the horrors of war. The reason why I became a bounty hunter was because I felt constricted as a soldier, and that seems to be what you're feeling."

Dash flew back to Applejack and Samus, "Don't know about being constricted, but I do feel so...confined! I may want to be a Wonderbolt but I still can't feel like these guys want me to live by their rules."

"Thought you were still a-"

"Quit. Ain't about to let my dream be handed to me on a silver platter," Dash's said flying ahead.

"You're right though Samus. It just makes me feel that I am not doing this because I want to, but somepony wants me to. Who to capture, who to... kill," Applejack punched her hand, "Of course, if you ask Starfleet and our dictator, we signed up because we were so grateful."


Samus rolled her eyes,"Yeah, right. You're not going to join a military force because you're 'grateful,' no one does, otherwise my Galactic Federation would be flowing in men. No, you join when you're willing.." She looked around,"This is a nice little village you got here."


Pinkie smiled, "Yep, and there is town hall!" she said, pointing to a large building in the center of the town, but that is not where we are going we are going to!" pulling Samus by the arm, she dragged the woman to a large gingerbread house. "Sugar Cube Corner!"

"... That's a literal gingerbread house." Samus muttered.

"Yep! great location," Pinkie said, "Now, there are some houses that are empty here and there!" Pinkie said, pointing to two houses that looked very broken down. "Unless you need something bigger."



Samus looked the two houses over,"I'll need to fix some of them up, mainly to put in a garage for me to fix things with, and a place to store weaponry. I'll have two people living in one of the houses, so..." She pointed to the bigger one of them,"I'll fix that one up."


"Excellent," Rarity said, smiling as she snapped her fingers.

From the horizon came an army of strong stallions and one purple dragon carrying what looked like pieces of Samus's ship, and plenty of lumber to help make it, "You couldn't leave your ship's pieces laying around. Just let them know what you need and they will be there to help."


"How in the..." Samus shook her head,"Never mind." She began to direct them to start building.

The group of strong stallions nodded and began to work.

"How did you-"

Rarity put her fingers to her lips gave out a haughty laugh, "Never underestimate the power of generosity my dear."




Elsewhere in Ponyville, three Unicornicopians looked down at a beaten Equestrian,"Look at that, the Equestrian is exactly where she belongs: At our feet!" One of them laughed,"This is what you get for bumping into your superiors!" He raised his fist to hit her. However, a purple hand stopped him. He turned and gasped in shock as the pink maned alicorn dressed in a dark purple dress uniform glared at him,"G-G-General North Star*!"

One of the other Unicornicopians gasped,"We thought you were-"

"Exiled? Or as your Ruler says, on an expedition?" North Star twisted the Unicorpian's arm until a crack was heard. She kicked the Unicornicopian down to the ground, before looking at the other two,"I came back when I felt a presence here, though I’m mainly here to see my nieces." She walked towards them,"But I think I need to teach you a lesson." She punched one the gut, knocking him out,"You," She looked at the remaining one,"You're higher-up. Allow me to teach you a secret." She said walking up to him,"Fight me."

The Unicornicopian gasped,"But-"

"Fight me."

He buckled under her glare. He threw a punch that the General caught,"Superiority is not decided by race." She crushed it,"It's by hard work!" She kneed him in the gut,"If you work hard to get what you want, then you can call yourself superior!" She backhanded him, before grabbing him from behind,"Perhaps you've gotten cocky on that high pedestal." She placed a thumb on his forehead,"Try living without magic!" A surge of black lightning came over his head. She let him drop,"When you know the value of hard work over race, then you can get your powers back." She turned walking towards the home of Ditzy Doo.


Sparkler looked at Dinky, "Hmmm, let's see. Did you wash the dishes?"

"Yep!"

"Fix the beds?"

"Yep!"

"Ok, you can go and have fun now," Sparkler said.

Dinky nodded and went to the door to open it.


North Star let out an oof as Dinky almost ran into her legs,"Hello, there, Dinky,"She gave a soft smile,"Where's my sister-in-law?"


Dinky looked up with a smile, and happily hugged her aunt's legs, "Auntie North!!"

"Um, Mom is gone," Spakler said. Though she was adopted by the family only three years ago, she still felt nervous talking to anyone but Sunstar and Derpy.


North Star smiled at Sparkler,"Don't be shy, Sparkler, you're a member of the family too!" She pulled her in,"Come here!"

Sparkler gave her aunt a big hug, "Thank you, North Star."

North Star smiled,"No, thank you for keeping an eye on the place. Are you all doing well?"

"Yes, in spite of Mom having to go off because of," she paused, "Reasons

"Reasons?" North frowned, pulling a bag of cookies from her pocket and giving it to Dinky,”What reasons?”

Sparkler shook her head,”I don’t know, Mom said it was a something she couldn’t tell us.”

North sighed, getting up,”Do you know how long she’ll be gone?” At the shake of her nieces’ heads, she frowned,”It must be serious if she has to be gone so long.” North Star shook her head."Shame I can't stay long, but there's something I have to do."

"Yay cookies!" Dinky squeaked, nomming on one of the cookies.

"Something you have to do? Like what?" asked Sparkler.

"It's confidential." North turned,"If your mother trusts you to take care of Dinky, then so do I. Remember you can always call on me to help if you need it." She said, leaving.


Dinky smiled and looked up to her sister, "Mommy will be fine, wont se?"

North Star walked by a pony in a cloak, and gasping as her hand brushed by with a shock,"What in the-?" She turned to the pony.

The pony in the cloak dashed away, hiding near a spot where she saw the mares looking at the houses,"My friends..." the mare whispered to herself.


"My Starfleet, tell me what kept you," frowned Grand Ruler.





"We had to get Starla from the hospital," Buddy said. "she was apparently in there because of... reasons."

Starla, having scared look in her eyes stepped forward, "I-I bring urgent news from the front, sire."

"Yes?" Grand Ruler said.

"Lighting Dawn has be kidnapped by our latest enemy," Starla said, the words bleeding from her mouth.

"“What!?"How can you let Lightning be captured? How on earth can you let this happen without giving your life for this!" Grand Ruler bellowed a s he stomped his hoof.

Starla lookd nervous, shaking s she whimpered, "Well, you see, it's because I was-"

"It matters not, we now have more important matters to concentrate on," Grand Ruler growled.

Starla looked at the others, there was some looks of shock and fear, while she noted at least two had a look that said she should've been captured instead. Looking up, she asked, "What happens now?"

"You are now in command of the team, Starla, being the second highest ranked member here."

"What?:" Rhymey shouted in disbelief."Grand Ruler sire,
There must be someone higher!”



"There is none. She will lead, for now," Grand Ruler said, before glaring down at him,”Do you have any objections?”

Rhymey muttered,”No, Dad.”

“What?”

“I said no sir.” Rhymey said with a friend.

Artie frowned, “But what about Lighting!?'

"He knows what he's getting into. As long as he is alive he will be fine. He is willing to give his life for us all after all," Grand Ruler said.

Artie stepped forward, but Buddy gave a calm smile, "It's ok. We're Starfleet, we're invincible, remember. I know that we can make it through anything."


"Good, you will need that confidence for what is ahead,”Grand Ruler said.


"Everything going according to plan?" A shadowed dragon asked.

A shadow with two large horns nodded, keeping his hands on the rectangular table,"Even Celestia fails to realize that they haven't been in control of the country since the beginning."

A pony in shadows nodded,"Conquest has made his moves, so have the Alicorns. Our little general has even returned from her exile."

The horned shadow clenched his hands together,"And the Chozodian?"

"She won't attack Grand Ruler, not yet anyway, though I feel that she will not be affected by the tool we gave him." The dragon said.

"You sound sure.." the horned creature said.

"Let's just say I've... done my research." The dragon chuckled.

The shadowed pony nodded,"So, that makes two ponies with high tolerance for the Crown on this planet..."


The house had just turned into a three story building with a garage in the shape of Samus' helmet,"There we go!" Samus gave a grin.

"Well, it is something else," Applejack said.

Rarity smiled, "it is perfect!"

Samus grinned,"Thank you. Now for a job..."

"Yeah, that one is going to be interesting," Applejack asid. "Ain't no bounty hunting guilds, so we'll have to think of something else."

"Oh! What about her cutie mark may that'll give a clue," Pinkie said.

Dash nodded, 'right, Samus, I hope you'll forgive me for this." she said, flying over and pulling down Samus's pants. At first, Dash gav a low whistle (Nice) and then looked at a cutie mark.

"Rainbow Dash!" Rarity said, flabbergasted.

"What, these stupid pants kind of block our cutie marks and Samus's suit covers the rest of her," Dash said not seeing Fluttershy's blush.

Pinkie looked close, "It looks like a weird crooked S with a circle on it."

Samus pulled her pants back up and raised an eyebrow,(Cutie mark?),"That's an ancient Chozodian symbol for 'Great Hunter."

"A hunter?" squeaked Fluttershy, worried a little about some of her more prey animals.

Rainbow Dash put a finger to her chin, "Hunter... great hunter."

"Oh, maybe she could be-"

"Pinkie, no, not a bargain hunter and she cannot hunt down bargain sales for us and we can’t pay for her," Rarity said.

Pinkie frowns, "How did she even know?"

Applejack leaned against the new house, "We need something. Something that an appy to her skills. You said you like hunting down criminals, right?"

Samus nodded, before looking at Fluttershy,"right, I only go after bad guys."

Fluttershy nodded. Rarity let out a gasp as she shouted, "Idea! A police officer!"

"A police officer?" asked Dash.

Rarity nodded, "A nickname for a detective is usually manhunter. And how do you get through the ranks and become a detective? A police officer."

Samus nodded,"That sounds good, where's the police station?" She looked ahead, noticing a dilapidated building with a star on the front,"Please tell me it's not that run-down building."

"Ah'm afraid it is," Applejack said, looking away.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and let ot a growl, "Starfleet doesn't think we really need one. The bad guys and gangs are too scared of Starfleet to do anything!"

"Wouldn't they try and hide if they were good criminals?" Rarity asked.

Samus facepalmed,"Right, so it's what I already knew:Starfleet's a bunch of idiots! Saying that bad guys are too afraid of Starfleet? That's a lie if I ever heard one! Even if it wasn't, it raises way too many questions as to the morals of the army then I care to think about!"

"Tell us about it," the group said as once.

"So, let's go in then," Dash said, leading Samus.

Pinkie Pie raised a hand, Um...guys." she said, her mood suddenly becoming very dour,"D-don't forget that."

