• Published 13th Oct 2017
  • 902 Views, 10 Comments

What Is That? - TheStoryMaker



In December of 2017, my friends and I had Christmas Break from school, lasting for two weeks. Though that all changed when I met her, she told me that her name was 'Fluttershy' and that she was lost in this world and it was my job to get her back.

  • ...
2
 10
 902

Chapter One - What Is That?

Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas, it was bitter and a bit cold down here.... Down in the south at Pearland, of course, the cold front came in and made it cold that way. The leaves were on the floor from the Fall, the grass had a blue-green tint to it. The streets were busy as a sales deal has been going on with 'Christmas Shopping' as well as the decorations hung from the ceiling with other people who hung their Christmas Lights to the house. Christmas or the 'Holidays' is here indeed and the good news is.... It is the start of Christmas Break! We just gotta wait for the bell to ring....

'BRINNNGGGG!' The bell rang, students rushed out of their classes and hurry down the hallways and swing open the front doors and unleash about God-knows-how-many-students. In which whom, were ready to walk home, drive their car to their house or wait for their parents to pick them up. "Oh God, finally," I said as the school bell rang throughout the halls. You see there is a neighborhood filled with houses across the street-light from the school on the left side.

It was one of those neighborhoods where the houses, would be a two-story high house with a limited small yard, and a fence to distinguish other people's properties is a wall of bricks it would be about six feet tall.

The loud chatter filled the hallways as students went down the stairs then, look for their friends to get out from the crowded entrance or talked to their friends who were already with them. Some would just stare at their phones and call their parents, but most of the time they would go on their social media.

As for me, I was already outside. Coming from Biology which was my last class before we got out, the classroom would be close to the front doors, it would give me enough time to pack everything then escape the school before it comes into a crowded hell-hole. Luckily, I did escape before it even came crowded.

I wore a suit, it was a white short-sleeve button shirt with a red tie, khaki dress pants, a black blazer and black dress shoes. My Dad told me that he went to a private school when he was a child and he had to wear what I was wearing every Friday. I didn't mind, it was just a suit anyway I guess he just wanted to pass it down to the next generation which was me.

I went and sat down on a bench near the school doors on the left side took off my backpack and grabbed my phone, I would just walk home most of the time. My parents picked me up if we had to go to something important or anything like that. "Yo JC!" A familiar voice called out, I looked up seeing my friend Alex.


Me and Alex go a while back, all the way to Middle School, back when I was in 6th Grade and he was in 7th. We met at detention, yep you heard me detention. I was accused of making a mess in the hallways from a girl who hated me some reason but obviously being 'defenseless' of that, with the teachers not really giving a crap and I just saying stuff like, "I didn't do it." Or, "What do you mean?" I got sent to detention after school and Alex were there too.

I whispered to him how he got here, and he answered that in Spanish he asked, "What does 'Perra' mean in Spanish?" And got sent to here with me.

"Dude, why would you do that?" I whispered to him.

"I-I don't know. Bro, I didn't know what it meant!" I almost started laughing out loud.

"Is that it?" I asked.

"No, when they brought me to the office phone to call my Mom, they asked me for her number. So, I just said some random numbers and a guy just answers the phone. And the only thing I got from the guy was 'Do you want to order a pizza?'"

"Oh my God." I placed my hand over my mouth as Alex and I started laughing quietly.

And from that, it was history. I got his number, he got mine. I and him both had a PlayStation 4 so, we both sent a friend request together and we both spent a lot of good memories together.

Those were some good memories.


"Yo, what's up Alex?" I answered back, as he came downstairs. I placed my phone into my pocket and looked at him as we did our 'handshakes'

"Yo, ready to for Christmas?" I asked.

"Hell yeah I am," He replied back happy that we were off of school for two weeks.

"Hey, um, where Jeremiah, Saquan, and Aaron?" I asked him.

"Oh, they should be here now," We both looked back, seeing the hundreds of students pass out the door. "Do you have it?"

"Have what?" I asked.

"You know... the," He said more quietly.

"Oh, yeah," I looked down. "It's in my backpack."

"Is it loaded?" Alex asked again then looked at me.

"You know it is," I said clearly.

"Okay then, nice," We both looked back to the stairs, yet we waited and couldn't see any of them.

"Actually, you know what? Let's just go." I said turned around and started walking back towards the neighborhood.

"Yeah, we could just make a party and talk to them when we're home." Alex then started walking my way as I looked back at him.

The cars created traffic and with students driving home and a bit students walking home, it was a huge halt in traffic making it difficult for people to walk across the street and for people to drive across the block.

"Wait, come over here!" I told Alex waving my arm as we went to the side of the school. Nobody really went to that side considering there were dumpsters covering the brick wall covering the back of the school and trash bags too.

"Why?" He asked as we jogged toward and behind the dumpster.

"For any 'surprises' that may happen," I said as I took off my backpack and went to the very back pocket of the backpack. Pulling out a 'KWC M712 Broomhandle Full Metal Airsoft Gas Pistol'.

"Holy shit, you actually brought it!" Alex exclaimed as he kept on the look trying to not get caught in the act.

"What? Of course, I did! You told me!" I said quietly.

I took the gun and the magazine loaded it with it already filled metal BBs, the magazine capacity is twenty-two rounds but I placed twenty of them as it had a habit of jamming. I placed the magazine into the gun a cocked back the slide, making it loaded. I placed the gun inside my blazer pocket, and closed the back pocket and started walking back towards the crowd. The thing was that the gun came with an orange tip, in which I took it off making it look like a real firearm.

We walked casually, through the crowd then toward our neighborhood. "You wanna go through the left side?" Alex asked as we were walking.

"What? Through the forest?" I asked. There was a lake and a forest over the fence from my backyard and would be a 'shortcut', and Alex's backyard really didn't connect to the forest considering the 'shortcut' was a concrete path. But there was a little gap between two houses would be open 'connecting' to the forest as a shortcut. My house is about two houses away from the gap, but as for Alex, his house would be a block away from mine in the opposite way making a right leading to a circular dead end, so really not that far.

"Bro, we could go through the forest take the left corner and get into our houses quick," Alex said. There was the 'path' that would lead to our houses in other 'area's. In this neighborhood, and just like many others, there is one street connecting the houses, so something like a 'borough' but not really. And the 'borough' was all street-wise connected and only had one street to enter and exit the 'area'.

"Okay, yeah. We could do that." We started walking to the left on the path. When you turned to the right side would be the long brick fence that would connect to our 'area' all the way to the corner.

On the left side you can still see the street from where the cars would make the traffic, but considering there was a distance between the pathway and the street would be a small 'swamp' area where tall grass can kinda block the view but the path we were taking, the grass around will always be freshly cut, but it was winter. It was dead like, it was frozen in time it would be like being in Galicia in Eastern Europe. There would be some small patches of grass that would be brown, even the edges of the path we were taking was brown too. The wind would blow from time to time causing it to move with it, or to sway and dance with the other fallen leaves and trees.

"Hey, let me ask you a question," I said. "Alright?" Looked at him then walked backward.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Do you believe in Jesus?" I asked him, it was Christmas and most atheists would just call it, 'Holidays' instead of 'Christmas'.

"What?" He said, stopped then answered. "Yeah, I don't have a problem with Jesus." He said, 's' a bit heavily. He didn't mean to but said it because... well, to be humorous maybe.

"Wait, for real?" I asked again.

"Yeaahhh," He stopped then asked. "Do you have a problem with Jesus?"

"What? No," I said then turned around and again walked forward. "I just wanted to make sure, before you all pissed and go like, 'Shut JC, it's Holidays not, Christmas!'" I said in a more high-pitched voice.

"Oh," He chuckled. "Okay," He chuckled, as so did I.

"Wait, what about Jeremiah and the rest of the others?" I asked and looked at him.

"What about them?" He asked again.

"Do they, believe in Jesus?" I asked him again, he got know them a bit better than I did. As I for once do my homework. While Alex kinda rarely did his.

