• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 2,598 Views, 29 Comments

Adventure with the Main Six. - DizzyPaws356



Cody helps out the main six that somehow jump over to real life and don't know how to get back.

  • ...
4
 29
 2,598

Chapter9: Jessica Watches The Main6.

Made by: DizzyPaws356

Chapter9: Jessica Watches The Main6.
--------------------------------------

Hello once again. Movie night was really fun. I could tell Rainbowdash was mad that we didn't watch another Indi movie. They are all good movies, but I can tell the others wanted to see something else. Though out the movies Pinkie Pie cuddled up to me. It felt really nice. I didn't mind it and it looks like the other girls didn't see it. She asked if she should sleep with me for the night, I didn't see anything going wrong. The only thing that did was one of my friends coming out of the blue and telling me that Kim picked a fight with someone. I wanted to help, but I didn't want to take the risk of anything bad happening.

Well today Twilight and I should go looking for a book that can help her out on finding a spell or something that can help get her back to where they belong. I know a few book stores nearby and a few that are on the creepy side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the sun started to rise and shine thought the windows. The light rested on my face and I woke up. Pinkie Pie was still asleep. I slowly got up and stretched. When I look over to the kitchen I didn't see any of the girls their. I wanted to make sure that they didn't go missing so I walked up the stairs and to the bed room where they sleep. I gently crack the door open and see that they are all asleep. I tried to check on Rarity that took over my room by just moving into it, but I couldn't because she keeps the door locked. I walk back downstairs to the kitchen so I can make them something to eat. I start to throw things together somethings they like. After a few minuets of making them something to eat I hear Pinkie Pie wake up. I looked over at her stretching, "Morning Pinkie Pie. How did you sleep." I asked her finishing the plates of food for the others, "It was vary good." she replied walking over to me and sat down at the table where the food is. I looked over at her. She was sitting at a seat between me and the back window. The look of the sun peaking over the tree tops and with a light around her, she looked vary beautiful. I took a moment to enjoy the view.

Our eyes matched each other as we looked into the others eyes. After a minuet she blushed, "What are you looking at Cody?" she asked with a small giggle, "You look vary beautiful right now. The way the sun is just looking over the tree top and shine next to you. It looks vary pretty." I told her as she smiles. I smile back as I sit next to her as she started to eat. after a few minuets of sitting and talking about random things. I hear the girls start to walk down the stairs, "Good morning girls." I say as I see them walking into the kitchen. Twilight walks over to me, "Hey Cody may I ask you a question?" she asked me, "Sure." I reply as we walk over to the living room, "What do you want to ask me?" I asked her. She looks at me and says, "Well i'v read most of the books that you have in your book room and I wanted to know if we where going to a book store that will help for getting us back to Equestria?" she asked me.

I thinks of a book store nearby that they can go to, "I know a few stores we can go to, but I don't fully feel good to leave the others home alone, but also think we can find something to help us faster." I said as he thinks. Twilight thinks with me, "What about Jessica?" she asked looking at me. I think, 'That is not a bad idea, but what if they tell her where they came from or if they used their wings or Rarity uses her horn...' after a few minuets of thinking, "I guess that works, but the girls need to know that they need to on their best." I tell her as pull out my phone and text Jessica. As I text her I think to myself, 'I know this isn't the best idea, but it will make me feel better then them staying home alone.' I say in my head. I send a text saying, 'Hey Jessica, would you mind doing me a favor? I need you to come over to come over and keep an eye on the house. I'm going with Twilight to go and find a book that is needed.' when I finish it I sent it to her, "Okay I just asked her if she can come over to watch the girls. She should reply soon." I say as I walk over to the kitchen where they where all sitting and talking.

"Hey girls I have something to say." I tell them, "Twilight and I are going to look for a book that will help you all to get back. It will be just both of us to go. Jessica is going to come over to keep an eye on you all to make sure your all safe." I say as they look at me, "Does that mean we have to cover our wings and horns?" Rainbowdash asked standing up. I reply with a nod, "Yes and I need you to be on your best behavior." my phone goes off and I look down it, 'Sure. How long are you going to be out?' I though of how long it would be, 'It wont be to long. We are just going to go look around.' I sent her the text and looked up at the girls, "She is going to be here soon so just be good and behave. If anything goes wrong tell Jessica to call me." I tell them as they look at each other.

"Now Rainbowdash and Fluttershy get a jacket on. Rarity you make sure you have a hat." I tell them as Twilight and I get ready to go. When everyone is ready the door bell rings. When I hear the bell goes off I walk to the door. I open it and smile, "Hey Jessica. Thank you for coming over." I tell her. She smiles, "Anytime. So you want me to watch the pets for you?" She asked looking at me, "Well partly. I wanted you to keep an eye on the girls we went to the park with for me." I tell her as I look into her eyes. She looks back into mine, "Okay." she replies as she walks over to the other girls. I follow her to them, "Okay Twilight you ready?" I asked her as I grab my keys and phone, "If anything goes wrong then get Jessica to call me." I say as we go to the car.

Jessica walks over to the door and watches them drive off and waits until the lights disappear in the shadows. She turns around and walks into the living room, "So what do you want to do girls." she ask them as she sits down on the couch next to the others. Rainbowdash stand up, "Can we watch a movie?" she asked looking at Jessica, "I guess so." Jessica replies. Rainbowdash smiles and walks to the movie case and looks though them. Jessica looked at the others that are sitting on the couch, "What do you girls want to do." she asked sitting on the single couch. Applejack looks at the others, "Pinkie Pie and I would like to go and swim if that is okay." she said looking at Jessica. The others look at her confused. Jessica thinks, "Sure. Let me go get my bathing suit in my car and we can. Fluttershy, Rarity want to join us?" she asked, "No we are good." they both tell Jessica at the same time.

As Jessica walks to the car and to get her bathing suit Rarity looks at Applejack, "What are you doing?" she asked with her head tilted. Applejack stands up and starts to walk up the stairs, "Pinkie Pie and I don't have anything to hide so we can keep her busy swimming so ya'll can relax." she tells them as she grabs her and Pinkie Pies bathing suits. When they get ready Jessica walks in with her bathing suit on, "I'll get the towels for us." she said as she walks over to the supply room and grabs a three towels. As they walk out to the pool Rainbowdash and Fluttershy take off their jackets and stretch out their wings. Rarity just takes her hat off and walks upstairs.