"We, haven't dear, don't worry," Rarity said, smiling softly and hugging Pinkie.

Samus looked behind her, then shook her head, deciding not to dwell on it as she entered the building.

There were only three desks, one was empty, another was occupied by a minotaur eating donuts, and another was occupied by a brown stallion with a white mustache and glasses. The stallion looked up,"Well, hello! Not every day we get visits from the Elements of Harmony!"

Samus looked at the name on the desk,'Commissioner Gourd,' "Commissioner, I'm here to apply for a job."

The commissioner gasped,"Really?"

The minotaur chuckled,"Wow, we go from three to four! Finally somepony's got balls enough to say they can enforce the law better than those hacks upstairs."

Pinkie, getting her smile back, bounced to the Minotaur, "Hey Bull Lock! How are Mrs. Cake doughnuts?" she giggled, taking one.

Applejack frowned and said under her breath, "Former Elements of Harmony."

"Wow," Dash said, looking around, "I heard it got that bad, but I never thought-:

Bull Lock smiled, giving Pinkie a hug,"They’re great as always! How've you been doing, Pinks?"

Gourd walked up to Samus,"We'll need all the help we can get. What're your credentials?"

"I was in the army, now I'm a bounty hunter, but that really doesn't pay anything over here due to lack of a guild." Samus muttered.

Gourd nodded, before picking up a pen and throwing it at her. Samus caught it within her two fingers,"Good reflexes, now give me 50."

Samus laid down and proceeded to do pushups with her thumbs.

"Now, pull!" He threw a clay plate, which Samus fired with pinpoint accuracy.

Gourd nodded,"Reflexes, Marksmanship, and Strength. Better than the usual candidates. Here." He handed her a law book,"Read that, and forget everything about it because the laws are unfair."

Samus read through it,"No mocking? Seriously?"

"Exactly. Here," He handed her a badge,"Take this, you've been deputized. I know it seems fast, but with the low budget we actually get around here, it's about all I can do."

"Awww, no training montage?" Pinkie frowned as she leapt off the desk.

Samus looked at Pinkie," This isn't a Rocky movie." She thought for a moment,"Although, if there's Stan Bush or Survivor involved..."

Applejack shook her head, "Nah, Shaved Bush is on tour right now, and Survivor is taking a break with his family”

Samus stopped, turning over to Applejack.,"I don't know what's weirder, the fact that they exist over here, or that those are their names." She smiled,"I'll start patrolling as soon as possible, sir."

Gourd nodded,"I understand. Don't expect too big a paycheck, though, we don't get much of a budget no thanks to Grand Ruler."

"The mayor doesn't even get a say in it, of course," Applejack said, stepping out with the others in tow.



Samus groaned,"Why even have a mayor if Grand Hatesink won't let her speak?"


"With Lighting gone, our forces are weaker. But, I trust in the power of him and of the lot of you. Conquest already has one city under his belt, but I would not worry," Grand Ruler said.

Artie stepped forward, "Wait, Conquest-"

"Did an attack that was to demonstrate his power. I would not worry, he will be sending monsters soon enough. That is the way of my world. Right now, go home and be vigilant."

"But sire,"

Starla sighed, and nodded. Quietly , she whispered, "Yes sir." Then she walked out.

As they left, Rhymey stood behind and frowned, "Sire, why her? She is a weakling and furthermore-"

"If I have you lead, and then it would seem like I was trying to ignore the ranks and play favorites. I know you have wished to be leader for a while now. Do not worry, your time will come. She is useless without Lightning, she will fall. Now, go home."


Rhymey muttered as he walked off,”Yes, Dad.”

“What was that?”

“I mean, sir.” Rhymey said immediately.


North Star walked in front of the castle, before watching the Starfleet team walk out,"Attention!" she pulled rank and shouted at them.\

Out of respect of such a strict call, the seven members of Starfleet all turned around and salute the approaching commander. Sltarla looked at the mare and nodded, saying “Yes mam!"

North Star walked to them, and looked at them,"Let me guess, Grand Ruler has yet to improve his military rules! You should all rest and relax, an army doesn't run on fumes!" She looked at Starla,"Colonel, where's Lightning?"

Starla looked away, and sighed, "Lightning is...missing. Conquest broke into ourhouse and kidnapped him. I was unable to protect him."

"And with that I,
Cannot help but wonder why." Rhymey said, frowning.


"Shame, it looks like we'll have to work without him now, won't we?" North Star glared at Rhymey, before looking at Starla,"You all need to take leave, now! No working, just live out your lives! Except for you," She looked at Rhymey,"You are going to the barracks for a little workout!"

Buddy smiled and rubbed the back of his head, "Well, I wouldn't mind a little leave right now. I kind of want to check up on Daphne." and with the he left.

Dyno and Myte said nothing as shtye both left the area, leaving Artie to look around the town, "Live huh? How do I do that?"

"B-but ma’am, I need to," she looked into North Star's eyes and shrunken away.

Rhymey frowned, "And why do I need to work out?
I am no layabout.

North Star looked at Artie,"Don't you paint? Take a look outside, like that one alicorn on that hill over there." She looked at Starla,"Come with me then, I'll help you." She glared at Artie,"You are not lazy, but insubordinate. I can see it in your eyes, so I will beat your loyalty into you!"

Artie nodded and walked off. Then he looked back at his teammates, 'Why do I have a bad feeling about all of this?" he whispered to himself.

Starla looked away and shirked, "Oh, I don't need help I just have something important to file away at home."

Rhymey growled, but looked away, "Fine, I'll help with the strife, but afterds I need to go to my wife."
-


The alicorn on the hill smelled the air, his hooves lay on the grass while his purple mane flowed in the breeze,"You are a member of the blasphemers." He said, a calm tone to his voice. He looked at ARtie,"The world, tis beautiful is it not?"


"Yea, it's gorgeous," Artie said, smiling. Then he looked at the alicorn ,"You're not bipedal?"


The alicorn nodded,"I am an ancient breed, not modified by your king. He has not told you about us?" He turned,"I am a Alicorn of Light, Concussion.”

Artie shook his head, "No, not at all. He hasn't said a word about you. Are you ambassadors? My name is Artie Bristles.”

"No, you could say we're... liberators, trying to save the world from your king's hooves." He frowned,"I'm hurt, actually, we invaded your capital, and he hasn't said a word about it? He personally was defeated singlehoofedly by my Queen."

"Gran Ruler was defeated!? How, when did this happen," then Artie remembered, he said some magic glowing on the horn's. He bit his finger, "He didn't say. But how are you trying to save this world? Our world is fine...isn't it?"

Concussion walked up to Artie,"Would you like me to show you? The revelations may shock you and cause you to question your loyalties, but you would rather know the truth, would you not?"

Artie looked down at Ponyville (One hell of a hill) and then sighed. As he looked to where his teammates lie, memories came to him.

"It was your birthday, Dyno?"

"We need to go help her!" Artie shouted, and then backed away as he heard his teammates say no. "How can you be so heartless?"

Artie stomped his hoof when he looked at Rhymey' s back, "Answer me! Why do you love her!!!!"

Artie stood alone, staring down his parents. When he looked behind him, there was nopony.

Arte looked away and then nodded, "Show me."

Concussion leaned down to Artie and folded his wings over him as his horn glowed,"Let me free your mind of the influence of he who blasphemes, let me show you changes he forced on your people."

A little unicorn painted on a canvas, a smile on his face before a three horned shadow came over him. A painful change caused the little one to scream as wings sprouted from his back.


"We... We need help!" Rep-Stallion said.

"You must be destroyed." Lightning raised his palm


The world before them changed, as if an illusion was lifted from Artie's eyes.What was once a world mixed of both Unicorpia and Equestrian features, was now just the Equestria of old. Everything was as it was before the world had changed. Artie stepped back, his mind swirling around him. Getting to his knees he held his head, "What happened?" he muttered as she images flowed through. He then opened his eyes wide as he fell back, " No, please tell me I didn't...Please, tell me I murder those three in cold blood, when they-"

"Spare my friends, please!" cried Dementia.

Mysterious shook his head, "They won't listen."

"Please tell me I am not that monster!" he then looked at the world, "Wait...where is Unicornicopia? Why is the world smaller now?" he asked. In front of him, all of the traces of Unicornicopia had vanished. Leaving behind only the world of Equestria. "Where is my home? What happened to Unicorpia!!!

"There was never a Unicornicopia," Concussion said,"Your king lied to you, took you from when you but a child and warped your mind and body for his own ends."

"He took me? But... my parents, my grandfather? The world I came from, how," Artie whispered.

"Perhaps Grand Ruler did take you into worlds beyond, and some of what you remember may have been real, but most of your mind has indeed been fogged by your King." Concussion explained,"Perhaps if you speak with your parents, you may understand the truth."

Artie turned away, "Just tell me... those three, did I kill them?"

Concussion frowned,"... not alone."

Arie stepped back, and stood alone. His head lowered in horror, as he shook. his emotions running through his face as he realized with horror that he was a murderer. HE shivered and tried to cope, 'No...I can't be."

Concussion laid a hoof on his shoulder,"This is a lot to take in. Go home, and think about how to make up for your sins." He turned and began to walk,"Rethink your morals, and figure out to make things right."


Near a graveyard, at a lonely tree, a tombstone had a star cutie mark engraved on it.


Applejack sighed as she walked into the graveyard, her face weary and broken. She gave a small sniffle as she stepped in, "Hey Twilight. Nice to see you."

"It doesn't feel like a year, does it?" Dash said, looking next to Applejack as she walked next to her. "It almost feel like it's been yesterday that I saw-"

Applejack nodded, as Rarity walked in, "The others are coming. Pinkie said she just needed time."

"She isn't-"

"No, she seems ok. I said i I don't see her in an hour, I will be grabbing her, " Rarity said, and then she saw the grave. Giving out a sniffle, she turned to lay her head on Applejack's shoulder.

Samus walked up to the grave,"Friend of yours?"


Behind the tree, a mare in a hood watched,"Everypony..."

Rarity gave a solemn nod, while Applejack sat in front of the grave and placed a hand on top of it, "There were six of us. Pinkie, Rarity, myself, Fluttershy, Dash, and Twilight. She was a very close friend of ours."

Pinkie stands up, looking down at the letter she had just finished writing. She sighs when she licks an envelope and reads it again 'To my dearest friend' Then she looked back at the sharp pen that she had used to write. For a few short minutes, she looked at the sharp tip, the sharpness glistening in the sunlight. Then she snaps out of it when she hears footsteps, "Oh, don't worry Gummy. I'm fine, that wasn't even on my mind." taking one last look at her pen, she turned to walk down the stairs.