"I dunno," He said, low enough to be a mumble.

"Okay, then," I said again mumbling. We were getting close to the corner when I remembered what Alex said to me last Friday.

"I hope this works," I whispered to Alex.

"It is going to work," Alex assured me.

"I swear this works," I said a bit louder but not as loud as I did last time.

"It is going to work!" Alex said as loud as I did. "I heard them talk about it last Thursday, and you even bought on Black Friday!"

"It was cool, Alex," I said. "It was from Call of Duty, but an airsoft version from Zombies! That's why I bought it!" I stopped in my tracks before we got close to the corner, that makes a turn into the forest. "Goddamn, it man! It's like smuggling drugs, dude Jesus! It like, I am actually am carrying a firearm and if I get caught I basically get suspended!"

"But, you didn't get caught!" He said it was true. I didn't get caught, the security cameras were at a bad angle making the dumpster we were behind not in view. I mean, there was a back door, no windows would be open to see the view, but I bet nobody would even go outside except the garbage man to pick up the trash.

"Oh my God, I swear man we're crazy!" I said as we started walking down toward the corner and made a turn.

The wind was blowing toward our direction and the wall making the leaves blow in the opposite direction. I looked to my left and saw the lake, and the mini waves it gives to the water. Considering there were a little drop steep 'hill' dug in and a stream that came from it. It was a beautiful sight to see. We walked toward the gap, it was about half of the concrete path I and Alex took it really wasn't that far. The 'gap' was to a brick fence, maybe to protect from the outside wilderness? Maybe but I dunno.

As we were getting closer, 'they' came. "You came to the wrong place JC, you and your dumbass friend Alex," He pointed to Alex as we stopped in our tracks. He and his four of his 'friends' show up, who looked like had come from hell and back. They were all wearing, sweaters, T-shirts, I would guess, jeans, and regular shoes that had some little holes in them.

"So that's why," I quietly whispered to Alex without any movement. Shit, now I'm happy that I actually brought the damn thing.

"What was that JC?" He asked, "Yeah, always like quiet you and your retarded brother," He said with a small smile on his face. This guy was really wise-ass and I hated him for that.

"Leave my brother, outta this you fucking piece of goddam shit," I said as a comeback interrupting him. "God every single fucking time you bring him up!" I looked at the ground shaking my head.

"What was that?" He asked purposely. "What was that tough guy? Say that shit one more time!" He walked back and forth, I looked at him, he had an expression on his face in which I couldn't tell what it was. I took a step back, "That's what I thought, fucki-"

"Shut the hell up!" Alex interrupted him. I looked at him. "Stay back, from us before Santa gives you some coal from the damn stocking,"

"God, man," I said, "Jesus, at least my parents didn't leave me!" I stated as Andrew looked at me with a killer's face making his hands into knuckles. "Yeah, you heard me!" I laughed with the insanity. "The pain that your abusive father has buried and blurred beneath an alcohol-fueled haze!" He started walking toward me as his gang stepping the leaves from the Fall crushing them every step they took. "Yes, the pain of your own memory! You try to share to others so, they can feel the same pain as you do!" He started walking closer, this time a lot faster.

"Shut the fuck up, about that!" He said with his teeth shut mostly and pointed and warned. By this time he was kinda speed-walking.

Fast.

"You loved and you lost, I share the same pain as you do!" I said again with a smile of well. Satisfaction. It was true but he didn't open his eyes to it.

"I said, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" He shouted at me he was close distance to us too, making it... Scary.

"You brought my brother into this, so I'm not gonna fuck shut up until you do!"

"Damn JC, savage," Alex stated as he also took a step back, but we weren't gonna run.

"So, what you gonna do bitch? You don't scare me!" I looked at him dead-in-the-eye.

By this time he was close and went full charge at us as if he was going to tackle. "YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!" He screamed.

"Ho, ho, ho," I said over his charge, as he went full speed.

He was so close it would be to the point it would be a second before he got to us. My heart started beating fast as well, as I almost started sweating. I then reached for the airsoft gun in my blazer pocket, and pulled it out, took off the safety switch and took the shot. 'BANG'. He was now really close to me now, close enough for blank-point range.

The gun was not loud but noticeable, the slide cocked back as I pulled the trigger.

On the gun, there was a full auto and a semi-auto switch from the side. It must've been on full-auto because when I started took the shot, the BBs sprayed on him, making him fall down. And some steam coming from the gun as well.

Some must of hit him in the face. "God-, shit!" He groaned in agony, as his breathing became heavy in pain and suffering. "I swear to fucking God, JC I-!" He took a deep breath as some drops blood from his face and chest fell to the ground. The blood came from little 'holes' from him.

"Holy, shit JC," Alex said, staring at him.

"Andrew, Andrew, Andrew," I said shaking my head he was trying to take the pain. "Karma is a bitch, isn't it?" I then couched. "A Junior about to flunk! How convenient is that?" I remarked, but when I said 'flunk' I threw my other arm upward, then stood up. Then looked at the four of them, who looked like they were scared. Probably the damage this thing took.

"GET HIM!" Andrew said. As the four slowly walked back, alerted for the next shot.

I then switched it to semi-auto. "Now, I wouldn't do that now would I?" I said as I placed it on my chest then pointed to them.

"YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE!!!" Andrew shouted. I turned around the shoot him again in the leg, almost immediately he grabbed his leg. "Oh God.. Fuck," Andrew groaned in pain.

"Man, shut your ass up! You fucked with the wrong people!" Alex said as he kicked him in the gut.

"Ohh," Andrew moaned, now really was injured. "We w-will GET YOU!" He stopped breathing as the pain struck him.

"Merry Christmas you filthy animal," I shot him in the back.

"Fuck," He mumbled again placed his hand on his back.

"Now I really wouldn't listen to him now would I?" I said as an insanity smile came to my face. My heart now was really beating fast, but heavy. "Now leave, before the next shot lands," They froze in place, dramatized seeing Andrew, the type of guy with a 'Don't fuck with him or he will fuck you!' type of person who's on the ground bleeding. I then pointed the gun near their feet and shot the gun.

They got startled and ran, one slipped making the others fall, really just ran over them. They ran each other over, trying to escape as they continued to run along the fence then took the right turn leading toward another side.

A smile came to me as it gave me a euphoric feeling, I was happy, and I laughed. "Holy shit! We did it man!" I said as I gave Alex a high-five.

"Hell yeah! He did." He and I cheered. I took the gun and placed it back into my blazer pocket. As we both went through the gap and went our separate ways. Jogging toward our homes.

"Do you think Aaron is going to believe this?" I shouted/asked him. He was near the block toward his house.

"Nah, we should have video recorded it." He shouted.

I really didn't want to record it, Andrew probably got up and the four others ran really fast out of the area. So either of them knew where we lived. I wanted it to keep it that way.

"Alright then talk to you later!" I said as I ran toward my house, I looked the other way, seeing Alex's hand wave meaning 'Okay' or 'Alright'

I approached my house, the schadenfreude hit me as it was probably the best thing that happened to me this week or probably this year!

Nothing can outweigh it!

My house has Christmas decorations on the cut-grass yard, and Christmas lights on the corners, the roof of the house and on the three trees we had. But most importantly a Nativity Scene on very front with a star above. It was my mom's decision for that.

I started breathing heavy from running as fast as I possibly could. I reached for the house keys in my pocket turned the key and opened the door. My mom's van was in the driveway and I knew she was there, my dad would be coming home soon.


"I'm home!" I yelled over the Christmas music from the radio. My mom thought it would be nice to have Christmas music, it's something different and I really didn't mind it. It was connected to a 'Marshall Stanmore Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker' so really the music coming out would be top quality.

The house was a two-story house, with three bedrooms and four bathrooms. Near the entrance on the right side would be two sofas, a table with the speaker and the radio. And a counter with different glass shelves, just for 'that' section.

