• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 414 Views, 2 Comments

An Unlikely Destiny. - PheebsHippyAngel001



My OC, Pheebs, has nightmares every single night about one thing, a figure in white. When the human enters Ponyville, her dreams start to become real. Will she except her fate?

  • ...
 2
 414

Chapter 5 - Trapped!

"I..i don't want to team up with someone who caged me up to make me listen!"


She said, going over to him. She looked up, trying to not be overtaken by fear at his size.


He was tall! She wasn't sure if humans would ever come to Equistria, but if they did, she was sure that humans wouldn't be this tall!


"We must team up. My Master has ordered me to come here and do so, and I will not leave here until I have completed my task."


"I don't care! Find yourself another team mate!"


She spread her wings and flew off.


"Wait!"


Yue could have easily stopped her if he wanted to, but he did nothing.


She needed time to learn what was at sake here.


Yue gave her a night, and that was all she needed.


She had ran into a dark part of the Everfree Forest, and was now surrounded on all sides by Timberwolves.


They were making her reverse.


They snapped at her hooves and snarled at her, drawl dropping from their mouths.


"No, get away!" She cried.


Before her, was Nightmare Moon.


She was back!


She thought her sister, Fluttershy and the other mane five had defeated her, but, here she was!


"Ah, and are you the pony who is going to seal me once again?"


Nightmare Moon came up close. Pheebs tried to back away but she bumped into the sharp base of the cave.


"You do know, little one, that you can't put an end to my glorious night, and that I can not allow that to happen, not with my dear sister in the moon, the way she trapped me."


She smirked.


Pheebs gulped. Partly beause of how terrifed she was of Nightmare Moon, and the Timberwolves who were growling hungrily.


"Only, unlike the mercy she showed me, she will be in there forever."


Pheebs held her breath. The black pony then came towards her.


"Now, I can't allow you to leave here now that you know my plan, can I?"


She glanced at her pet Timbers.


"You may eat, my Timberwolves,"


Tears sprang to the lilac ponys eyes.


Was this it?


Was she going to die now?


A beam of silver light shot down from the sky.


It was so bright that Pheebs had to close her eyes.


When she opened them again, Yue was shielding her with his white wings.


"Yue?"


Yue didn't answer. He stared at Nightmare, and she stared back. It was a stand off.


Feeling his arms go around her small frame, Pheebs gasped as they took off in flight.

Author's Note:

I do not own FIM or Cardcators. All rights belong to Hasbro and CLAMP