"We knew each other at the beginning, " Dash said. "I was close to Fluttershy, Applejack would pal around with Rarity sometimes, and Pinkie was just...Pinkie to us. The Twilight came into the picture. That when we went from acquaintances to real friends. We began to know more about each we began to have fun and laugh together."

Pinkie walked out of the bakery, but felt a hand on her shoulder. Looking back, she saw Cup Cake, who smiled at her. Pinkie forced a smile and hugged back ,"I'm fine...really." over Cup Cake's shoulder, the large kitchen knife glistened, beckoning.

"She got us together," Fluttershy's soft voice spoke as she walked to the group. "But, more than that, she helped bring something out of us. IT was like all of our best traits were out when she was around. She was kind, helpful, caring, and was always ready to help us. Shewa powerful but-"

"Tempered by modesty. A workaholic, but was able to come out her shell to be a hero. People try to say, it must have been destiny for her, but Ah know the truth. Nopony told her to read that book, to stay the course, or any of that. She could've run away, but she always chose to do it. Because she was a hero. Bet you would've like her."

Fluttershy hel Dash's hand and leaned into her, allowing herself to cry. Se gave out soft whimpers as Applejack talks. Rarity was on her knees letting tears flow, "I am sorry, but Spike said he could never bring himself to come here."

Pinkie Pie stepped in front of the treebrary, and placed her hand onto it. For a moment, she frowned at the sight of her own hand, but then looked back at the tree. some tears came to her as she whispered, "I’m fine..." then she began to walk away. Her eyes looked to a river, but then she turned her head away. Before she then say a little filly, flying with big pink wings.

"You would've like her," Dash said

Samus walked over to the grave,"Yeah, probably would've." She knelt down, and closed her eyes in respect,"How did she die?"

When Pinkie had saw some of the unicorpians, she waved to them, but they turned away. She could hear come of their whispers, "Like a little puppy. Too hyper."

"Should be a lot calmer," said another.

"Too happy," said another.

"Idoti"

"Ignorant of how the real world works."

"Should be put down before she embarasses the rest of Starfleet."

Pinkie frowned, looking away. She let out a sigh, a breath that was unlike any she had ever let out before. A small part of her wanted to yell at them, to hurt them. But instead, she just smiled and grinned, "Hello there. Nice morning." she always would smile at them, in spite of their hatred of her.

"Horribly, and Alone," Rainbow Dash said calmly, closing her her eyes to bite back her tears. If they were tears of sadness or rage, she couldn't tell.

Applejack, the only one who did not cry, began, "There was this assassin, Raven. She had been making threats against Princess Celestia for two months. Of course, Grand Ruler told us not to investigate it, that we shouldn't try and protect her. In spite of that-"

"Twilight was the only one who cared." Rainbow Dash tried to finish.

"Raven even mind controlled ponies to kill Celestia. She threatened her to her face, but no matter what, Grand Ruler told us not to look into it. Her power, her strength, he didn't know about them and he said not to look into it. When she finally appeared before us, he told us all to stay back and let her run away," Applejack punch the ground, growling, "And why? Because we had no idea of her power,so we shouldn't be heroes and run after her. Except Twilight. She actually ran after her, she chased her down to fight her one on one."

Pinkie Pie looked and saw Buddy Rose, and then turned away. Buddy raised his hand, but shook his head when he watched Pinkie walk away. He chose instead to open the door and go to his cousin. Pinkie, on the other hand, wanted to say hello and to wish Daphne a happy birthday. But she chose not to, remembering how Lighting was enraged by the idea. She shivered, knowing how they were closed to her.

"She decided to do something out of character for her, and we held back!" Dash growled. "Because the dickwad told us to hang back. Because she was breaking the rules."

"We let him have an earful," Applejack said, looking over her shoulder at her friends, noting how they all had broken down in tear by now, "but we waited, hoping that we knew Twilight well enough that she would be fine. Then Lightning came in, her body covered by a cape. When he pulled it back, we saw the damage."

"Her body was covered in so many burns, it was like someone took a flame to her, her horn was cracked, and there was a hole in her chest," Fluttershy tried to say, crying, in spite of How much she wanted to be strong.

Rainbow had no broken, band began to cry as she held Fluttershy, "P-Pinkie was the first to see her."

Pinkie smiled, trying to not be seen by any other members of Starfleet.

"What a crybaby," said Rhymey in her head.

Starla frowned, "We lost ponies too, but we don't cry all dramatically like that! One tear is enough, then we hold it in!"

"Twilight was ready to die, and if you care for your friend you need to respect that!" said Celesto in her head.

Pinkie stopped skipping and walking for a moment, got to her knees and began to cry. She tried to stop herself by taking deep breath, trying to regain her composure. After a good long minute, she stopped and got up. Wiping her eyes, she put on the smile, "Don't let them see, don' let them see."

"And worst off..."Applejack traile off, trying to hold back her rage.

Samus kept her eyes closed, feeling the air around her.

"He blamed her for her own death!" Applejack said, hitting the ground harder, her teeth bared. While the other three had broken in tears, Applejack had no cried, or shown any hints of crying.

Pinkie saw the graveyard, and for a moment, she froze. Her boy shivered as she stood there in the setting sunlight, her eyes looking over the graveyard. Every part of her told her to go there, and be with them. The she looked at her bag, her letter, and shook her head. For a few brief moments, she looked, whispering to herself, "Be happy, for them."


"Hey guys!!" Pinkie said with a bounce. There was some pep in her step as she bounced to her friend, then gave them each a big hug, " I am glad to have made it."

"P-Pinkie, are you-" Rarity began but was interrupted by Pinkie smiling.

"Yeh, I'm fine, I just needed to make a present for Twilight and," she reached behind her and gave Samus a purple cupcake with stark flakes on it, give Samus my Twilight Special Cupcake." she leaned in and whispered, "It's special because I added some grape jam to the center."

"Pinkie are you sure," Fluttershy asked.

Pinkie smiled and sa next to the grave ,"Yep. I am as right as rain." she looked ahead, almost looking at where Twilight was hiding, "Hey Twilight! Glad to see you again. I know I was a year late, but I wanted to make you something special. Here" she placed a letter onto the grave" is a letter telling you all about it. and a cupcake."

Applejack smiled to herself as she then popped a cork on a bottle and poured the Cider onto the grave, "Can't enjoy the after life without good cider.

"Here," Rarity, leaving a gem, "Something to go along with the best outfits up there."

Fluttershy laid a rose, and then let Rainbow Dash put a pin onto the grave, "Here Twi.' Dash said.

Samus walked over, putting her pistol down to the grave,"Sorry, I don't have anything to give you, so take this, in case there are any nasty baddies you have to contend with in the afterlife." She said, giving a little chuckle, before looking in Twilight's direction.

Twilight sighed, crouching, a tear coming to her eyes,(I'm right here, it's alright, Let me hug you! Damn it, let me talk to you just this once!)

They all stood there for a moment, Applejack looking over to Rainbow Dash, "Hey Dash, thanks for telling the pegasi to not letting it rain."

"Raindrops was in charge of the rain anyway," Dash said, "But she's up and disappeared."

"Her too?" Rarity said, "Cheerilee is also missing."

"Seems like a lot of things are missing lately," Fluttershy said softly, her head down.

Pinkie gave a small sniffle, "Hey guys... why have we been waiting so long for these get togethers?"

"I don't know, but it's getting tiresome. We need more," Applejack said. "Come on, it's... getting late.


"I'll stay here for a bit longer," Samus said, waiting for them to leave, before saying,"I know you're back there."

Twilight gasped before walking out and pulling back her hood,"How long?"

"Long enough." Samus picked up her pistol and handed it to her,"Faked death?"

Twilight blinked before taking it,"Actually, I really did die, but I got better. It's kind of complicated." She said, before heading back to her tombstone.

"Why can't you talk to them?" Samus asked,"LEt them know you're alive."

"... I can't." Twilight sat down and took the letter and the pin,"I'm in a rebellion, and the only way I can fight Grand Ruler is by secrecy. That and..." She sighed,"I'm only at 10% power, they'd worry too much about- OW!" She felt Samus smack her on the head.

"Idiot, they'll worry about you anyway!" Samus shook her head,"Guess we're in the same boat, I'm only 10% myself."

Twilight chuckled as she got up, and held Samus' pistol,"I want to talk to them so much... what if I die? What if they die and I can't-" Her hand was taken by Samus

"You hold it like this, aim, pull the trigger. It can't kill, but it can stun. There's a button on the end that makes it into a whip and a sword." Samus said, before looking at Twilight,"Take this pistol as a promise: I won't let them die, I'll die first, however, I can't die until I get this back. You better not die, until you feel like you're ready to show yourself. Give this back to me when you're ready, so don't die!"

Twilight looked up into Samus' eyes,"Those eyes..." She smiled,"I think I can trust you." She looked at the grave,"Is it technically grave robbing if it's your own grave?"

"I don't know, but it's certainly something to think about." Samus walked away.

"Samus, Rarity is making armor for us at her boutique. Help her." Twilight said, not looking.

Samus held her hand up,"No problem."

Trixie turned off her cloak when Twilight came back to the tree, "You need to work on your hiding skills. She saw you!"


Twilight stared at the letter,"I think she felt me, it’s more like." She looked at Trixie,"Hey, it worked on the others, didn't it?"

"Surrre it did," Trixie snarled, "And I bet I had nothing to do with it."


-

Rarity was looking at the six suits of armor, each one matching her friends colors. Each suit was plain and unique and felt lifeless. She sighed, 'What are you thinking about Rarity?" Spike asked.

"Our armors," Rarity said. "These suits were given to us by Grand Ruler, but if had something to do with Twilight's death, then I cannot trust them to protect us. They are deay anyway. A door chime interrupted her, "Come in, we were about to close up-Samus!"Rarity said with a gasp.




“Hello!” Samus said with a smile, looking around,”Heard you needed some help with the armors. Thought I could spruce them up if they're too usele-" She stopped,"Wow, those armors suck! They do need help."