In front would be the Family room with a couch and a sofa two shelves from opposite sides with things my Grandfather has collected over the years and some stuff from Hobby Lobby. A glass table, in the center the floor would be carpet instead of the entrance and the kitchen. A flat-screen T.V in the middle and a fan as high as the ceiling with glass windows almost close to the ceiling.

Then upstairs would be another family room with another T.V and a comfortable chair. With a couch on the opposite side of the stairs that you would enter, with a pool table on the far wall and little 'windows' that make it seems like a balcony. And n the opposite side of that on the left side of the stairs on the second floor. Would be a 'Theater' room completely decorated by my Grandfather. And on the right side leading to the corner leading the right would be my brother's room with the faucet and mirror in the same and toilet in each separate rooms. And on the right side of the staircase would be a corridor-like bridge that would take you to my room.

Where the bed headboard would be the wall with windows on that wall. A regular flat-screen T.V. and on the opposite side of it would lead you to the bathroom, then straight ahead from that would be my closet.

And there is another room left of the Theater room, but it's a dark and sad place which would make me believe 'he' would still be there but sadly not anymore... Next to that entrance would be a little 'Bar' with a bar table and shelves with 'drinks' if they were even real...

Anywho, enough of my house tour. I mean's it's not 'that' big, it's not clean all the time. It's just your regular average house.

My mom was cooking the food when I entered, I placed the house keys on the counter, "How's it going, mom?" I asked. As she was making lasagna, she was on her phone texting it looked like as the Lasagna was in the oven.

Met my mother, a smart woman who is a fighter and can sometimes be funny, people tell her she is a good mother. To this day I don't know why but she is a good mom.

"Oh, hey JC. How was school?" She asked.

"Oh fine," I said, placing my backpack on the floor near the couch of the family room. "Probably the best day of my life," I said. Looking up to the sky.

"Oh, why would that be?" She asked, again and looked at me.

"Um, I dunno it just went really," I tried thinking of the words to describe it. "Calm."

"Oh, alright, the dinner should be ready soon," I said I then grabbed my backpack and went upstairs to my room.

I opened the door to see 'Diego'. He went and got up from turning on my PS4. "Diego, what the hell are you doing?!" I asked, I really didn't like him playing even without my permission.

Meet Diego, he is eleven-years-old. He can't even be aware of his obesity and sugar levels.

"I was gonna play games," He replied then grabbed the controller and turned it on.

"Don't play games man, go on the treadmill or something!" I exclaimed as I took the controller away from him.

"Jesus, everybody says that over and over again!" Diego exclaimed. "Like, God don't you have anything else to say?!"

"Because Diego you're close to the borderline of becoming a diabetic! My God, once you pass that shit, you would have to take medicine and take shots! You stupid idiot!" I yelled at him, as he looked angry at me. "Jesus! I tell you over and over again! You DON'T FUCKING LISTEN!!" I exclaimed at him giving my opinion. "Once you realize, you're sorry, then you would have to take medicine and eat certain foods!"

"Yeah, and?" He shoved me back, I wanted to punch that 'pig' in the face but I didn't. "I don't have a problem with that!"

"Then what the hell would mom cook? Diego, for fuck's sakes man! It shows a reflection on mom and dad!" I then stopped to catch my breath. "Why do you think mom and dad tell us different shit then, huh? So in the future, we can take care of ourselves!"

"You two better not be fighting!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"We're not mom! We're debating!" I looked back and yelled out, I placed my palm curved just to fit the side of my mouth.

"About what?!"

"Ummm, whether or not if..." I tried thinking of another word. "Santa Claus is real!" I said, with my sense of humor.

"JC!" My mom called out.

"Yes?"

"What is it really about?!" She asked.

"About if we should get a bunker just in case of World War Three!" It sounded reasonable, Diego was paranoid about that crap he talked about buying this bunker with oxygen and electricity. He was also germophobia as well making it more annoying when we went inside his room.

"Get the fuck outta my room Diego," I said as I shoved him out of my room. And closed the door.

The PlayStation music played as I changed to just shorts the undershirt I was wearing the suit as I placed everything inside the closet and drawer.

"Aw, God," I lied on the bed staring at the ceiling. Took my phone and, well went on YouTube, waited for my mom to call.

"JC the food is ready!" I went down ate and drank a Coke. Then went back upstairs and started to play video games. You know, Call of Duty, Star Wars: Battlefront, Grand Theft Auto personally, as we all play that game almost all the time. Make parodies and sometimes crack a few jokes. We would be in a party with Saquan, Aaron, Jeremiah, and Sky.

And Sky also, but she has no microphone.

We would play until we got tired and would go to bed, mostly late at night. We would go to bed sometime around eleven-thirty if it's right after school. I would get tired and sleep the same time as they would. Really, that would be the lifestyle for us really not too important.

My dad would come home around six o' clock or eight if he hits the gym. He would usually come home around the time, he goes to the gym all the time, it's Christmas and nobody would go outside due to the cold. Really nobody would go outside at all and would just drink hot chocolate, or get cookies or whatever the case may be.


"No, you didn't," Aaron said. He said it in a serious tone in his voice.

Aaron was a good friend of mine, I met him by Nathiq, who introduced him to the others as well. Aaron is cool, he is dark-skinned as well as Alex and Nathiq. Not too dark but, it is well fitted in them. Aaron was like anyone of us who would try to make 'sense' of it. He was straight about that and would be good at lots of games too. He is fourteen years old, as old as I am.

"Oh shit, you guys got him?" Jeremiah asked us. We were in a chat 'party' in video games where you would have a headset and a microphone and talk to your friends by speaking into the microphone.

Jeremiah was an African-American who found himself to be in our little group. I met him because of Nathiq, but before Alex met me, he knew Nathiq for about a month. Jeremiah was one of those guys, who would be 'annoying' according to Alex. Jeremiah and Nathiq go way back when they were just kids that's how long they knew each other. Nathiq met Aaron about two years ago and obviously, Jeremiah and Aaron have been good friends ever since. Even though, he is the youngest and is twelve years old.

"But, how the hell did you guys jump on Andrew?" Saquan asked us too with Jeremiah.

Saquan actually knew Alex before Nathiq, I and the rest of the others. He met Alex a while back about three years ago, Alex introduced me to him about a year ago, to be honest, and the others Nathiq, Jeremiah, and Aaron. He is not dark skinned like me and is more 'light-completed'. He is the same age as Alex, fifteen but slightly younger than him.

"Yo man, ask JC he shot him!" Alex tried to prove his point.

"It's true, man I did shot him," I said in response to Alex.

"How?" Aaron asked us, he didn't believe us even Saquan and Jeremiah.

"Remember when I got my pistol?" I asked them.

"Yeah," Aaron replied.

"Well, I had the pistol in my backpack all day then took it out and placed it in my pocket during dismissal," I said with clarity.

"Bro!" Jeremiah exclaimed. "You gonna get suspended from school JC!"

"Yeah I know, but I didn't. Did I?" I asked Jeremiah.

"Jesus, that's crazy," Saquan added. "I mean JC, why the hell would you do that?"

"Bro, it's not my fault!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, it is," Saquan replied.

"Dude, remember the bar fight incidence?" I asked him. All of us knew what it was, we decided to it the 'bar fight' because it started like a bar fight.

"Oh my God," Alex started laughing, he knew what it was. He watched the whole thing so did Saquan. But Jeremiah and Aaron were someplace else during that time. "Bro...."

"Yo Alex get 'The Entertainer' playing in the background, it's gonna fit right in." The song I was mentioning was 'The Entertainer' by Scott Joplin. "Then suddenly a fight breaks out and everyone is beating the living daylights out of each other,"

"I know right?" Alex said. He didn't ask it was more of a way of communicating, and I think it goes for everyone.

"Do, do do do do do," I started mimicking the song with my voice. I sang it as the memory started playing in my head, I remember the conversation word for word.


I remember as the books fell. "Hey, listen, man," I saw as the guy shoved Andrew who 'accidentally' knocked down his books. "I had of your shit, get the fuck out of you fucking dick," This took place in the hallway, where it would be somewhat crowded with students trying to go to their next class after the bell rang to signal them to leave and to be on time.

