• Published 7th Aug 2017
  • 412 Views, 5 Comments

A Twilight Day Tale - Creativa-Artly01



When Twilight loses her favorite book, she begins to flip out.

  • ...
 5
 412

Chapter 1

It's just a normal day and Twilight is sorting through her library when she realizes her favorite book is missing. She begins flipping out. All of a sudden, Spike walks in. "What's wrong, Twilight?" he asks.

"I lost my favorite book, the one Shining gave me as a birthday gift the week before I left our home to go study with Celestia!" says Twilight, continuing to flip out.

"Don't worry, we'll find it, I'll help you search," replies Spike.

The two begin looking for the book but to no avail.

"Okay, okay, clearly this isn't working. What does the book look like Twilight?" asks Spike.

"Well, it's got a simple brown cover with italic text on the cover that reads The Masked Crusader. It also has a picture of a masked hero on it," replies Twilight.

"Great, now that's progress!" replies Spike. The two take up looking for the book once again. The two look for several hours but still to no avail. Twilight's eyes begin to fill with tears. What if Shining found out? What would he say? What would he do? Twilight is devastated. She goes and slumps onto her bed and cries.

As she's in her room crying, Spike continues to look for the book, but all he finds is dust and some scattered gems that got loose from their bowl which he gladly eats before continuing his search for the book.

A few hours later, Twilight finally pulls herself together and goes back out to help Spike search for her book. "Did you find it yet?" she asks him.

"No, just dust and some stray gems," replies Spike, "sorry."

"It's okay, let's just get back to searching," replies Twilight. She lights her horn up with a small dot of magic and begins to search under every table, chair, and other piece of furniture in the room but still to no success. Twilight begins to cry once again. That book means the world to her and now it's possibly gone forever and that breaks her heart.