• Published 7th Aug 2017
  • 412 Views, 5 Comments

A Twilight Day Tale - Creativa-Artly01



When Twilight loses her favorite book, she begins to flip out.

  • ...
 5
 412

Chapter 2

The next day, Twilight and Spike take up the search for the book once again. They search all across the library once again but still nothing. Twilight sinks down into the slumps once again and breaks into tears ad Spike once again does his best to comfort her.

Meanwhile, learning that Twilight lost her book from Spike, the Cakes are looking for it at Sugar Cube Corner. They search everywhere in Sugar Cube Corner and soon stumble across the book in their children's toy bin. The two are shocked. They grab the book, put it in Mr. Cake's saddle bag and head for the library.

About fifteen minutes later, the Cakes burst through the door of Twilight's home. "Twilight we found your book!" says Mrs. Cake. Twilight wipes her eyes and turns around to see the Cakes. Mr. Cake hands it to Twilight. A thrilled Twilight embraces the Cakes in a hug. "Thank you so much! Where did you find it?"

"It was mixed in with Pound and Pumpkin's toys," replies Mrs. Cake.

"Well, thanks for bringing it back," replies Twilight, walking over and putting the book back in its spot on the shelf. "Just out of the curiosity, how did the twins get it in the first place?"

"It was probably a mistake on Pinkie's part as she's the one that gathers up their toys and she was in such a rush to do it a few days ago, so she could go on a rafting trip with Rainbow and Applejack, so she must have mistaken your book for a children's book. It's an easy mistake," Mrs. Cake responds.

"Well, thanks for bringing it back, it means the world to me, now can I treat you to lunch, to thank you?" asks Twilight. The Cakes nod. The three head off to the Hayburger to enjoy some lunch.

As they enjoy their Hayburgers, the three talk and laugh and joke and have an all around good time. Twilight enjoys the Cakes and honestly can't thank them enough. After they finish their burgers, Twilight goes back to her library and continues to sort through her books and dust them and clean absolutely everything to a beautiful shine. Once she's done cleaning, she grabs her Masked Crusader book, goes outside onto the balcony and begins to read through it, smiling all the while, just glad to have it back in her hooves. Twilight is glad to have the Cakes as her friends. She can honestly admit, what would have happened to her favorite book if they hadn't found it? It could've been ruined by child slobber. She's glad her favorite book never met that fate. After all, it was a birthday gift from her brother and that's why it means the world to her and now it's back in her hooves, so she can't help but read it over and over and over again.