"You shut your stupid ass up, you little fuck. And cry yourself to sleep." Andrew replied with a comeback.

"Fuck you, leave him alone," His friend backed him up. He was defending his friend who was gonna run for Student Council as the president, he needed some help to achieve his goal. There would be propaganda saying some stuff that I would just ignore. "Come on Gilbert, let's go," His name wasn't 'Gilbert', it was 'Gabriel' it was a nickname given to him.

"Shithead, you leave Andrew alone." One of the members of his gang told him to back him up. "Go fuck yourself, you asshole." Again and back, more and more gathered up as for I was on the wall in the hallway. I was sitting as the whole thing played out.

It was more like Andrew and his gang versus Gabriel and his friends, then the impossible happened as a 'circle' surrounded Gabriel and Andrew. With students spectating or standing up for their 'leader'.

"Get out of here and get lost," Gabriel said as he looked at him. "Like your life is right now,"

"You think, this is a fucking joke? Because I'm looking at one right now," Andrew insulted Gabriel.

Gabriel looked down as his friends looked at him, by now the bell rang and teachers were wondering where most of their students were at.

"Here let me show you a joke," Gabriel or Andrew for God-knows-what punched each other as each other's gangs and followers jumped on Gabriel's and Andrew's followers. Then just like a bar fight, everyone got in, using what they can to beat each other up.

I took off running to Gabriel's direction in order to escape but when I did and on my journey, I was close getting trampled I saw as Alex and Saquan met me. "Jesus, what the hell happened back there?" Saquan asked.

"A riot," I answered back. You wanna join in?"

"No, let's not," Alex said as we backed up and escaped out the halls before security came and broke it up.

This happened in Early October, and really for all of the 'information' I've gathered. What happened the next day is that Andrew grew to power with his followers and Gabriel grew to power with his own followers. After that, there have been rumors and theories on who started the fight. Making everyone go the 'extreme' rights.

Each of them would wear red or green, for that was the both Andrew and Gabriel wore that day. Andrew was red and Gabriel was green and after that, it was like the Russian Civil War. It got so bad that every day, students would wear red or green to represent what they support and in during lunch they would sit opposite sides of each other.

I would like it was like the Russian Civil War, in order to not confuse myself I would just imagine Gabriel's army to be the anti-communist 'White Army' and Andrew's followers to the 'Bolsheviks' because well, they wear red to it seemed appropriate to say that.

It died down in Mid-November but it kind of still goes on.


"Wow, that shit was crazy," I said as I finished singing a small part of 'The Entertainer'.

"Damn, fam," Jeremiah would say 'fam' as for 'family', I dunno why though. It confused me, to be honest, but from time to time I have gotten used to it. "He's gonna kill you now,"

"Yeah, I know," I replied. I looked down from the T.V and stared at the floor. A feeling got to me as worrying came and sank down in me. He is gonna kill me when he has the chance. "I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die, I can feel it," I mumbled to the floor unaware of the microphone.

"What?" Aaron asked, of my mumbling.

"Oh never mind, just ignore it," I replied back as I looked up toward my T.V.

"Oh ok," Aaron replied back.

"Actually, I'm gonna be right back. Give me a second." I took off my headset and placed it next to me on my bed. I thought eating some popcorn could best suit me. It wasn't stressed eating but more like eating a snack than getting on weight like Diego.

I got up and walked to my door and opened it. It was night time, I don't know what time it was but it must be early. It's always like that in winter, the days are shorter and the nights are longer. The music from the radio was turned off, as well as the sound of snoring. I went downstairs and walked toward the microwave and checked the time. '10:35' It read on the microwave I went back to where the snoring came from and found out it was from my mom in which she was on the couch with a T.V remote controller on her hand. "Where the hell is dad at?" I asked myself by accident. I walked back to the microwave then right next to it was the pantry. I opened the door and grabbed a box of popcorn then grabbed a small bag inside the box. I placed it back and took it with me and closed the door.

I opened the plastic bag around the paper bag and threw it away. I opened the door to the microwave and tossed the bag in and closed the door. I pressed the time for how long the popcorn was gonna be, '2:00' I pressed started and just let my thoughts come in.

'He's gonna kill you now,' I can hear Jeremiah in my head. I can imagine myself staring at the floor and just daydream letting my thoughts, wisdom, and my worrying flow through. It happens when I have the chance but I would just find it weird to stare at something.

I suddenly hear the door open, and I looked to see who it was.

It was my dad, who looked like he came from the gym. "Que pa ho, JC?" He asked in Spanish, we don't tend to speak Spanish but he uses it every now and then. Hell, that wasn't even Spanish he grew up in 'the hood' apparently and lived there until we bought the house. He would use 'slang' Spanish as so he did when he was young.

"Oh hey pops," I said as he placed his gym bag on the counter. "How's it going?"

"Oh, it's good. Work is the same thing, went to the gym just right now." He said as he threw away something and opened the door to the pantry. "Take out the trash too,"

The trash would be in the pantry, I haven't even noticed the trash being full. I would just wait for my parents to tell me or to notice when it's full. "Ok, I'll take it out right now,"

The beep came up on the microwave, alerting me it was finished. I quickly opened the door and closed the door. "Oh yeah, mom is sleeping so I would stay quiet."

"Where is she at?"

"On the couch," I replied as I walked to the pantry and grabbed the trash bag, closed it and took it out of the bin.

"Oh yeah, also turn on the security cameras, I don't want anybody stealing our Christmas decorations" He ordered as he looked at me. I looked at him back with a 'Really?' typeface.

"JC, come on it's been two months," He said as I paused on my walking. "We talked through this already,"

"Yeah, I know," I continued to walk out of the door through the compact laundry room then a door that led to the garage, and past that was the trash bin. I press the button to open the garage door and after that short period of time I walked to the trash bin opened it and threw it in. The only light would come would be from our Christmas decorations and from the street lights that would have an 'orange' tint to it.

I started walking back as the temperature must have dropped, I started shivering in my undershirt and shorts. "God it's so cold," I walked out toward the button and pressed it closing the garage door. I walked into the kitchen as my dad was still setting in. "Alright, I'm back now," I mumbled again not trying to wake my mom up.

I grabbed a new trash bag and replaced it into the bin, I closed the door to the pantry.

I walked toward the microwave opened the door and grabbed the popcorn bag, I then started to walk up the stairs. I let out a loud sigh as I made it to the top. Then walked toward the direction of the door next to the 'Theater Room'.

I slowly opened the door as I turned the nob and gently pushed the door open.

This place used to be a bedroom but they changed that, as for now this room was more of an 'Office Room'.

It had a circular wooden table in the middle with chairs and a mini desk and a printer next to it. On the desk was the computer that connected to the security cameras.

I placed the popcorn bag on the wooden table as I turned the switch to turn on the cameras. "God this room," I said as the light only came from the computer. It took a few minutes to get it running, but it wasn't that long.

There are four cameras we have for our 'security'. The camera that would broadcast the front of the house notably the front yard, the backyard but the camera was high enough to see over the brick wall that leads to the forest, and the both sides of the house that would only show the ground from an aerial view. It became a problem with the neighbor's privacy so we just did that and it solved the problem real quick.

There was some static on the cameras but it was no big deal, it was clear enough in order to see what is going on. The time read '10:43' on the now split screen computer. I thought of enjoying myself and just watch cameras for a few minutes.

I got up and grabbed my popcorn opened and just let myself free. I must have daydreamed during that time but it was relaxing. I would just think about my problems during this time, 'YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE!!!' I can hear Andrew shout in pain and hatred for me. I must've thought of that for a long time.

I checked the clock on the computer, '10:45' Oh never mind it only has been two minutes.

I was about to get up and go to my room, I checked the cameras again to make sure the coast was clear before anybody would blame it on me. I checked the both sides then, the front yard then the back.

Something was off in the backyard camera.

