• Published 2nd Aug 2017
  • 7,513 Views, 50 Comments

The Prank Once Threw In Depression - Khushi1428



Rainbow Dash feels heartbroken and betrayed from her friends for making such prank on her.

  • ...
17
 50
 7,513

Apology

Twilight knocked on the door once, so Rainbow could remind herself to open the door, but this didn't happen. No one opened the door, there was complete silence, stating that no one was there.

Her friends started to worry, thinking which new problem came. Fluttershy broke the silence.

"G-guys? I-I think she may not be home.." Fluttershy said.

"W-what? How you say that, Flutters? She would be! I think she may be crying and not in the mood to open the door, somehow.." Pinkie replied.

"She would only open the door, unless we didn't do wrong to her, like that..." Applejack said sadly.

"I know, girls.. whereever she would be, I just hope she would be safe. She wouldn't su-" Twilight said before Pinkie broke her lines.

"SUICIDE?!" Pinkie screamed.

Everyone created silence once more, making Pinkie look west to east, deflating her mane along.

"Pinkie! I said.. DON'T SAY LIKE THAT!" Rarity cried.

"I-I'm really afraid.. we just hope she won't do anything wrong as a tragedy..."

"Girls, keep confidence! If you kept being afraid she would never open the door! If you just-" Twilight said before her lines broke.

The door slowly opened. This makes the girls uncomfortable, wondering how it opened itself.

"W-wait.. the door.. opened itself?" Fluttershy said in surprise.

"No.. it must be her.." Twilight replied.

"What if it's someone else?" Applejack said.

"No.. i'm sure she would be the one.."

They went inside the house, looking rhe place very dark, stating that she didn't turn the light on before she came in and now, so Twilight used somlight from her horn to see everything clearly. But, Twilight saw but didn't notice her as a dark figure walking inside her room.

Without wasting a second, she cried:

"R-Rainbow Dash!"

The figure stopped from the princess's voice. She couldn't do anything but to turn around them, to hear the princess's lecture.

"Rainbow Dash! I'm so sorry! I really didn't wanted this to happen but-" Twilight said before her lines broke when the figure putted her hoof on her mouth, coming closer, as revealed it was Rainbow Dash who made her stop saying.

"R-Rainbow Dash?" Applejack said questioningly.

Rainbow sighs, and says:

"Can't you see me? Or I'm just kinda disappeared, but you can't remember me?" Rainbow replied.

"N-no.." Twilight removed her hoof from her mouth. "Rainbow, we can see you, hear you, but we can't see your feelings and that's our mistake!" Twilight shook her head.

"We're so sorry, Rainbow.. we didn't knew how our prank could hurt you as well.." Fluttershy said.

"This prank also teaches us a lesson, this prank was the whole cause for all of us to get a lesson.." Pinkie said in tears.

"Even you made pranks that hurt us, we did the same as well which we shouldn't had done earlier.." Applejack said by removing her hat.

"We're so sorry, Rainbow.." Rarity said sadly.

"Look guys, it's not your fault.." Rainbow said the truth.

"W-what? But, Rainbow! We did that prank which we shouldn't do that to you, but we were so angry that we wanted to make that prank! And we couldn't even understand your feelings that this would ever happen if we did this!" Twilight said in tears.

Rainbow wiped her tears, making Twilight move her head up to her.

"It's not your fault guys.. I was the one who made pranks that hurted other ponies from their feelings, and you are saying that you all hurted my feelings as well?" Rainbow replied.

Twilight nodded.

"But, Twilight. That prank was a lesson that teaches me as well, that my pranks led to you for revenge over me by making a zombie prank. That prank did hurt my feelings, but that prank did teach me!" Rainbow said.

"H-how?" Applejack said confusingly.

"Because, pranks are only made when we want to have a good time, but not on those times when people have a bad mood. That causes to hurt people's feelings. But, although! Pranks also make a person happy, when we try to make him in a good mood! But, since my pranks weren't making people laugh, except for hurting their feelings, that did made me disappointed as well! That prank showed me that, this is all happening because of my hurtful pranks I did to you all. So, I started to make a harmless prank, by making cookies which I told that they were infected, whereas they were not, and you pretended that those cookies had a zombie virus, so you acted like zombies.. this is what a pony does the most.." Rainbow said, making her friends surprised.

"R-Rainbow? T-That means, your not angry at us?" Applejack said in shock.

"Yes, guys. I'm not angry at you, neither upset.. Promise." Rainbow said happily with a grin.

Pinkie's mane came back, and she started to become more happy.

"YAY! WE GOT OUT FRIEND BACK!" Pinkie screamed and hugged Rainbow.

"Haha! Thanks, Pinkie." Rainbow said happily.

"Rainbow, we're so surprised.. you weren't even upset at all, and you did overcome your problem and apologized us! This is what a true friend I needed.." Twilight said in tears.

Rainbow wiped her tears.

"Twilight, sometimes ponies end up making mistakes, but the most important thing is to first overcome the problem, solve it, and then discuss it to the world."

"I-I've never seen such wisdom in you.. who taught you all this?!" Twilight said surprisingly.

"Only three ponies- Mom, Dad and my primary teacher..."

"Oh, Rainbow.."

Twilight hugged her tightly, causing Rainbow to cry as well.

"There, there princess! We don't wan't our librarian to cry in front of everypony..." Rainbow said.

"Who's even behind us?" Twilight said confusingly.

"Um, our friends?" Rainbow said with a giggle.

Twilight looked at her friends, smiling with tears. Twilight returned and said:

"O-oh.. didn't minded for that.. sorry.."

"It's okay, Twilight!" Rainbow pats her on her back. "What did I say you actually forgot, or didn't put it in your mind?"

"NO! Why would you say that?!" Twilight said.

"Haha! Just kidding.." Rainbow replied.

"Oh.."

Everyone laughed. This states that Rainbow apologized to everyone!

But, it's not the end. Would she calm the ponies who don't actually know that she apologized them, as well?

END OF CHAPTER 2

Author's Note:

Yay! Second chapter done as well! :twilightsheepish: