• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 459 Views, 9 Comments

The Old Mansion. - TheOctoGal



Rainbow Dash has been ponynapped, and only Fluttershy can save her!

  • ...
 9
 459

Chapter 2: The flashback.

As Fluttershy trotted into the old mansion, the doors slamming shut behind her she suddenly started to get lots of old memories from the old mansion, as she looked up as she were seeing a flashback. Memories flooding into her mind, not focusing on anything else.

In the flashback.

Rainbow Dash was flying far ahead of Fluttershy, since Fluttershy couldn't fly as a filly and was trying to best to keep up, as she yelled "Rainbow, wait up!... You know I can't fly..."

Her friend flew back to her, and frowned "Sorry Flutters... I was just excited! We haven't been to this place in such a long time! At least a few days!"

Fluttershy sighed and looked at her friend "Dash, it's not like it's been an eternity." She joked.

Rainbow Dash giggled a bit, and smiled at Fluttershy and landed next to her, as they approached the mansion. Fluttershy walked up to the doors and opened them slightly, trotting in with Rainbow Dash following behind her.

Her flashback soon ended, and she looked around while smiling to herself "This place gives me so many memories... if Rainbow Dash were to be anywhere, it would absolutely be here... I know her by now, I'm sure of it!..." She nodded to herself, and started to trot up an old wooden staircase, every stair she stepped on gave out a low moan. She sighed, remembering how scared she used to be of the stairs, thinking it was usually just a ghost or some other type of monster as a little filly. I used to be a lot more scared and shy as a little filly, but my friends have given me courage now. I thank them for that if I don't make it out of here alive... She thought to herself as she got to the top of the stairs and gasped, as down the hall there was a figure... pure white, with glowing yellow eyes.... a ghost.

Author's Note:

I know these chapters have been short, but hopefully my next one will be 1,000+ words! I hope you enjoy the story, all feedback is alright with me! I don't mind if you leave something negative, it's your own opinion. :twilightblush: