• Published 22nd Jul 2017
  • 535 Views, 3 Comments

The Weak Flyers Chat Circle - Creativa-Artly01



When Fluttershy learns of a chat circle for weak flyers, she goes, but only with Derpy's help.

  • ...
 3
 535

Chapter 7

That afternoon, Fluttershy is alone at her home tending to her garden when a little bird hops into the window with a hurt wing and hurt leg. She bandages up the little bird and sticks him in one of her hoof made bird houses. Once in the house, the bird falls fast asleep.

"It's okay, I know how you feel little birdy," sighs Fluttershy, "everypony is a weak flyer now and again." She then leaves the bird to his nap and goes back to tending to her flowers.

Meanwhile, at the CMC club house, Scootaloo finally finds the courage in herself to tell her friends what she's been doing lately. "Girls," says Scootaloo, taking a deep breath, "I've been going to a weak flyers chat circle lately. It's a great circle with other ponies I know, ones that are like me, Derpy and Fluttershy are there. There are others there too, but I don't know them as well as I know Derpy and Fluttershy. After all, Fluttershy is like a mother to me just like Rainbow is. I'm just glad that I finally got to tell you, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"It's okay," replies Apple Bloom.

"Yeah, it's completely fine," says Sweetie Belle, "we're just glad you told us."

"I'm glad you two have my back on this, that means a lot to me," replies Scootaloo as tears form in her eyes. "I'm so glad you care."

"Of coarse we care, you're our best friend," say Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom hugging her. The three burst into laughter.

Scootaloo is just glad her friends now know the truth about where she's been for the last few weeks. She's glad she doesn't have to hide it from them anymore.