The armors were more vest-like than pure amor, with the legs and arms completely open for an attack. As Samus looked at the suits more closely, she wondered if they were even made of metal or just cheap spandex. There was a part of her that wanted to put on her chozodian suit and punch at it, but instead, she just ran her fingers along the suits to get a feel for them. The metal felt cold as ost metal does; however, years of being in space and fighting monsters gave her a second sense to this. It felt like some sort of cheap metal rather than real armor, “And what is this junk made of?”
“According to our dear esteemed ruler,” Rariry said, putting up air quotes, “A bunch of special infused alloy, a bunch of materials, and more that makes it so strong that it can’t be damaged under 50,000 degrees and takes a lot of pressure to make even a single dent.”

In a flash, Samus’s armor came on and she narrowed her eyes. Pulling back her fist, she slammed it against the steel, and put a large dent in it. Een cracking it a little, “I dented it.”

“MY point excatly,” Rarity siad, “They say this and yet we still spark when we are damaged, get tossed around by the monsters we fight, and still slashed and damaged. Even though there is no evidence that these monsters are stronger than we are.”

“Frome what I think,” Samus said, getting out of the suit, “IT sounds like someone just found a bunch of cool words they heard from a show they loved and put it into a blender to make it soud cool.”

Rarity nodded, "Yes, they claim to enhance strength and speed, but I yet to see it. Supposed to increase defence, but they lack any evidence of that. We need something better..." she then looked to Samus. "Miss Aran, may I check on your armor?"

Samus turned on her armor,"Sure, I know a thing or two about suit making.”

"Well, then my dear," Rarity said, sauntering sexily to Samus "You give me ideas and whatever advice I may need. I get to measuring and taking note!" she said bringing it out her tape

Samus nodded,"Very well..." She began to speak,"You need a lot of tough alloys for greater defense, you don't need anything for strength but you definitely need less armor on the joints, and I'll need to know more about the group in order to outright say who needs what..."


"Well, let’s see," Rarity began doing some measurements, her magic grabbing some tools from a corner. "Rainbow Dash is a speedster, capable of reaching speeds of MAch ten, and that is even before Starfleet arrived."

(How she'd do that without busting her ear drums, I'll never know.)"Then we need less armor for her, especially around the wings."

"I definitely agree," Rarity said, "Tell me, this armor you wear, what does it use to protect against friction? Or strength for that matter"

"Oh, you see it uses a special organic alloy that secretes a lubricant that allows it to move with the wind. It also increases my strength through hydraulics built within my breast plate that are powered by raw will."

"Hmmm, I see," Rarity wrote down some notes, "That would be good for Applejack. Pinkie might benefit from the use of space, considering her own...style."

"Style?" Samus asked.

"Yes, Pinkie i s quite...unique. It seems that whatever comes to her mind is usually her favorite option," Rarity said. "And of course, Fluttershy is a pacifist...hmmmm.,"

"Just enough so she won't get killed by an asshole. Pretty sure Conquest doesn't follow any rules saying ‘don't kill the medic.’"

"Shields then?" Rarity asked.


"Yes, that's a good idea, put a fusion core into the back to produce a force field." Samus said.

"A fusion...core?"

"Um, you do have space travel, right? I mean, these a-holes are called Starfleet, I'm just saying..." Samus asked.

"Oh, we have space travel. if you consider traveling by a space bridge travel," Rarity said

Samus frowned,”Arc Reactor?”

“Ar- what?” Rarity blinked.

“... Nuclear Batteries?” Samus deadpanned.

“Do you mean AA batteries?”

"The fu- okay, we'll just use a special magical transcendental doohickey to make a shield."

"You can say ‘use a crystal’’, we are not scientists," she paused when she looked at a distant mannequin. This one was purple with holed for wings. On each arm and leg was a shining jewel, one in a color of the element bearers.

"... I see you've already fixed one for her." Samus said with a sad frown.

Rarity walked to Twilight's suit, "After Twilight had died, I had thrown myself into my work and providing a home for m y fiance. I was just so, broken after losing her that I want to do something, anything for her. I had thought about how weak our suits were and maybe... just maybe there was something I could've done for her. So I made this.

Samus said nothing, walking to the suit and putting a hand on it.

Rarity wiped it a little," Thank you, for caring Samus. I suppose you would understand, even though it seems a bit silly, making a suit for pony who is no longer with us."

"No, it isn't silly at all. It's perfectly understandable." Samus said(All things considered.) she thought to herself.

Rarity sighed and then looked at her measurements, "Thank you for your help, Samus. And now-" with a quick motion of her hands, she had Samus in a very nice shirt and shorts. The shirt was a white tank top with her cutie mark on the back while her shorts were dark green "Some civilian clothes for you to wear. I won't deny that your blue zero suit is nice but you can't be wearing that 24/7"

Samus moaned, feeling dizzy,”Thanks Magic Woman...” She shook her head,”How!?”

Rarity gave a wink as she pulled out some cloth and material ,"You are quite welcome, Samsu. Just come to me when you need some new clothes."

"Yeah, I will." Samus said, walking out, and back to her home,(Not often though, I got to focus on other things.)

When Samus got home, she found it nicely decorated with animals, pictures and other pieces of green. Fluttershy was flying around, doing some suding, "Oh, hello Samus, welcome home."

"My, how..." Samus looked around,"Nature-y." She sat on the couch,"I kind of like it."

"I am glad you do. I was worried you might be a little mad if I was trying to intrude," Fluttershy said, smiling softly

"Well, you're staying here too, I can't really complain now can I?" Samus smiled, looking at the center,"Hmm, this needs a TV... maybe if I grab a couple of cathodes..." She muttered to herself,"Whoa, Sammy, can't get ahead of yourself, gotta fix the ship before you kickstart a technological revolution."

Fluttershy went into the kitchen and grabbed some tea. She paused when she saw a statue of golden wings and a lightning bolt. Then she gave soe tea to Samsu and rested in her spot across from Samus.


Starla went into her home, and she looked around. Her purple eyes looked at the trash left behind from the day before, her torn armor, her blood and some other fluids littering the floor. Walking up the stairs, she could see more signs of her violation by Conquest, his laughter and moans still haunting her mind. Making her way to the bathroom, she undressed, stood in the shower and turned it on, before finally just laying on the floor of the shower and crying for an hour, "I can't do this..."


"And here's to Twilight!" Dash said throwing her bottle into the trash. Taking a look into the new house where samsu and Fluttershy lived, she sighed. the she began to fly around the town, taking the noe of her friend's homes. flying to Pinkie's she sighed, "I hope you are ok, Pinks."


Pinkie laid back onto her bed, frowning a little as she looked up to the ceiling, "I'm fine...I'm fine." then she placed her forearm onto her head and began to cry.


Artie looked at a painting of his grandfather and growled he reached up, ready to cut it.


Conquest looked down at the memory orb, "Time now to have a little fun in the game of mine."


Twilight looked up from a balcony outside the pyramid,"Soon, my friends, I'll be there." She teared up and closed her eyes,"Hold on a little longer. I'm not strong enough yet, but I'll try."


Morning Dawn looked from her newly formed castle in the sky, looking down at Equestria,"In time..." She frowned,"It will be mine again, and my pantheon will be restored to it's rightful place." She turned,"And none will stand in our way, not even Conquest's soldiers."


Theia touched the tree in sadness,"These poor trees." She looked at her research team,"It seems the fire has destroyed this entire forest."

"Is there anything we can do, Doc?" A pony said.

Theia stopped, watching as a lone earth pony came into the woods. It looked at her, but paid her no mind as it went to one of the trees, breathed deeply and hit it's root, causing leaves to grow.

"Magic." Theia gasped in surprise,"Earth Ponies can use magic!"

Theia stopped the video,"Has anything changed?"


North Star looked over her desk,"Remember, No godesses, no princesses, only ponies." She got up,"We bring the alicorns out of power and we give it to normal ponies so as to provide a reason for ponies to work hard. Our first objective, however, is to kill most of the unicornicopians in our way." She looked at her soldier,"Keep an eye out for Conquest's insurgents."


Conquest watched as the general began to plan for the war, before looking to his top three soldiers, "Ok,' Dementia said, "Why did you want us here?"

"Oh, simple, I want you to touch this little orb, together," Conquest said.

Mysterious looked suspicious, "Why?"

"Just do it," Conquest said. There was an evil smirk on his face as his three generals touched the orb, only to scream in agony when their memories flooded in.At first, it started off as a low light of pain as they began to see images of family and friends. Of worlds they had visited and lives they had lost. Then the memories became harder to watch, as they could see and hear their loved one’s voices in their heads.

For MYsterious, he saw his brother making a device the was made for defense and then his own death at the hands of one he though was his friend. For Rep, it was the imagery of his wife and the eventual death by the hands of his own teamate.

Then Dementia watched in horror as she saw her daughter, Starla Shine. How much she cared for her, loved her, and the pain of loss that shr had suffered at the hands of Rhymey’s father.

:You monster, " Dementia growled "You raped my-"

"Yes yes I did. Now, you get the fun of fighting her, for my amusement. Enjoy, " Conquest said, feeling his power glowing brighter. He held his hand up, deflecting Dementia from attacking him.

"That was rash," his friend in the cloak said.

Conquest smiled, "If I am to have any hope to handle that little pantheon of gods and goddesses, I am going to need every bit of hate I can gather."


Carrot Top. wearing some goggles on her forehead, yawned when she walked to Thea, "Has what changed?"

Theia shook her head,"Nothing, it's something I'm going to figure out soon." She smiled at Carrot Top.


"Well, all right," Carrot Top said, and then took a seat with Theia, "For what's it worth, allow me be the first of or time to apologize. You were awoken here in one of the worst times you could've."

"Actually, I may have come at the right time." Theia said,"Perhaps I could give some assistance in freeing you from this darkness."


Carrot Top nodded, "You might be able to help. But, I want to know, what about you?"


"What do you mean?" Theia asked.

"You are doing all of this to help us out. What about you, how can I help you?" Carrot Top asked.


"Well, I am interested in how you earth ponies have grown in the past several years." Theia said.

"why the fascination with us earth ponies?" Carrot top asked

"Not just you earth ponies, but you ponies in general. You have certainly grown from your... primitive state." Theia said.

Carrot Top looked confused, "Are we really that different."

"Why, yes! You as a race-" She stopped. Theia looked towards the horizon,"I sense something in a place... Vanhoover?"


Samus lay on the roof of the house, looking out the stars,"I wonder, is Zebes up there, like in my world?"

Fluttershy climbed to the roof, "What is a zebes?"


"A beautiful planet, with architecture beyond your imagination. It had beautiful forests, wildlife, and the people were the kindest. Or at least it was when I lived there. Then, the supercomputer my adoptive family, The Chozo, built went mad, and turned the planet into ruin with the help of Space Pirates." Samus said.