"What is that?" I said out loud as for now the popcorn bag was practically empty. It was a creature, I know that but it looked.... Different. It looked like a horse but really different, the tail was too long to be a horse and the mane was as long as well. Actually, it was too small to be a horse and it was intelligent too. A pony?! I got closer to the screen, the thing walked slowly and fragile. But there was something on its sides, it looked like it was apart of the creature, but then again the static so it really didn't help. It just slowly took a step up and over, and lowered it's head down as if it was, scared?

I backed up as I let that sink in my head. "That's not normal", I said to myself as I looked back to the cameras. The creature just took a few steps and not really getting out of view of the camera. "What the fuck?" I mumbled as I asked myself. I would see those shows about 'aliens' from the History Channel, and really those people who 'discover' get interviewed and get on T.V....

Wait, they get on T.V. this could be real footage of an alien. It's not even fake it's real. "Oh my God," I said as I ran down the stairs to the pantry threw away the popcorn went to the sink to wash and dry my hands from the grease. I then went to my room went to my phone that was on the bed charging, I check the battery percentage '87%'. I took off the charger and ran toward the computer screen-backyard camera and took a picture without the flash. "Oh shit," After it captured the picture and ran toward back to my room. "Yo...." I then stopped and wore my headphones, wondering who I can trust to come and investigate the 'creature'.

"Hey, what's up JC?" Jeremiah asked.

"Uh, um," I couldn't speak, my heart was beating fast and I was almost close to sweating. "Is uh," God, the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. "Alex there?" I asked them in a cracked down voice.

"What?" Jeremiah asked again.

"Is- is Alex there?!" I asked again this time faster than I did previously.

"Uh, yeah he is but I think he's doing something right now," Jeremiah confirmed as I had to process that thought.

"Shit, that piece of," I needed him pretty bad by now. I needed 'back up' so just in case anything goes bad Alex can be there.

"Jeremiah, what is he doing?"

"Um, he told me that he had to microwave some ramen noodles, for JJ," He said. JJ was his little brother, I really didn't pay attention to him. He is in 7th Grade for all of I know.

"Ah, fuck," I mumbled. "Yo Jeremiah," I asked one last time.

"Yeah?"

"If I don't come back, wear a tuxedo to my funeral okay?" I asked him.

"Wait, what?" He asked again under my sentence.

"Wear a tuxedo to my funeral if I don't come back alright?" I said slowly but fast as I thought of the creature by now would have been gone.

"Okay, fam," He said after I heard it.

I placed my headphones down and grabbed my phone, and went to my 'Contacts' and scrolled to 'Alex' and called him.

'BRRRING' 'BRRRING' 'BRRRIING'

"Hello?" Alex answered the phone.

"Alex, meet me at the back of my house okay?" I said.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Dude, just do it right now and hurry right now!" I exclaimed.

"But bro I gotta make some ramen noodles for JJ," He excused.

"Just tell him to make his own ramen noodles," I said to Alex.

"HEY JJ!" He called out from the phone calling JJ.

"What?" I heard from the background as he called for him.

"I have to go with JC to someplace! He told me to tell you to make your own ramen noodles!" Alex answered with clarity as he got back to the phone. "I'm back now,"

"Alex, hurry as fast as you can and be there right away okay?" I asked him as my heart started to beat faster than usual.

"Alright, alright I will." He said.

"Alright, bye," I said fast as I hung up.

I went to my closet and just got a sweater with a hoodie, it had a zipper in the middle so it made it easier to wear on and take off. I went to my drawer closing the doors behind me, grabbed and changed into my clean pair of jeans. I put on my shoes and tied them. And put on my belt on my jeans then finally took my phone. I grabbed my BB gun and placed it in my sweater pocket.

I went through my text messages and sent the photo of the creature I just so recently took. I went downstairs and looked at the kitchen, my dad was gone he probably was taking a shower maybe. I then walked forward to the couch to greet my sleeping mother. "Okay, she is still here," I mumbled. I went to the back door and opened it, went outside and quietly closed the door.

The cold still remained the same temperature as it was before. The sweater provided some warmth but it was decent enough. I mean I have another jacket it was made for temperatures like this but, I didn't even think about it as the hype and excitement caught up to me. I ran toward the brick wall that connected to the 'shortcut' Alex and I would take and leaped and climbed over.

Once I did went over, I went and landed on the ground. "Ugh," I grunted in intense pain. It was dark and I landed right but once I did hit the ground, I fell on my knees. "Jesus, I didn't expect that," The cold can make the simplest pain, sting hard as it somehow makes the human body more fragile. "Now, I gotta wait for Alex," I said as I trembled up and on the ground and just waited for Alex.

"Jesus, my hand are freezing," I said as I shivered in the cold. My ears felt a little pain as well and my face felt colder than my body even with my hands almost the same temperature as my face.

It has been a while so I thought of calling him by now, actually, that would be a good idea. I went into my pockets and pulled out my phone and called Alex.

'DONG DING DING DING, DING DONG' I jumped as I heard it. 'DONG DING DING DING, DING DONG' It was the standard Apple ringtone, that came with the phone upon purchase. I jumped, it jumpscared me.

"Oh shit," I heard in a familiar voice.

"Jesus, Alex!" I exclaimed. "You gave me a freaking heart attack!"

"Wait, JC?" He asked me he ended rejected the call ending the ringtone.

"Yeah, it's me," I said as I moved towards him.

"Alright, why did you call me?" He asked me.

"Look at your phone," I said as I pointed toward the phone. "Look at the picture I sent you," I waited for him as he scrolled through his phone and looked at the image.

"What the hell?" He examined closer to get a better view.

"It's a picture of a video," I said to him, he looked at it closer but couldn't really comprehend it.

"What the hell is that?" He asked.

"I have no idea," I said to him. He looked at it closer again then placed the phone back into his pocket. "So, what do you think?"

"Bro, that shit is crazy. I mean why do you wanna 'catch' this thing?" He asked me as it was probably the most bizarre thing we had seen for a long time.

"Uh, well, first of all, we can get famous. We can get on T.V it's on my 'bucket list'." I finished and waited for him to reply anything back.

"Dafuq?" He asked, with a confused face.

"Alright, look we can get popular man! Being on T.V! We can get interviewed and get on History Channel you know on those shows about 'aliens' T.V has always been on my bucket list, for quite some time now!" I tried to prove my point.

"Okay, let's just get this done, I'm a little cold and I'm tired." He said as he took off into the cold night.

"Cold?" I asked him. "It's fucking freezing out here! It's Antartica!" I walked closely by him and had my hand on the BB gun.

"Bro, I was made to survive both in Antartica and the desert," He asked as he lightly shivered. "Even my mom told me."

"Okay, just... Whatever,"

We kept walking toward the way the 'creature' walked, we tried to step on any sort of way where the leaves on the ground wouldn't be crushed when we step on them. We kept walking forward, around the lake. The way Andrew's goons went. "You think Andrew's 'friends' are here?" Alex asked.

I chuckled at the thought, "No, they wouldn't survive in these temperatures," The light wind made me shiver in my sweater. "No, not these,"

"Yeah, but what happens if he jumps us?" He asked. "And they are trying to get revenge?"

"You see this?" I pulled back the slide of the BB gun and loaded it.

"Did you even reloaded it?" He asked me, fear ran down my heart.

"Uh, yeah I did after I ate," I lied to him, I didn't even get a chance to load the damn thing. "Besides, you saw what this thing did to Andrew! He was bleeding out!"

"He's gonna sue your ass for that bro!" He said, as we kept walking down the trail then the 'trail' would end up taking a right turn.

"We tried, didn't work," I remember that time when we tried to sue him.

He scoffed, "Yeah, I remember," The lake has an odd looking upside-down, horizontally flipped sided 'L' shape where our house is located we are on the 'long' side as the 'L' would take a sharp turn to the right. I grabbed my phone with my other hand and turned on my flashlight as we walked.

