• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 2,598 Views, 29 Comments

Adventure with the Main Six. - DizzyPaws356



Cody helps out the main six that somehow jump over to real life and don't know how to get back.

  • ...
4
 29
 2,598

Chapter7: Going To The Park, Part2.

Made by: DizzyPaws356
(Sorry for taking so long. My connection is being 'Fix' and its making my laptop slow&mess up.)
Chapter7: Going To The Park, Part2.
--------------------------------------


Welcome back. Now is when we are going to the park. One of my good friends Jessica is joining us. I'v liked her for a long time, but our friendship it to good to mess up. Something happens in the park and I get a little mad. You'll know what I mean.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Cody's car)
---------------

When Pinkie Pie, Rarity, RainbowDash and I get into my car we start to head to the park. I check my mirrors to make sure Jessica is following. "Hey Cody. How did you meet Jessica?" Rarity asked me, "Well, I knew her when I was nine. It was at a park playground. We played around and became friends." I reply to her. "You seem to really like her. Do you?" Pinkie Pie ask in a wondering voice, "Well we are just friends, and I don't want to mess it up. Shes a good friend to have." I tell Pinkie Pie to calm her. For a few minuets no one said anything.

"You girls want to listen to some music?" I ask when I turn the radio on. Pinkie Pie looks at the radio, "This sounds familiar..." she said thinking. I listen to it for a minuet, "I think it was the song we listen to last night before you fell asleep." I tell her. "Whoo you two slept with each?" Rainbowdash asked leaning forward. I swerve a little from being thrown off by the question so much. When I get under control, "No. Well we sat on the couch for some time before Pinkie Pie fell asleep." I tell RainbowDash. She sits back laughing, "Sure, hahhaha." Rarity covers her mouth to not laugh.

My face turns red a little, "RainbowDash don't make me take you back home." I tell her, 'Wow I feel like my parents.' I tell myself as we get to the park, "Remember the rules." I tell them as we get out. Jessica parks next to my car and they get out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Jessica's car)
-----------------

When Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy and Jessica get into their car. Jessica follows Cody in her car. "So how long have you known Cody?" Applejack ask Jessica. She thinks, "Well we've known each other scene we where nine." she tells AppleJack, "How long has Cody been helping you girls?" she ask in a worried tone. "It's just been a few day..." FlutterShy replied, "Where did he meet you girls?" Jessica asked them. Applejack an Twilight in the back seat looking at each other as if they where asking what to say. For a minuet they are quiet, "Well... Hum... He found us walking on the side of the street and hum... He asked if we needed a place to stay for a few days..." Twilight tells Jessica.

The girls in Jessica's car is quiet, she sees Cody's car swerve a little. 'Why is Cody serving?' she ask herself. "Have you girls done anything else then going to the park with Cody?" she ask them. "We went swimming some at his pool." Twilight tells Jessica, "That's nice... Have you girls been spending the night at Cody's?" she ask. AppleJack looks at Twilight again, "Ya but we are sleeping in the guest room." she tells Jessica.

"That's nice of him..." she tells her with a low tone voice. When they get to the park entice, Jessica parks next to Cody's car and get out with Cody and the other girls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get out of the car with the girls. Jessica walks over to me, "Why did you swerve a little?" she asked me. I think of what to say, "I a cat jumped in frount of me and I didn't want to hit it." I tell her as FlutterShy runs to me, "Is it okay?" she asked. I look at her, "Ya. It just looked lost." I tell her as I grab my bag of park toys, "Let's go and have some fun." I tell them as I smile and we head through the park.

After a few minuets of walking around the park for a place to relax we find a nice tall maple tree. As we all sit under the tall shady tree we watch the clouds float above us. After an hour of relaxing under the towering tree leans over us I ask the girls, "Do you girls want to play a fast game of soccer?" I ask them as I get the soccer ball.

"I don't want to get sweaty. I'll just relax here and watch the clouds more." Rarity tells me. I look at the others, "what do you girls say? Let's play a fast game of soccer?" I ask them, "I think i'll relax with Rarity." Fluttershy says as she sits next to her. Applejack, RainbowDash, Pinkie Pie, and Jessia agreed to play. "Twilight would you like to play?" I ask with a smile, "We need one more player." I added as I look at her. She smiles back, "I guess I can try to play." she tells me.