"Oh my," gasped Fluttershy. "What happened to the chozo and animals?”



"The animals were fine, until the planet blew up, but the Chozo? Some say they died, others say they ascended to a higher plane of existence." Samus said with a frown,”Then I found out about a rogue faction that killed the Chozo on SR-388.”

Comfortingly, Fluttershy gave Samus a big hug.

"I am so sorry to hear about your people

Samus smiled,"Thanks, but it happened a long time ago. I'm more worried about you."

"Me?" Oh, you don't really need to-"

"Whoa, stop right there!" Samus said,"You're the ones stuck in a hell hole, so it's my job to worry and try to keep you safe, and stop all the bad guys."

"But you should also have to worry about yourself. If you do too much, you could tire yourself out and faint," Fluttershy said, protectively.

"Relax. I've been doing this for years." Samus said with a shrugged,"I can take of myself, plus, I'm pretty sure I can handle whatever's coming my way over here."


"Still, we will worry about you," Fluttershy said.


In his lair, Conquest smiled as he stood before the men, "All right boys. It's time to start this war off right! Let's show these mares how we do things my way!" he cheered.


Starla woke up, and looked around, "How long have I been in that shower?" she asked herself. As she stood, she walked out, trying her best to regain composure. As she walked, she heard a door knocked and walked towards it.

Buddy stood in front of the door, “Hey, Starla.”


Starla sighed, looking away,”What are you doing?”

“I... er... I was wondering...” Buddy tapped his foot on the ground,”If you needed to take a walk somewhere?”

Starla blinked,”Why?”

“N-No reason!” Buddy said immediately,”Just thought you needed to, you know, get away from the house a little.”

Starla frowned,”Don’t you have a cousin to look after?”

“Daphne’s at school, Starla, remember?” Buddy chuckled.

“I never went to school. Are the hours really that weird?” Starla stepped out of the house.

“What, really?” Buddy watched Starla lock the door,”Did you homeschooled?”

“Yes. I thought I told you this.” Starla growled a little.

“You don’t tell us anything, Star.” Buddy frowned, turning to walk with her.

Starla blinked as she walked alongside him,”I don’t...” She looked away,”Do we ever talk to each other?”

“None of us ever do. None of us ever seem to care.” Buddy narrowed his eyes,”I mean, why did you even marry Lightning to begin with?”

“Because-” Starla looked at him,”Wait, why do you want to know?”

Buddy gasped, stammering a little as he looked at her purple eyes,”Sorry, that kind of slipped out. I know you’re still... reeling.”

Starla let out a sigh,”I really don’t know. I suppose-” She was interrupted by a call from her wrist. She raised it to her face,”What is it, Sir?”

Grand Ruler’s voice came from the communicator,”Vanhoover is under attack, I need you to move out!”

Buddy frowned,(Will that guy ever leave us alone for two minutes!?)”I guess we got to get busy.” He said, running with her.

Samus watched as Buddy ran by,”What the-?” She said, walking with Fluttershy.

"W-what's going on," Shouted Fluttershy as softly as she could.

"Emergency!" shouted Buddy.


Artie sat in his room alone, looking up at the photo of his grandfather. The paint on the picture still wet. Hearing the alarm sound, he stood up. A frown creasing his face as he looked back at the photo and then to the door.


Rainbow Dash flew alongside Applejack, "Where is it?"

"Vanhoover, but apparently Grand Ruler doesn't think we should be taking the airship to the fight!" she growled.


Samus ran up, and then jumped, her suit coming on as she landed. Her visor lit up, her radar showing her the way to Vanhoover,"Time to go."



Rhymey let out a groan as he tried to get up. Frowning, he made his way to where the group was waiting. He frowned when he saw Rainbow Dash and Samus, "You!" he shouted towards Samus, "You kidnapped my-"

"Actually, according to bylaw number 4545982 of the Starfleet code. In times of danger, if the family member feels like the war is a critical threat, Said family member is allowed to take the female member away to safety. Samus is Flutterbutter's cousin so it's allow," Pinkie said, closing a book.

Rhymey looked confused, as did Rainbow Dash, who looked at the book, "Wait a minute, how did you find out?"

"Oh, some pony gave it to me and told me to read it when I got here," Pinkie said.

Cheerilee watched from a distance, much to the shocked looks of Twilight and Trixie, "How did you-"

"Before teaching, I wanted to be a lawyer. I study every law book that came into existence. So, when United Equestria came into being..."

"Nice," Trixie said.

Cheerilee looked to Twilight, "Now, we need to get moving before they see us."


Twilight raised a finger,"I have questions, Cheerilee...."


Starla came to the group, "Ok, if everyone is here, let's go."

"Hey, are you sure?" Pinkie asked.

Timidly, Starla nodded, "O-of course, we need to save ponies." she said getting onto the train.

Rhymey glared at Samus,”I know your game, Aran! I will defeat you!”

Samus looked at him,”Wanna try it?”

Rhymey squeaked as he hid behind a very unamused Artie,”No.”

“Do I look like a shield?” Artie looked at his teammate.

Samus nodded, before leaping on top of the train,"Let's hurry."

” Shaking her head, she looked to Dash and held her armcannon up as she held on to the train,"Conquest might try to stop the train, or at least the Alicorns will. Plus, this does look cool."

"You really think that they would try something like that?" Dash asked.

Applejack called up from an open window, "Could be a possibility. The alicorns sound like they won't wait for a fight and like to bring the war to us."

"Foolish and unreasonable.
They will attack one at a time like normal people."Rhymey said.

Artie frowned as he sat next to Rhymey,”Why are you sitting next to me again?”

“Because Fluttershy won’t go near me, Starla and Buddy are sitting next to each other, and I don’t know about the twins!” Rhymey snarled.

“So... you’re being a lonely loser, got it.” Artie said with a nod.

Meanwhile, Dyno and Myte were staring out the window,”You know, Dyno?” Myte said.

“What.” Dyno frowned.

“I like the outside. I also like living. Don’t you?” Myte grinned.

Dyno sighed,”You’re bored, aren’t you?”

“... Yes.” Myte pouted,”And you’re no fun!”

Buddy got up from next to Starla., "Excuse me, I need to go make a call."

Starla got up, and followed him. She watched as he rang up a little girl,”I figured you’d be back, Daphne.” He said with a smile.

“Buddy!” Daphne smiled,”I take it you’re at work.”

Buddy sighed,”Yeah, Grand Ruler has pretty terrible timing.” He said with a chuckle,”So, how was school?”

Daphne’s smile faded,”Diamond Tiara yelled at me again. She blames me for her father’s going out of business.” She sniffled,”I didn’t ruin her life, did I?”

Buddy bit his lip,”Daphne, some ponies...” He looked away,”Some ponies are just jerks, okay? Don’t listen to her, okay.” He smiled,”Tell you what, I’ll make you cookies when I get back!”

“Really!?” Daphne smiled,”You’re the best!”

“I know. Hugs and kisses!”

“Hugs and kisses!” Daphne said, signing off.

Starla looked away,”I wish I had that with Lightning.”

Buddy walked over to her, and put a hand on her shoulder.

Samus looked over ahead of the train,"Shit, stop the train, the tracks are out!" She said, running to the front.

In front, the tracks were blown apart, as if someone blasted it with sharp magical energy.

Applejack leapt out of the window, while starfleet and the others walked out. Pinkie Pie skipped to the train and looked at the track, "Hmmm...now what did that?"

Starfleet, just looked at it curiously, unable to tell. Rarity looked at it, "Magical energy. But this was like a sharp blade or fire."

Buddy rolled his eyes, "There she goes again, being all prissy." He then stopped,”Whoa, why did I say that?”

Rhymey’s eyes widened in horror(Is he breaking through my- no, it’s her!) He glared at Samus(Her sheer willpower is acting as an inhibitor to my own magic!) He imagined an image of a giant bird surrounding Samus, blocking several tendrils,(Damn it! How could this happen!? I’m Rhymey Ward, whose mind powers are nearly unmatched! How could I find the one person who can not only resist me, but deflect me!)

Dyno and Myte nodded.

Dash stepped forward, "Hey, all she said was-"

"About how filthy the tracks were and how much of a delay they were, we all heard them," Rhymey said, his voice slightly trembling. Then he heard a click of Samus’ armcannon,”Never mind!”

Samus walked up to them, and looked at Rarity,"You're right. It may have been one of the alicorns." She shot a quick glare at the Starfleet,"We'll just have to go on foot. We can leave these idiots behind, they won't be any help."

Starla was the first to step forward, "We-we need to help. It's our job."

"And if you help, you will die." Samus looked at Starla, and gave her a sympathetic look,"Those who did this are far stronger and smarter than you've faced before, and considering who you work for, you probably don't know how to handle them.

Buddy stepped forward, "We faced worst. Definitely worse than they ever had," he said pointing to the element bearers.

Artie stepped back and began to think, "Is...he acting meaner?"

"Indeed, and probably worse than you have. We can handle ourselves-”

before Rhymey said anything more, Starla shook her head, "Please, I need this!” She cried, grabbing Samus by the shoulders,”I need to show that I’m worth something! That I can still carry myself! I need to prove that I’m not worthless... I’m not...” She knelt down and cried.

Samus sighed,"Fine, but I can't be responsible for saving your asses." Shye glared at Buddy,"No, they've definitely faced worse, I have faced worse. I can tell by your faces that you've not seen real war." She turned and ran off.

Rainbow Dash smirked, "You know, never understood how you think that a creature who can rap your mind and make you the opposite of who you really are is not worse than a bad guy who sends monsters one at time." she said, flying with samus

Samus shrugged,"Some people are just stupid. That and Grand Ruler's brainwashing is rough on them. But I will laugh when they get their asses kicked." Samus gave a smirk as Vanhoover got closer.

"Ooh, can I join in laughing?" Pinkie asked.

"Of course!" Samus gave a smirk.

Above the city of Vanhoover, a figure sat on a cloud, watching.


After they had reached the city of Vanhoove, they were treated to the sight of it on fire. Ponies were screaming, running away. Some were being murdered in the streets, others were running away, "Oh, my Celestia." Applejack gasped.

Starla backed up, fear and shock in her eyes, "B-but, the shields? What of the the shields? Or the fairies? Why is this happening?"

"Who cares! We need to find the monster and attack!" Rhymey said, running forward

Applejack stepped forward, "We need to help the civilians! These aren't just monsters, these are soldiers!"