The flashlight revealed 'footprints' but not really. It was a path of crushed leaves and twigs that almost look broken. "Oh my God," Alex quoted as he stopped in his tracks. "We are hunting down something that is real."

"What do you mean? I sent you a picture of it!" I said as I too stopped with him.

"I thought you photoshopped it!" He exclaimed.

"What? I don't have those type of skills!" I exclaimed at him. "And it's not Andrew! Look at the twigs, they're not even broken!"

"Shit, I hope it's worth it," He said as he lowered his pace, carefully watching his step.

"Yeah, I hope." We continued following the 'footsteps' along the path, the footsteps went to almost around the lake in the same path as it is. We took a left turn but on that side was a street close by. We then took another turn to the left again. We were at the 'bottom' of the 'L' shape lake. The lake was called 'Lake Erin'.

We continued to follow to 'footsteps' we were about 1/3 of the way down. "God, how far is it?" I asked myself.

"Jesus, I have been home eating some ramen noodles," He stopped to warmly breathe lightly on his hands, I stopped with him. We heard a sound of crunching leaves in the quiet night, it seemed to be coming in the distance.

"Oh, shit get down!" I was crouching, Alex did the same. "You hear that?" I turned off the flashlight and placed my phone into my pocket.

"Hear wha-" 'DONG DING DING DING, DING DONG' I jumped, it made me fall down.

"Oof," I said as Alex took out his phone out of his pocket. "Jesus, you and your freaking ringtone!"

He chuckled. "It's Sky,"

Sky was his 'girlfriend'. She was pretty reasonable I would guess. She used to be Nathiq's girlfriend, she fell for Alex after about four months being with him. She broke up with Nathiq and in her definition would find Nathiq 'annoying'. Nathiq ever since hated her for that and Sky hated him. She is fourteen and really I don't know about Alex's thoughts about her. He never had any sexual thoughts about that, to be honest. More like romanic thoughts.

"Hello?" He whispered. "Oh hey, Sky," He paused. "No, no, no I was just hanging out with JC," He probably answered. "Oh, because we're doing something," He looked at me then at the ground. "That's about it," He stopped letting Sky talk. "Wait, really?" He asked. "But your mom..." He stopped, then chuckled. "How much wine?" He asked on the phone.

'Oh God, I don't like where this is going...' I thought.

"Alright, alright I'll be there soon!" He stopped. "Yeah, see you there, bye," He looked at me, with more of a happy face.

"What was it about?" I asked him.

"She invited me to her house, finally I've been waiting!" He answered, with a smile.

"When?"

"Right now! Her mom drank too much wine and passed out in the kitchen!" He said as he got up, I just stayed crouching. "I gotta go right now..."

"What? No, come on it will be real quick," I looked back at the position of the 'creature' we were tracking. I then heard running from behind me. I checked and saw Alex took off.

"Sorry!" He said as he almost 'yelled' back. He disappeared into the night darkness and was gone.

"Shit, fuck me," I said as I looked back to the direction we were originally going. I sighed, "Crap,"

I got up and 'walked forward' slowly, keeping my head down for stealth. The closer I got to the 'sound' the closer my heart beated, and a little sweat would come. 'SNAP' I heard as more snaps followed. "Shit," I grabbed my BB pistol and held it tight. Does it even work in the cold? I then stopped and crouched, sneaking to the alien. I started to make out what it was. My heart sank deep as I looked forward and eyes adjusted toward the dark night.

And just like I said, the thing walked slow, every step would be every five seconds. I cocked back my BB pistol slowly as I took a step. My breathing slowed and my legs started trembling. I got closer then I could 'feel' the twigs break, I looked for any type of cover.

A tree! I ran toward it, getting closer. "It's nothing, it's just a forest," I heard a soft-high pitched voice enter my ears. My heart sang, as now I was basically, shivering with fear. That voice was in my head, right?

"What the fuck?' I mumbled quietly. I then peaked to see what it was.

It was clearer now, it was a horse for sure but it was small to be one, 'A pony'. I thought of as it was walking. 'All this time I was chasing a pony!' I went back to my original position of taking over. 'That can't be true!' I peaked again as I saw those 'things' from the sides. I would have to guess that the 'pony' was wearing a saddle. As the things from the side were to be a saddle flag, stirrup iron, and a knee roll. I looked at the back of the pony, it looked flat without anything on it.

Besides this thing was way too intelligent to be a pony. Would have any human-like behavior or feelings, it wasn't a pony in my head even if it was one.

My mind went back and forth over again. I tried to think of an explanation, nope. Nothing. No theories came to my head, it's like something that shouldn't even exist. I then got my again to my position, I looked at my gun. 'Should I shoot it?' The thought ran through my head, 'No, I don't want to kill it,' I took out my phone, '10:59' I have been chasing this thing for a few minutes now. I 'unlocked' and opened my phone and was greeted with the camera app still running. 'Oh my God, I could snap a picture of it,' I looked back the 'pony', the thing was in a pace and walked further away. I wanted to snap a picture but it was now too far. I looked around for any cover.

I looked toward my left direction and saw the steep 'sinkhole' the lake was in. The lake was in a lower ground level than we were so it would be a little steep 'hill' but the trees grew and rock standstill on the steep angle. I looked and examined it, it would provide some cover, and I could get closer than just coming from behind.

But over debating whether I should take off or really go home I took off toward the steep angle.

As I ran toward the steep angle and 'jumped' into there, I tried to ignore the pain coming from my feet and ankles too. "Mrrp," I grunted as I nearly fell into the lake, it was like gravel. One pebble and the whole thing becomes an avalanche. 'Oh God," It would have sucked if I fell and got hypothermia, luckily I didn't. I continued to walk until I got closer toward the origin of the sound of leaves getting crushed.

'Crush' It sounded like it was right directly above me, "Fuck me," I took out my phone and got the camera ready. I placed my BB pistol into my pocket, though it would be too impossible to take a picture and loaded with a firearm to get a clear photo.

I turned the flash on and was practically ready to get up and take the picture. I was about to jump and take the picture but then again my head said 'no' out of fear. I wanted to but after two times of preparing to jump on the trail the pony was on and my head canceling it. I basically did that 'Fuck it,' thing and jumped onto the road.

My heart beated fast and I was practically trembling and a little sweaty. I pressed the button in the dark night turning the light on, but when someone takes a flash picture it turns on the light for a little amount of time it will turn off then turn on, and turn off again in a fast amount of time. Once I did press it, the light flashed a color of yellow and pink.

The pony I just jumped on, had yellow hair and a pink tail and mane. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" I heard the pony scream as I litterally jumped back and screamed in fear.

"AAAAHHHHHAHAHA!!" I screamed it sounded like a cracked-down scream filled with fear. You could actually hear the fear inside of me. The camera took the picture but the light moved when it probably did representing a blurry yellow and pink picture.

But when I did jump back it was enough to kill my balance and made me fall into the steep-angled ground.

I only closed my eyes when it I hit the ground and bumped and hit some rocks on the way down. "Oh sh-" I banged my leg into a tree making the pain sky-rocket to insanely painful. "AAH!" I fell into a deep rocky ground and landed on my side making me 'turn' as to spread the fast movement instead of focusing it in one spot. I then finally rested on my back. My gun separated out of my pocket and was an arm's reach to get it. "O-," I kinda expected to fall into the lake, I didn't even know about this.

I was cut off by heavy coughing and aching in my body. "UGFFFF," I coughed out then stopped once it ended. "Oh God, I'm so stupid," I said as I grabbed my gun without looking.

I then heard a twig snap. 'BANG' It was then followed by a sound similar to hot metal touching water, it was a sluggish sound. I was out of gas for the BB to come out. "Oh Goddamn it!" I voice-cracked-exaggerated and placed the gun by my side, I raised my head and looked for the phone by the screen.

Found it. The screen was still on and a bright.

It was a little distance from my foot. I moved my body, instead of my leg which probably had a bruise by now. I grabbed my phone using my foot then, similar to a sit-up, I moved my torso and reached my phone with my hands. I was shivering badly now, from fear and the cold. I looked at the picture.

