• Published 22nd Jul 2017
  • 535 Views, 3 Comments

The Weak Flyers Chat Circle - Creativa-Artly01



When Fluttershy learns of a chat circle for weak flyers, she goes, but only with Derpy's help.

  • ...
 3
 535

Chapter 8

Not long after getting home from the chat group, Derpy heads to the foal daycare place and picks up Dinky. Once she does, the two go out for ice cream and not long after get caught in the rain, so they rush into the closest shop laughing and smiling as they continue to enjoy their cones.

"I'm so glad you're my mommy, you're so much fun," squeals Dinky.

"That means the world coming from you," replies Derpy with a smile.

Once the rain subsides, the two head home with them strolling down through the gardens near the Ponyville fountain as they approach the lab. There, they stop in and say hi to Doctor Whooves before heading to their home up the road. Back at home, the two sit down and start on a puzzle. The two laugh as they try to put it together. Derpy is glad that her daughter enjoys spending time with her. She'd have it no other way.

Meanwhile, at Fluttershy's place, she tends to the little bird by bringing it food and even some honey comb to suck on. She then smiles as she flies off to tend to her other creatures in her home. Then, she gets an unexpected knock at her door. It's her brother. "Hey sis," he says.

"Hey Zeph," replies Fluttershy with a grin. He then comes inside and they talk for a few hours.

"So, I heard you've been going to a weak flyers chat group," says Zeph.

"Yep," replies Fluttershy with a nod, "and I really enjoy it. It's help me build my confidence. It's also helped me make friends that are going through the same things I am. It's great."

"I'm glad to hear that," replies Zephyr with a grin. "I'm proud of you, sis." She pulls back a loose piece of mane and smiles at him. He always knows what to say to make her day. The two talk for several hours before going out to dinner at the Ponyville Cafe before finally parting ways for the night. She's glad to have him as a little brother, she knows that now more than ever before.