"And if we beat the monster, we can win, right Starla," the disgust that Rhymey spoke was almost acidic

"There isn't a monster, Rhymey." Samus said, looking at the civilians, and firing on the soldiers with her beam,"Just soldiers. Focus on saving the civilians, or you will have blood on your hands."

The figure on the cloud gasped,"Ooh, somepony with guts! I like her." He said with a smile.

Starla stepped forward, looking at the war as it raged, "W-what should I do."

"Watch, whine and cry?" asked Dementia. Rep-Stallion and Mysterious walked next to her

“Dementia, Rep-Stallion, Mysterious.” Starla gulped.She tried to breath slower, feeling as if the weight of the world was encroaching on her shoulders. Taking a breath, she noticed Dementia looking at her with a sad look in her eyes.

“Well, well, well. It looks like the Emperor brought the entire army.” Raven walked in from the shadows,”I can’t wait to add to my collection.”

Pinkie stepped back, shaking her head,”R-Raven!”

Applejack snarled, stepping forward,”You-” she was then stopped by Samus.

“This the woman that killed your friend?” Samus asked calmly.

Applejack nodded,”She’s dangerous.”

“I like dangerous.” Samus looked at Raven.

Raven chuckled,”The bounty huntress. I’m going to enjoy breaking you as I did the princess.” She walked closer to Samus,”Twilight fell by my hand, do you think you can do what she couldn’t?”

Samus circled her,”Oh, you’ll find that I’m more than you bargained for.”

Rep smirked before looking at the sextette. "So, what are you going to do?"

"Watch!" Starla said, before looking back at her comrades. "Ready?"

"Ready!" the team said. Behind them, the bearers said their henshin phrase as an afterthought "Harmony Hour Friendship Power...”


Starla stepped forward and Shouted, "Starfleet Magic!" she said, tapping her insignia with an open palm. The others quickly followed suit, making their armors come on in a blaze of light and magic. Each Unicorn Pain stood at a point on a star sign, their magic flaring up. Then they each slammed the ground with the palm and shouted their codename.

"Starla Shine! Power of the Stars!" Starla said, raising one hand in the air while forcing the other down.

"Rhymey Ward! I will win with the power of wind!" he said, spinning his sword and raising it to the sky.

"Artie Bristles! Power of Art!" Artie said, looking away and not posing

"Buddy!" Buddy said, snapping his whip and then twirling it around him "Rose! Power of Flora! I used to say Fauna but then I read a book!"

"Dyno and Myte! Power of Fire!" The two brothers said, clapping hands and then standing side by side.

"United in believe, we stand to wipe out evil! Starfleet Magic!!" Starla said, all six taking a pose.

Samus' voice could be heard shouting,"Your transformations suck!"


Choosing to ignore the insult, Starfleet glared at the trio and charged at them. Buddy launched forward, but a boar grabbed a vine and pulled it tightly around his neck. This left him wide open for Rep to hit him hard with the blunt end of his schythe. As Buddy felt the vine let him go, he was immeaditally attacked by Rep’s tail, pulling him into a kick into the face that knocked him out.

Mysterious sighed, watching as both the twins and Rhymey charged at him. Turning into a shadowy form, he uppercutted the twins into a pair of minotaurs who smacked them down with their clubs. As they wailed on the twins and prevented them from using their attacks, he loooked athte swordsman. There was almost a trace of a smirk as he raced in and elbowed Rhymey in the stomach, dropping him to the floor.

As the battle waged on, Starla watched as Artie seemed to be frozen in the middle of the battle. Unable to move or try to fight back. Before she could ask what was wrong, she was immeatitally face to face with Dimenttia, “You!” she said, getting into a fighting stance.

Dementia could only frown as she looked to the young member of Starfleet while she drew her arrow. Reaching out with her hadn, she grabbed the arrow and said, “You should go.”

“G-G-go? Why? Are you expecting me to run!?” Starla asked.

Demintia sighed, and nodded, “This place is no place for you. You were never meant for a warriors path.”

“What do you know?” shouted Starla. “This is what my mother would’ve wanted!”

“Your mother would’ve wanted you to be happy! Now, go and live your freaking life!” Dimentia said, walking away.

“Wait, what are you...get back ehre and fight me!!!!!!” Starla screamed to the vanishing opponent
-


North Star stopped in the crossroads,"I smell flames, but not from Vanhoover." She looked to the right,"Horn Kong." She whispered,"Mares," She looked behind her,"We're going in a different direction." She ran off to the right.


"But, general, we have orders to patrol the outer borders of Vanhoover," said one of the soldiers.

North Star glared at the soldier,"I think it's obvious that Grand Ruler cannot run a military dictatorship! I can! Those ponies will be safe, we're needed elsewhere!" She then thought(It seems harsh, that I want a dictatorship run by myself. Ditzy and Sun won't like it, but... it's a necessity. I hope they can forgive me.)

The soldier nodded, "Yes mam!" he said following her, "But where are we going?"


"Horn Kong, I smell flames." She said, a growl coming to her lips,"He tricked us."

"Who?"

"Conquest. It's simple, send the heroes to stop his men at one small village, while he takes the rest of his army to a bigger town! Since they are distracted, they can't protect the other town! It's straight out of the Book of War!" North Star yelled.

"Book of War?" asked a soldier.

"Could Conquest be this tricky?"

"Coruscare, a great strategist, wrote it." North Star explained,"If Conquest was smart, he'd do that." She said with growl,"We have to stop him, or at least, lower the amount of casualties. If he attacks, let me handle him!"

When they got to Horn Kong, the flames were reaching the sky. Ponies and unicorns alike screamed in pain and death. Griffons were biting into the throats of civilians while boars trampled and crushed innocents. Unicorns controlled the fire to herd some ponies into areas where they were picked off one by one.

"Oh, my gods," said an Unicornicopain. "What happened to the shields?"

"Where are the fairies?" asked a pegasus.

An Unicorpian looked at a boar, "Oh, what is that thing?"

"Your general, how can we fight these things?"

On a rooftop, Conquest smiled as he looked at the death and destruction that reigned.

"You're not. You're focusing on getting the civvies out!" North Star looked up at Conquest,"Dark Conquest! I can't change this country if you kill all my civilians!"

"What? Sorry, can't hear you over the death and dying. Let me get down there. Hey lackey, mind crucifying that child and mother?" asked Conquest.

"Yes sir." he said, walking over to the crying newborn and mother with a hammer and nail.

"Conquest floated down, narrowing his eyes at North Star, ""Now, what was all this about changing this country?"

North Star snarled,"I will take over this country, and bring it to it's former glory with military might."

"Pretty big goals, for such a small name," smiled Conquest.

"Small? I am one of Equestria's greatest generals!" North Star growled,"But I shouldn't get to mad at you, Conquest." She frowned,"That's how you win. That's how you work, isn't it?"

Conquest teleported behind North Star, holding a pamphlet, "OH, you figured me out. Oh woe is me. Tell me, smart girl, what else am I going to say to get your goat?"


North Star kicked behind her,"I'm not going to tell you a thing, monster. Leave this place!"

"Ooof, nice kick," he moaned. The he moved to the side, kicking her in the chest and face,

"Now, what if I like this place? What if the idea that your little sprites first mission failing so hard is just too...enjoyable for me to leave, what then, beyatch?"

"Beyatch? What are you, a teen!?" North Star spat out blood from her teeth, her hands charging with black energy,"Here, have a taste of my special talent!" She said, firing a black electrical Anti-Magic bolt.

"Oooh, anti-magic bolt. Have to remember that!" he said, jumping back. Putting his finger into the black spot, he shuddered, "oooh, colder than advertised." looking up, he fired a lightning bolt at her.

North Star grunted as she grabbed the lightning bolt, before taking it in her hand and throwing it back at him.

"ooooh, Earth Pony trick. The military has been good to you sweetums," smirked Conquest as he got hit.


"Yes, I learned by watching my father!" North Star flew at him, punching him with more anti-magic,"This'll weaken you!"

He blacked a few hits, but winced as he felt the anti-magic drain him a little. Flicking his ears at the sound of a scream,"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"Well, it's been fun, but I need to get going. Enjoy holding this city for a while sugartits!" and with that, he disappeared.

"Ma’am, we pulled a lot of the civilians out, but...only about 1,000 out of a city of 7 million," a soldier landed next to North Star

North Star growled, before looked back at the soldier,"We at least saved some of them. But what was that scream?" She said, running towards the scream.

Cookie Dough sat in front of two crucified bodies, "That monster...he did this. He killed my wife and son. He killed my Wife and- I'll kill the bastards!" he shouted as he stood up, "I hate him, I hate him!!!!!!!"

North STar put her hand on Cookie's shoulder,"We'll get him. How about you join me?"

"I will, he need to pay for this, all of this!" growled Cookie

"This is Grand Ruler's fault. He sent Conquest here." North Star said.

"How so, General North Star?"


"Grand Ruler's hatred brought him here. IF you help me defeat Ruler, then we will take revenge for your fallen family." North Star said.


"I may be a cook, but I will do all I can.


Raven ran at Samus, and delivered a punch to her abdomen. She pulled back, wincing a little before punching two more times into her stomach, before looking up at Samus’ helmet,”This isn’t fazing you, is it?”

Samus shook her helmet, before swinging her armcannon down and slamming Raven to the ground.

Raven caught the ground, and flipped herself over to land on her feet. She charged her hand with black lightning, and then fired it at Samus.

Samus held her arms together, bracing against the strike. She winced as her energy counter went down a little, before a wave of force knocked her off her feet. Samus landed, turning into a small ball and rolling off.

Raven blinked,”What the hell!?” She shook her head, summoning more magic at her fingertips. She sent several shots of red fireballs at the little morph ball. She cursed at every missed shot.

Samus rolled herself out and fired her armcannon at Raven, managing to send the winged unicorn back.

Raven grunted, feeling the burns on her chest. She shook her head, before watching as Samus leaped at her, slamming her armcannon at her head again. Raven stepped back, holding her head in pain,”Gah, think I’m going to get brain damage!” She glared at Samus, before flying up,”Shame you can’t fly, Huntress.”

Samus simply aimed her armcannon up, and fired several shots at her.

Raven dodged and weaved,”Hah, you have to hit me!” She laughed,”So confident in your abilities, but you’re just all talk, like Twilight!” She blinked as Samus stopped,”Aw, giving up?”

Samus looked to her left, and walked off.