Yep. Just as I predicted it, a blurred image of yellow and pink. I turned off my phone and did a very small toss in front of me. "Goddamn it!" I said as my voice cracked. I had that feeling of crying, probably from the pain and how the image wasn't a blur.

I almost would have died.

As I felt like crying from pain, I just simply did just that. I placed my right arm as a 'pillow' and grabbed my left arm tight toward me to get warm. I just cried and cried little loudly.

'THUD!' I fastly grabbed my phone and gun and place it into my pockets. I then moved back toward past where I landed and hit a rock wall. And went into the same position like I did before, but this time I had my right arm do the same as my right arm.

This is it, this is how I die.

I cried harder than what I so did before. "I'm-," The voice stopped.

'Oh shit,'I thought. 'It's some paranormal shit I just messed with!' I tried to let that sink it. 'This is how I die.'

I stabilized my crying as tears fell from my eyes. "I didn't mean to make you cry," I heard the same voice as I did. "I'm sorry,"

I now felt warm breathing on my leg, as 'footsteps' got closer to my ears. That only made me shake and cry harder. "I'm gonna die," I whispered as the last ward I wanted to say.

"I wasn't gonna hurt you," I heard the voice come straight above me, I still shook my body as the fear had taken over me. My breathing became complicated as I shook, I didn't have asthma but I probably had a panic attack. "There, there I won't hurt you," I felt like I was getting petted as a cold thing moved from my shoulder to my waist. "Sometimes I get scared and shy too," The feeling, it felt weird and relaxing? I felt warm air hit my neck helped me stop shivering, and shaking a little. "I could have sworn I heard you speak," I moved my right arm landing on the cold rock, I moved my finger feeling hair curl up at the tip of it.

"Wha-" My voice went dry and cold, Pearland doesn't get like this. Not in a long shot, I mean they said a cold front came in and so it did but it was strange. "I d-did," I said as my heart sank. Surely I would have been killed by now right?

"Oh, it's okay you're in safe hooves," The voice said, it sounds more like a girl was talking but I really didn't know.

"Hooves?" I asked.

"Sorry, I keep on thinking that. I don't know I got here but," The voice stopped in what it was thinking, the 'petting' stopped as well. Oh God, it is a pony, a talking one.

"It's-" I stopped to think of a way start the conversation. "What's your name?"

"It's Flutter-," It had a small pause to it. "Shy," This time the 'Shy' part was more of a whisper it was quiet and it was loud enough to be a whisper.

"Fluttershy...." I whispered as I placed my hands over the pain from my leg. "Fluttershy," The words from 'Fluttershy' were gentle, almost calm.

"Yeah?" She asked. I grabbed my phone and turned it on, "What is that?" I turned the brightness all the way up and showed it to 'Fluttershy'.

My heart sank as I saw her. I guess it would be a 'her'.

She looked like a pony from 'My Little Pony', she can't be real! Right? It's just my head right? If she was a hallucination then it would come to the knowledge I know from the show, right? "F-Fluttershy?" I asked as I turned off the phone. Her eyes were some light blue-green color and her sides were wings.

"Yeah?" She asked me.

"Name me one of your friends," I said to her.

"Well, um, let's see...." There was a short little pause. "I have a close friend named Rainbow Dash," She answered.

I would have guessed that she would be rainbow nothing else right? "What does she look like?"

"Just like me," I felt a strong breeze of cold air hit me making shiver again, it was probably from her wings.

"Sorry, again, wha- what's your name?" She asked me.

"JC," I said to her.

"JC, wow I never thought of that," She complimented about my name.

I just laid on the cold ground, my heart slowed down on its beating and I stopped being awarely cautious about that, it was obvious that she wasn't going to kill me. I moved my arms and stretched my leg, I felt some pain as I did.

I had trouble whether or not a pony is real, out of all of the things I like, I am hallucinating a pony.... "Is this real?" I asked myself to find whether if it was. God, I am going crazy, I feel like I'm breaking from something. Something I care of, but don't have time too care for it. I mean I thought My Little Pony only cared about friendship and would say, "YAY! FRIENDSHIP!!" and would have tea-parties and would run to a stranger fearlessly and would say, "HOORAY!!! FRIENDSHIP!!!!" But this pony didn't.

She was scared of me and kinda jumped like I did. But she saw me cry out my pain and sorrow. She petted me, so I can feel safe. That's something I didn't even expect.

"I don't know if you're real," Fluttershy said to me, "I don't know if any of this is," She stopped, I felt a small breeze of wind she probably shivered as I felt some hair and some of her hooves touch me. She was smarter than what I thought she was. She knows danger, fear, sadness, shyness and sometimes gets scared too.

I got up in a sitting position, God it was dark. The moon was just barely a crescent and set down hours ago. I grabbed my phone again and turned down the brightness that had to make my eyes squinted. "You're not a pon-" She took a few steps back, I felt some liquid from my head. I dunno if it was sweat or blood. I turned on the flashlight and moved the light to my hands.

They had dirt over with some scratches of blood and sweat. I moved to flashlight toward Fluttershy slowly revealing her hooves. "You not a human, but a pony." I chuckled.

"I always knew Lyra knew about this but I never thought they were real!" She took a few steps back, I moved the flashlight up a bit revealing her wings, mane, and tail. Even a sign at the flank of her's.

I tried to sink that in, I felt some, it looked like she was now frighted of me. "I'm not gonna hurt, you didn't harm me" I tried to say the words in my head as they circled around me. "Why did you do that instead of running away?"

She looked at me and sat down. I moved the flashlight to my face so she would see me, I would imagine myself having red eyes from crying, a blood mark and a face covered with dirt. I moved my hand to attempt to shake it off. She saw something in me that made her stay, I could already tell that. "I saw you cry and I wanted to help you," She pointed a hoof at me as I turned off the flashlight. "I thought you were an animal, and I didn't see you in the light." She stopped and I heard some hoof-steps walk closer to me. "I good with animals, that's what it shows here on my Cutie Mark," She stopped and sat down next to me. Again, I felt breathing of warm air hit my arm.

"Oh, o-okay," I didn't know what to say. Usually, when I had a bruise I would just wait until the pain was gone. After, I don't feel it no more I would get up and do whatever came to mind next. I didn't feel the pain no more, I mean I still did but not as intense as it first did. "Alright, I'm gonna..." I got up to a crawl position then used whatever rock grips I could to support myself to get up.

"No, please let me help you," She got up and assisted my arm I felt as she used her wings to help me. "Sorry, I'm not a strong flyer,"

"Wow," I said of. "You could fly?" I asked her, I never thought a literal pony had wings. I mean I know pegasus did, but I thought it was fantasy.

"Of course I can! You see?" She pointed toward her wings as they flapped, they didn't flap too fast or too slow. It looked like it was at the right momentum.

"Wow, that's.... crazy," I said to her, she aided me up the hill and helped me walk back toward my house.

"Where do you live?" Fluttershy asked we were quiet most of the time. We were about halfway through.

"Not that far, we're close," I said, she walked by me and was close to me, she was maybe about... four feet tall.

"Oh well, I want to ask you something. When I scared you, was anypony with you?" She asked me as I stopped. She must have thought I had no friends and was lonely. Since, I was the one who found her.

"Uh, yeah but he bailed out on me. He went to visit his girlfriend," I said and looked at her.

"Oh," She looked at the floor. "I see," She continued to walk and I followed her. We continued until I saw the brick wall that could connect to my house. I stopped and looked at the wall, "I live over this wall,"

"How do you get over?" She asked as she flew above the ground.

"I- I don't kn- shit," I mumbled.

"What?" She asked me, I don't think she even knew curse words.

"Um, ugh never mind," I said and looked at her. I looked up and 'attempted to climb the wall'. Fluttershy used her flying capabilities to help me, she must have been a weak flyer though. As she had no effect to help me.

"Can't you just walked around to your house?" She asked me.

