• Published 20th Jul 2017
  • 347 Views, 2 Comments

What It was like - thestoryteller123



Sunset Shimmer confronts the dazzlings about equestras history.

  • ...
 2
 347

Curiosity

Twilight and Sunset was sitting on to the stairway in front of CHS studying for a test they both knew would be piece of cake but, wanted to past the time anyway. Twilight herself had some questions for Sunset that need to ask anyway. She started off by asking Sunset "Where do you think all the evil magic comes from around here?" Sunset had never thought about where the source of evil magic comes from in this world besides Equestria. Still twilights question did raise some interesting questions.

Sunset thought it was just the work of the portal but, after discovering the Sirens and other villains she could only wonder. Sunset then asked "I don't really know. Why ya ask?" Twilight replied saying "I've been thinking a lot about how many people are truly here in this world like you. After coming up with some conclusions I can't help but, think their might be others from Equestria here."

After hearing a bit of Twilights hypothesis she was even more curious about this world than she realized. Sunset has always known about the history of the two sisters but, she never knew about history before them. She only ever knew of Star Swirl from Celestia. Equestrian history never even told people of Gaia Everfree. Then Sunset made a quick connection that made her question everything she knew.

If their was an age without the elements of harmony then would that mean most enemies of Equestria were sent here. I mean this would be the best place to be since my own magic is little compared to when I was in Equestria. Sunset then said "Twilight I think you might be on to something." Twilight suggested "Well you could go ask princess twilight if she knows anything." "That would be highly unlikely since she is younger than me," Sunset said.

She continued saying "The only people I know for sure that would know of those things would be......the Dazzlings." Twilight then asked "Who are they?" "They were the bad guys before you came," said Sunset. Seeing that Sunset was in deep thought she started spouting out theories at Sunset. She said "Does princess Twilight's mother have a record of the history in their family library?"

"She is not that kind of monarch Twilight," said Sunset. Honestly Sunset didn't think of an age before the royal sisters but, doubted they would know much. This was because Celestia and Luna were still considered young by the time they found the elements. Then that means no alicorn alive would know much about an age before the elements. The only living people to know now would be the Dazzling's who were brought here by Star Swirl.

This would be dangerous if weren't for the fact that they are weakened. Sunset then said "Well its most likely that the Dazzling's know more than I or anyone else for that matter. We would have no choice but, to find one of them." "Well where do we start?" asked Twilight. Sunset knew that each Dazzling had a dangerous atmosphere to them but, if anything she wanted to avoid Adagio by all means.

Sunset would prefer to deal with Sonata if possible. However the easiest one to find by far would have been Aria of all people. She would also be hard to approach but, not Adagio. Sunset felt that she could work around aria if given the time. Aria would spend a lot of her time at beach or movie theater.

Sunset then said "Lets go to the beach." Twilight was curious why they would find someone at the beach but, she didn't question it as they would possibly uncover something not known before. Sunset and Twilight got on a bus that was conveniently just pulled off and headed for the beach.

Author's Note:

This is my first time writing fan-fiction but I gotta say I didn't expect mlp to be the first franchise I did it for