Raven chuckled,”It looks like the hero-” She gasped, noticing that Samus was picking up carriage,”Oh, fu-” she braced herself as she was hit by the vehicle. Raven cursed her predicament as she flew back, holding onto the carriage. She growled as she used her magic to break it apart, before getting hit by several shots of Samus’ power beam,”Argh!” She fell to the ground. She shook herself, before glaring at Samus. She walked towards the bounty hunter, charging her hand,”That’s it.”

Applejack, who had been grappling with a boar, looked at Raven’s glowing horn,”Oh, no...” She shouted,”Run Samus!”

“Uni-what?”Samus looked at Raven, noticing that her horn and hand were glowing golden. She prepared herself to dodge the attack.

“Uniforce!” Raven shouted quickly, firing a large golden beam at Samus before she could dodge.

“No!” Pinkie screamed, flashbacks entering her head.

Raven chuckled to herself,”Yes, another one of your-” She froze.

The dust cloud from the attack dissipated, showing an unfazed Samus Aran. The armored hunter looked at herself, before looking back at Raven,”No seriously, Uni-what?”

Raven, however, couldn’t say anything. Her eyes had bugged out of her head, and her tongue had fallen out of her mouth.

“Thought so.” Samus ran towards Raven, her armcannon charging, her visor glowing a deep green.

Raven then shouted,”Wait!” This caused Samus to stop,”I need to do something first.” She took a few steps backward,”... Run!” She teleported away.


Samus sighed,”Aw, she ran.”She then heard the scream of a civilian. Her mind thought back to when a little girl lost her parents to a raid just like this. She ran towards the civilian.



The civilian screamed as a griffon loomed over her. The griffon then turned to see Samus charging at him, "Fresh meat!"

"Not today!" Applejack said, roundhousing him into a wall. "Sorry about taking that one Samus."

A boar charged his magic, body becoming bright as he ran at Samus.



"Killstealer..." Samus muttered, before looking at the boar, and firing her beam. She gasped as it still came at her. She rolled out of the way,"What the hell!?"


"I saw you fight many men," the boar said, screeching to a stop. "You and the orange one fight well. I respect that, and I want a match with you two. I want to best the strong ones."

Applejack nodded, hearing over the communicator, "Hey AJ? Problem. You know that Valkyrie mode we could pull off?"

"It aint working?" Applejack asked.

"How did you guess?"

"Rarity called five minutes ago, saying the same thing. So did Pinkie and Fluttershy," Applejack said.

"So what do we do?" Dash asked.

Fight." Applejack said plainly.

The boar raced at the both of them, his magic glowing. Applejack opened her eyes wide at ths and stepped in to punch him, only to wince when the blow connected. The boar chuckled as he punched samus, "See, this is why I will break you."

"Ah don't break."


Theia pressed the button, smiling to herself,”There we go, the magical cleansing of the Elements is complete.”

Twilight looked at her as she sat at the computer,”Magical cleansing?”

Theia looked back,”Yes, the Elements of Harmony appear to have been corrupted, so I used my computer to send a spell out to clean them up.”

“Wait... how do you know about the Elements?” Twilight asked.

Theia looked at her computer,”I’ll tell you later. Right now, I need to focus on finding my other Seeds...”


Samus grabbed the hoof, before firing her armcannon at the boar's face.




The boar roared in rage, before headbutting Samus. Then he pulled back to slash at her with his tusks. But Applejack punched him in the stomach and kicked him in the head.

Up in the sky, Rainbow Dash flew corkscrews around the flyers as they swiped at her with their claws. With a smirk, Dash flew under two of them to let them hit each other. Then she uppercutted one in the chin in the sky. As another flew at her, she back kicked it in the face. quickly she elbowed and punched two more.

A pegasus slashed Dash in the back, sending her crashing into the roof top of the building. Looking up, she smirked as ten of them landed in front of her. Getting into a dancing fighting stance, she swept one them. Then she flashed stepped behind two to strike them down. One punched her in the gut and then pulled her mane back. Using that, she buck two of them in the face. and then drove her forearm into another. Watching as a flock came at her, she took off.

Applejack kneed the boar, but he grabbed her knee and used his tusks to slash her chest and stomach. Before she could move, he grabbed her head and punched it twice. Then he slammed her face into the ground. Looking at Samus, he growled, "Stay back." he then grabbed her wings and began to pull, tightly. There was a blood curdling yell as a sickening rip was heard.

Fluttershy gasped, "Applejack?"

Dementia walked behind Fluttershy, a body in her arms, "Watch over her."

"What?" Fluttershy asked, seeing Starla land in front of her.

Rarity ran into a shop, looking for a weapon, "I need something, anything."



That was when Samus fired several beam shots at him, hitting his tusks, his legs, his body, his eyes, and his head. Samus kept firing and firing at him.

The figure smiled as Rep-Stallion finished piling up the unconscious bodies of the Starfleet crew. He flew down, revealing himself to be an orange alicorn with a yellow mane, and a spike cutie mark,”Nice.” He said, causing Rep to turn and look at him,”Now let’s see how you do with me.

The boar screamed in pain as the blasts hit him. The burn marks laying against his hide, he growled. But before he cold move, Applejack grabbed him from behind, her back bleeding heavily, "Where the buck are you going?"

Some of the soldiers chased Rarity into a store, only to run out with bloody wounds on their bodies as Rarity stepped out, armed with a rapier. Narrowing her eyes, she charged back into the fray.

Pinkie Pie bounced around from soldier to soldier, hitting each with her hammers. Bouncing and kicking one of them into the face, she then brought out a powder and blew it into the eyes of some others, making them sneeze.

Fluttershy looked down at Starla, "But why?"

"She needs help, please, I am begging you. Watch over her," Dementia said, running back into the fray.

"Useless," whimpered Starla, her eyes fluttering.

Fluttershy looked down and held her close, "You are not useless. You are trying to do all you can."

"P-please, tell me that it will be all right," Starla asked, looking up with tears in her eyes.

Rainbow Dash landed on another rooftop. Not seeing a griffon ready to kill her. Then, something slashed the griffons throat. Dash looked behind her at the two shadows and smirked.

Rep ducked under a shot from the alicorn’s horn, "Oh great, now that he is involved, the casualties are going to-"

"Increase, I know," Mysterious said. "We need to get those six together." he ;snuck a peek at Samus and the Mane Five fighting.




Samus ran behind Applejack,"Here, this'll hurt a bit!" She grabbed Applejack’s shoulder, and charged her armcannon to strike the mare's back, cauterizing the wounds.
.

Applejack screamed in agony, and then dropped to her knees, "T-thanks for that."

"Is Applejack going to be ok??" Fluttershy asked, coming in with bandages. "I heard the screaming."

"Fluttershy, but I thought you were helping the civilians?" Applejack asked.

"She was," Dash said, landing on the ground, "But an old friend and someone else decided to help.'


A grey Griffon kept pushing some of the ponies forward, "Come on, you guys can do it. Into the shelters now!"

"Thank you...who are you?" asked Starla.

Gabriella smiled, "Call me Gabby! All of my friends do. Oh, this is so exciting. Helping out ponies and getting them to safety. Can you believe we can actually do this for a living? The moment that I saw Gilda flying away I knew I had to follow her."


Pinkie Pie and Rarity ran to Samus and Applejack. Rarity moved to look at the scars, "My word, did the boar do this?"

"Yeah, but Ah'm fine!" Applejack said, standing up, right when Rep flew through the air.

Landing on the ground the lizard pony mumbled, "Be the decoy they said. Hey, Alicorn loser, I'm still standing!" he slowly got up



Samus looked at Rep,"Problems?" She knelt down with a smirk.

The alicorn smiled as he smashed a boar to the ground while heading their direction,"Please, we're all friends here, call me Contra."

Samus scanned the alicorn,

"Contra, the Piercing Nail.

Danger level:Low

This subject's special talent is to make anything sharp as nails.

He holding your Spazer Beam."





"None at all,"Rep said getting up. With a smile he teleported away.

"Hi Contra! I'm Pinkie and this is Applejack..."

As Pinkie began to list of names, Rainbow Dash looked at him, “And what are you doing here?"




"Oh, Ah'm just gonna take over this little town, and try to get ya'll on our side, hopefully. If not, then," He grinned,"Ah get to fight ya'll."




"Problem with that," Applejack said, trying to stand. The wounds were beginning to take their toll, "One, we ain't giving up this town. Two, we ain't joining ya."





Contra smirked,"Well then, it looks like Ah'm gonna have to kick yer asses then!" He beckoned towards them,"Probably not a good idea, especially in yer condition, but Ah heard Earth Ponies are pretty resilient."



Applejack took a few steps forward, "Yeah, just watch-oof!" she was pushed back by Dash.

"We got this, you just rest," Dash smikred.

Rarity held up her rapier, "Samus, could you please attack from behind?"

"I'll stay with Applejack, she needs more medical attention." Fluttershy said.





Samus shook her head,"I should take the front, I can take a few more hits."

Contra walked slowly towards them, his wings shining,"Come on, then, little pegasus, hit me!"




"Ok, you go from the front, and I go up top!" Dash said as she took to the sky. Then she flew down with a corkscrew kick. Pinkie Pie bounce and began to move around the alicorn, bring out some rubber bands.




The stallion flew up at Rainbow, his wings sharpening as he whipped his wing at her. His horn began to glow as Samus began to shoot at him. A shield deflected the shots as the alicorn began to use his hooves to deflect Rainbow’s punches. He winced at the rubber band shots,”Rubber bands, mah hated foe!”

Pinkie giggled, pulling some more bands from her mane with a grin.





Dash moved to the side, yelping as Contra used his wing blades to cut her in the side. Shaking off the pain, she roundhoused him in the side.

Rarity looked up and concentrated, sending her blade up with her telekinesis to slash at his flank.




Contra grinned as the hit struck him, drawing blood from his side,"Good one." He grabbed her leg with his magic and threw her to the ground. He flew down to the ground, charging his horn, before feeling a couple of blasts from Samus’ armcannon. He turned and glared aher.

Contra breathed in and out, causing yellow energy to course through his body. He stomped on the ground, causing the grass to shoot straight up. He hit the ground again, firing the grass blades from the ground.





"Bingo!" Pinke said pulling the net of rubber bands in front of the group and catching the blades. Then she turned to him, and fired them back.




Contra used his horn to hold the blades in place, a smile on his face. He then used his horn to summon up a shield to deflect a fist from Dash, a barrage of shots from Samus, and a series of slashes from Pinkie,”Pathetic.”