"No, I'm already weak and cold," I basically used all of my muscles and 'leaped' over the wall. "Crap!" I fell on the other side with a loud 'THUD' I landed on my side as the pain hitted me again. "God..."

"Are- are you okay?" She asked me for my own good of taking care of myself.

"No, I'm not," I answered back. She was scared by how I answered.

"Why not?" She asked again this time, went and laid in front of my vision.

"I- I don't know..." I got up, weakly and stood. "Fluttershy, listen," I stopped to catch my breath. "Fly up to that window okay?" I pointed to a window that was on a roof platform. It was easier to see Fluttershy, as her eyes reflected the porch light and some of her body.

"Why?" Fluttershy asked me, wondering why she would have to do that.

"Fluttershy, I," I stopped wondering, that my parents could see Fluttershy or question why I am acting strange around them. "There, there are some bad people out there waiting for something like you to happen," I pointed toward her as she looked confused. "Don't worry, I'll tell you tomorrow," I said. Crap now somehow, I have to find a way to keep her in my house.

"Okay, I'll- I'll see you there." She answered as she flew up to the window and looked at me.

"Oh God," I looked down and walked towards the back door. I opened it and closed it in. The warm air hitted me like a brick and comforted me. I heard no snoring or anything in my house, it was quiet and I bet my parents were sleeping. Also to the lights were off completely, so it was dark in the house. I checked the time on my phone, '11:30' Jesus, I've been outside for almost an hour. I walked up the stairs and saw a silhouette of a pegasus pony waiting by the window. I walked toward it, "Jesus, I'm stupid." I unlocked and opened the window for her.

"Thanks, is- is this the place where you live?" She asked, she landed on the floor and explored the house.

"Yeah, it is," I looked at Diego's room which looked dark. He was probably sleeping, the guy had a habit of sleeping early. "Fluttershy," I called to her, I looked back at the window I closed and locked it.

Fluttershy looked at me. "Yes?" She asked.

"Stay there real quick, I gotta do something," I walked to the security cameras and turned them off. I walked back toward Fluttershy. "Over here, this is where I sleep," I opened my door and the light came in. I was relieved to be in my room now. I looked at the T.V as the whole group left the party. I turned off my PS4 and looked at Fluttershy finally revealing what she looked like.

And just like I said, her hair was yellow with a pink mane, and tail. And her eyes were more of a light green look, and her Cutie Mark representing three butterflies with a blue body and pink wings. "Wow, this is where you sleep?" She looked at the T.V. "What is that anyway?" She asked me, curious about this place.

"Something, that you stare at ruining your life, each second that you do," I looked down and took off my shoes.

"How?" She wanted to know, how it did ruin somebody's life. I was still in shock about how I met this pony. It still didn't sink in.

I sighed. "Well, I-" I tried to use an example to her so she can understand it. "Just," I desperately tried to talk the words out. "You, you don't want to know," I sat on my bed and took off my shoes I then got up from my bed and walked toward the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower real quick, I'll be right back." I turned on the light to the restroom and was about to close the door.

"Can- can I take a shower too?" I peaked through the door and saw Fluttershy slightly blushing by the question. "Please don't ask."

"S-sure, you could." I nodded as I closed the door.

As usual, I took off my clothes, placed my phone on the counter near the sink and turned the hot water on and jumped right in heating my body up right away. I would usually think whatever comes to my head. I would think about life, more like, 'What will I do with my life?' because most women out there would probably think of us beating our meats or some shit like that when we take long showers. Nevertheless, we don't and just wonder why we are here with life, the universe, and everything.

No, the answer is not forty-two.

When the warm water hit me, it murked brown in dirt and in mix of red of blood. It appeared for a brief few seconds but it was gone. I looked at my leg, it showed a red outline to where I hit it. Nothing more.

Why am I hallucinating a pony? Why? Why not something else that reminded me of my childhood? Like Noggin. When Moose A. Moose and Zee would come on T.V.? I can feel a smile on my face as I thought of that. She is different, in her own way. I surprised she acts like she was a normal person, and that she knows what she is doing. She can take care of herself, and really didn't harm me or run away. Why I wonder, about this pony from My Little Pony.

Anyway, after scrubbing and all of that I took a towel and dried myself. I wrapped the towel around me grabbed my phone and walked outside to my bedroom. Fluttershy was looking around on the bed, she was confused as I was. "I'm done," I wrapped it hard around me being careful not to drop it.

"Oh thank Goodness, I was waiting to take one!" She sounded excited as she got down from the bed and walked toward the shower.

"Do-, you know how a shower work right?" I asked her, I wanted to make sure she knew how to operated one. "You know for showering?" I was more open to her. The thought of my head still rambled with it.

"Of course, you just turn the knob adjust the temperature to the way you like it, and have soap to scrub until you are clean, then dry yourself with a towel," She stopped then looked into the bathroom, "There is a towel in there right?" She asked as she entered, she looked up seeing a towel. "Oh nevermind," She closed the door as I placed on my boxers.

I got on the right side of the bed and moved the sheets revealing my charger, the clothes I had earlier with the suit I threw away into a basket of dirty clothes my mother handed me a while back. I moved the towel on a chair that was across the bed. I turned it on my phone, with the first thing that comes to mind.

Who is Fluttershy?

I went on Google and simply just typed 'Fluttershy' on the text, after hitting the search button it revealed. 'My Little Pony character' she was a female pegasus. Her residence was 'Outside of Ponyville, in a cottage near the Everfree Forest, Cloudsdale' and her occupation was, 'Animal caretaker, Pony Tones singer (part-time)' I looked at the bottom, 'Played by: Andrea Libman'

What the fuck is life now? I placed my head on my pillow. And looked at my phone, how could a pony from a cartoon show be this real?! I'm starting to lose my shit right now! My sanity!

I took a deep breath, then typed on Google 'is it okay to have hallucinations' I pressed enter and tapped on the first link. I read it, basically, it showed that there is a 'visual hallucination' where I see things that aren't real. And even hear this 'auditory hallucination' where you hear things. But the thing is that I don't know if Fluttershy in the show sounds like that. It's like trying a needle in a haystack but you burned the haystack, revealing the needle. "Ugh," I sighed and looked at my left to my nightstand. I turned off my phone and charged it, I placed it near the lamp.

It had a radio-like alarm and a lamp with my charger connected at the back. It was long enough to reach to the bed.

I got up and turned off the light, to my room and turned on the lamp. It showed a little touch to the room now as it wasn't as bright as before. "God, is this real?" I asked myself. I pulled up the sheets to get myself warm.

But maybe, just maybe this could be all over by tomorrow. And when Alex asks me if I caught it I would just say something like 'It was a dog,' Or some excuse to weigh off my shoulders.

I looked at the bathroom and heard running water, still going on. Then it became silent, as the last water hit the floor. "This can't be real, this can't be real," I said as I heard humming. It sounds like 'Silent Night' but it was hard to make out.

I saw as the knob to the door turned revealing Fluttershy with a towel wrapped up on her hair. "Are you okay?" Fluttershy asked me.

I had this 'worry' face on me. "Yeah, I am," I said as she took the towel from her hoof. She went back and placed the towel back up. She turned off the light to the room and closed the door.

"Whe-where do I sleep at?" She asked me.

"Oh, you could, um sleep on that side of the bed," I pointed to the opposite side of the bed I was on.

"Thank you, I've never thought somepony like you would do that for me," She got up on the bed and laid on it.

She grabbed the sheets as I felt it rubbing against my skin, 'That's not me,' I thought of.

"May you please turn the light o-off?" She asked me, my heart was beating fast and already I was sleeping with a pony.

A talking pony.

"Oh yeah-yeah-yeah, sure," I grabbed the chain and pulled it down.

"Well, goodnight JC thank you for having me in your home," I looked at her as she said that. My body shivered in fear still, but with joy.

"Goodnight Flutt-tershy," I said as I felt her warm breath hit me.

This should all be over when I get up....

I hope and pray to God it does....