"Sweet. We got enough for two teams for three on each side." I say as I turn to Rarity and Fluttershy, "If anything happens just yell. We will be over at the soccer field." I tell them as we head over to the soccer field. When we got their we see a few guys sitting around on the filed. When we get over to them, "Hey guys do you mind going somewhere else? We are going to play a game of soccer really fast." I say went I put the ball on the floor.

One of the guys looks at me, "Why would we move for you?" he ask. I look at him, "Well we don't want to run into you or hit you with the ball." I tell him as I place my foot on the ball, "Well this is our field. If you want to play on this field you'll need to vs us." he replies as they stand up. I look at the girls and back to guys, "Well we just want to play for a few minuets and we will be out of your hair." I tell them, "So can we just play for a wile?" I ask the guy that is walking to me.

"If you and those girls can beat us then we will let you play any time you want." the middle guy tells me. RainbowDash stands next to me, "We will take you guys on easily." she said pointing to them. As they, "Lets go girls. These guys are not worth the time." I turn around and walk to the girls. As we walk back to Rarity and Fluttershy the guys yelled out, "Wimps!". When we get back to Fluttershy and Rarity they look at us, "Well that was quite a fast game." she said sitting up. I look at her, "Their was some jerks their. I guess we can just kick the ball around." I tell her as I place the ball down. For a few hours we kick the ball around and talked.

When it started to get late, "Hey girls we should get home." I tell them as they agree in tiredness. We make our way back to the cars, "Twilight, Applejack, and Fluttershy go with Jessica again. We will meet yo at the house." I tell them as we get into the cars.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Cody's car,)
---------------

As Rarity, Rainbowdash, Pinkie Pie and I get into the car. I start to drive back to the house, "Did you girls have fun?" I ask them, "I wish you would of let us show those guy up in a game." Rainbowdash said with her arms folded across her chest. I look back at her, "We where their to have fun. It was going to be a waste of time." I finish as I look back at the road, "When we get home we can watch a movie. I'll get some popcorn as you girls take a shower and we can watch the movie." I tell them as we get closer to home. Rainbowdash leans in a little in, "Can it be an action movie?" she asked, "I'll see what I got." I replies still driving. When we get home I release that Jessica wasn't right behind us, "Thats strange." I said as the others look down the street.

"Think something happen?" Pinkie Pie asked looking around. I rub my head to think, "Well I was going a little fast this time. Maybe I lost her. She should be here soon." I reply as I hope nothing bad happend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Jessica's car.)
---------------

As Applejack, Twilight, Fluttershy and Jessica get into the car, she follows Cody's car. Twilight and Applejack look at each other then Applejack leans between the seats, "So did you have fun Jessica?" she asked in her south voice, "It was nice. Cody and I haven't hung out in a long time. So it was pretty nice." she replies. The girls can tell by now that she has something for Cody, but they don't want to say anything about it, "That's nice, it's easy to tell you two have been good friends for a long time." Twilight says as Applejack leans back into her seat. For a few moments they sat quietly.

Jessica brakes the quietness with a question, "So where did you girls come from?" she asked. Twilight and Applejack quickly look at each other and think the fastest they ever have, "We live a few towns over." Fluttershy answers the question, "What town?" she asked. Twilight and Applejack just sit back, "It's just south of here. It's a pretty small town. Its not on the map." Fluttershy adds, "What was Cody doing their?" she ask Fluttershy. "We don't know, but he is a vary nice guy. It's lucky we ran into him and he will help us." Fluttershy tells Jessica, "Cody is a nice guy... He helps almost anyone that needs help... When we meet I felt something special for him... But he wouldn't go for a girl like me." she tells them.

"Well your a vary nice girl. I don't see why not." Twilight tells Jessica. She just smiles, "Thank you Twilight." she says watching the road. It's been a little longer then normal, "I shoot I think I missed the turn." Jessica said looking for somewhere to turn around. When she finally find a spot to turn around she take it. When she finds the turn she should have take she takes it, "Sorry about that girls. I wasn't paying attention." she tells them. When they get to Cody's house they see them sitting and waiting on the side. She parked and got out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walks to them, "What happen?" I ask as they get out, "I missed a turn. My bad." she replies. I smiles, "It's okay. You made it here safe that is all that counts." he tells Jessica. She smiles back and stands at her car, "Give me a call if you need me again, today was fun." she got in her car and started to drive off. I wanted to ask if she wanted to join us for a movie, but I think RainbowDash and Fluttershy would like to stretch their wings after a day of being wrapped up all day.