“Then how about this!?” A shout came from above. Contra looked up, before a kick from Applejack struck his horn, causing his horn to surge. Applejack rolled out of the way as the grass blades stuck at Contra, causing him to cough up blood.

”Gah! Nice one.” Contra looked at Applejack,”Got yer second wind, I take it?” He looked down at the blades in his chest, and used his horn to disintegrate them. He then closed the wounds with his magic.

Applejack wiped her chin,”Damn it.”

“Ah know, how can you beat a guy who can heal himself, create powerful magic, and use anythang, and Ah do mean anythang, as a weapon?” Contra used his magic, summoning water droplets in the air, and then sharpening them,”Answer, ya can’t!” He surrounded himself in the droplets, and then fired them around himself.

Samus grunted as she and the others began running for cover behind a destroyed building. She looked at her energy counter,”That took a lot of energy.”

Rainbow panted as she crouched down with the others,”Okay, plan?”

Applejack looked out the window, looking at Contra. She gritted her teeth,”He’s waitin’ fer us.”

Fluttershy bit her lip,”What if he’s right? He can heal any wound you guys give him.”

“With his magic.” Rarity pointed out,”But he shouldn’t have unlimited amounts!” She looked at the others,”Even Twilight would get tired after prolonged magic use.”

“The problem is, how long can he go on?” Samus asked,”He’s probably smart enough not to overexert himself.”

“That’s true.” Rarity said with a nod,”But, remember when Applejack struck his horn?” She pointed to her own horn,”We unicorns lose more magic when our horns are hit physically than during normal usage. If we hit his horn enough times, he’ll lose his magic!”

“Unicorn magic.” Applejack interjected. She looked down at the ground,”Did you see how he made those grass blades? That was somethin’ else. Even if we remove his unicorn magic, we still got his other two sides to deal with.”

Rainbow smirked,”Well, if it’s pegasus magic you want dealt with, than I could take care of that! Just give me a few seconds, and I’ll break both his wings.” For emphasis, she flexed her own wings,”Ya see, while you unicorns channel most of your magic through your horn, we channel ours through wings. If we break his wings enough, he won’t be able do anything weather related.”

“That leaves his Earth Pony side.” Applejack frowned,”Earth Ponies heal quick, so if Rainbow does break his wings, we’d only have a few minutes to defeat him before he gets those back!”

“Hey!” Pinkie waved,”I’ve got an idea!”

The others turned to her,”What is it?” Fluttershy asked.

“How about I play distraction? My rubber bands were able to affect him!” Pinkie said,”I think that’s because he didn’t know what they were!”

Applejack put her fist into her palm,”That’s right! Celestia said these guys were more ancient than Discord, so there’s plenty of stuff he’s never heard of that’ll throw him fer a loop!” She smiled at Pinkie,”So you’ll distract him!”

Rarity nodded,”How about I go mid?” She pulled out her rapier,”I can dance around him while Pinkie’s keeping him busy, and do small strikes with my sword. He’ll block them, but it’ll leave his horn wide open for attack!”

Samus got up,”I’m going to a vantage point, and snipe at his horn, and then wings when the time comes. While you guys were talking, I used my x-ray visor to scope out five different locations to hit him from.”

“I’ve got cloud watch.” Rainbow Dash said,”When we move out, I’ll fly up above, and then start quickly doing hit-and-run tactics! Just like in flight school!”

“Flight school?” Applejack asked.

“Long story.” Dash rolled her eyes.

“And then Ah’ll go in close.” Applejack said,”I’ll use my strength to keep him from using that fancy special talent of his on ya’ll, and start wailing on him when he loses his magic.”

“Applejack.” Fluttershy put a hand on her shoulder,”You really shouldn’t-”

Applejack held up a hand,”Ah’ll be fine. Besides, Ah got mah friends beside me.” She smiled at her.

Fluttershy frowned, and then looked away,”I don’t know...” She looked back up,”But I’ll be here to help whoever needs me!.”

“Alright, on three, we break.” Applejack whispered as they all huddled together,”... Three!” She ran off, Rarity running opposite her. Pinkie disappeared, while Samus rolled off in her ball form. Rainbow flew up into the sky, while Fluttershy gave a sigh, and pulled up her medical bags.

Contra whistled a little tune to himself, when he saw Rarity appear,”Ah was wonderin’ when ya-” He was interrupted by a stream of confetti in his face,”What the Tartarus?”

Applejack yelled as she grabbed the alicorn by the shoulders, and then slammed her head into his, causing him to scream in pain. Rarity strafed around him, using her magic to swing her rapier at him.

Contra spat as he glared down at Applejack. His horn began to glow, when a power beam shot struck it,”Gah!” He reared up, allowing the earth pony mare under him to grab the underside of his hooves, and pull herself backwards into a suplex, slamming his head into the pavement.

Contra rolled back, struggling to his feet. He moaned,”Mah head...” He felt a very hard kick into his right wing, illicting a loud crack,”Argh!” He glared up as Rainbow Dash flew back into a set of freshly placed clouds,”Ya idjit, Ah invented the hit-and-run tactics!” His horn began to glow, only to be hit by a shot from another direction,”Damn it!” he shouted, looking around,”Where are-” He was interrupted by a pie to the face,”Mmf!”

“Lookin’ fer somepony!?” Applejack slammed her elbow upside his jaw, and then slammed her palm into his throat, causing him to choke.

Contra coughed, and then he wiped up the frosting from his face,”Ya think this is gonna last, mortals!?” He shook his head a little,”Kind of-” He screamed as Rainbow struck his other wing,”Funny.” He laughed, trying to use his horn once more, before another power beam shot struck him,”Argh!” He chuckled,”This is the most fun Ah’ve ever had.” He coughed, before Rarity stabbed him in the shoulder,”Shame...”

Applejack punched him in the chest,”What, that yer losin’” She smiled.

“No...” His horn glowed again, and then dodging the beam,”That yer gonna die.”

Applejack gasped, feeling something prick her lungs. She began to cough violently, kneeling down.

“Ap-” Rarity knelt down as well, coughing up blood.

“Wh-” Rainbow fell from the clouds, coughing as much as the others.

Pinkie fell to the ground into a fetal position, coughing.

Fluttershy dropped her medical tools as she coughed up blood.

“Ah just made the air in yer lungs prickly. Ya have about... 1 minute before ya die.” Contra shouted up to the vantage point where Samus was,”Ya hear that, Hunter!? Ah know that suit of yers is protecting ya.” He felt a figure beside him blast him with a power beam shot, causing him to scream in pain.

“Call it off.” Samus said, her armcannon charging.

Contra laughed as he stared at her,”45 seconds.” He dodged several other shots, before slamming his hoof into Samus’ chest, causing the mare to gasp in pain,”Ya can’t win without yer little friends!” He spun around, kicking her into a building.

Samus slowly got up, noticing Fluttershy’s dropped medical bag on her left,”40 seconds Sammy.” She could hear Contra say. Suddenly, an orange hoof slammed into her helmet, sending into a wall. Another hoof came at her. She swung her armcannon upwards, deflecting the blow to allow her to shoot Contra in the face.

Contra stepped backwards, wiping the blood off from his face,”Nice...”

“Your magic’s almost dry, isn’t it?” Samus chuckled, noticing that his wounds weren’t healing. She let out a breath, unknowingly summoning a slight bit of yellow energy from her armcannon.

“30 seconds, and yeah, that’s why Ah’m gonna kill ya now so Ah could get back to mah wife. Nothin’ personal.” Contra walked towards her, and sent another hoof at her, causing the huntress to roll out of the way in a morph ball.

Contra smirked,”Oh, and did Ah ferget to mention that those in hidin’ are in danger too?” He walked towards her,”25.”

Samus rolled back, and reached behind her. She stood her ground as Contra punched her again in the stomach. She looked up,”Hey, you got something in your eye.”

Contra looked at her,”What?” He then gasped as a scalpel went straight into his right eye,”Gah!”

Samus let go of the scalpel, and got up to slam her armcannon into his mouth as he screamed, and fired. The god coughed several times as he stepped back,”20.” Samus said, looking towards the group in worry,”Come on.” She fired five more times, burning parts of Contra’s coat. She ran up to him as he held his side, and punched him in the face. The force of the blow spun him so his back was turned to her. She grabbed his head.

Her visor beeped,”Warning:Life signs of ponies depleting.”

She yelled as she twisted his neck around, causing a resounding snap. She watched as his lifeless body fell to the ground. She panted, kneeling to the ground.

“Life signs restored.” her visor said. Samus looked down at Contra’s body. Particles flew from him, and towards her armcannon, causing it to glow.

Samus waved her armcannon around and fired upwards, showing a beam that split into several,"You acquired: The Spazer Beam."


Theia gasped as she walked into the room, seeing Twilight's eyes glow bright. Every object in the room levitated off of the ground and slammed back down. Twilight gasped,"I just felt a piece of me return!"

"Warn me!" Lyra said, getting up.



"Well, I don't think it's something I can control!" Twilight frowned, looking at her messed up room.


Fluttershy wiped her cheek as she walked to Samus,”Did... did you have to kill him?”

Samus sighed,”It was either that, or watch him kill several others in cold blood. Sometimes... you have to pick the hard choices.” Her suit came off as the others came to them.

A bright light flashed, blinding the others,”Equestrians, Chozodian.” Morning Dawn’s voice boomed. The alicorn floated down to them, anger in her eyes,”Time to die.” She said, her horn flaring.

Samus ran to the front, and splayed her arms forward,”No you don’t!”

“Queen!” Stryker appeared next to her,”If you kill them, the Equestrians will never join you. I know one our own has died, but unfortunately these things happen in war. Killing them will not help you!”

Morning Dawn’s horn stopped, glaring at Stryker,”Very well, then, I will take my leave.” She glared at the mares on the ground,”But I hope you’re happy with killing a husband.” She teleported away.

Applejack held her arm in relief,”Why did you do that?” She asked Stryker.

Stryker looked at her, and smiled,”Because, My Little Ponies, you are worth saving.” She teleported away.




“My Little- oh, why is the world spinning?” Applejack said, wobbling around, not noticing her friends collapsing.

"Wow! That was so cool, the six of you were like Bang and zap and blast and awesome and-"

"Gabby, calm down," Gilda said, she looked down at the group, and sighed,”Come on, let’s take them home.”

Author's Note:

Thanks to my co-writer Zolt!