• Published 13th Jul 2012
  • 1,108 Views, 13 Comments

Cupcakes 1 ½ - LittleSpikeyWikey



Starts off where the orininal Cupcakes left off.

  • ...
20
 13
 1,108

The Beginning

Cupcakes 1 ½
Written By: LittleSpikeyWikey
(NOTE: For this story to make any sense you must have
read Cupcakes. Reading Cupcakes 2 is not necessary but would help)
Warning: This is a fictional story about killing, Torture, Ponynapping, Cannibalism,
And a psychotic pink pony.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

The sun was setting in Ponyville. As sun was disappearing into the horizon many magnificent warm colors mixed with the darkening blue sky. Almost simultaneously Luna raised the moon darkening all of Equestria but illuminating the city by the glorious full moon. All the ponies of Ponyville where getting ready for bed. As mother ponies tucked their little phillies and colts into bed and kisses them goodnight. The once noisy and busy town was quiet and dark. Not a single pony was awake tonight except Pinkie Pie.
“It’s perfect!” Pinkie yelled squeamishly. Her yells echo off her basement walls as she took a step back to admire her work. “Could be 20% cooler…” Pinkie mocked before bursting into laughter. She sighs, “If I didn’t know better I would say that Rarity did the stitching herself!” She turns away from her former friend Rainbow Dash which now stands lifelessly as a stuffed animal and looks upon the pile of gut and organs that once belonged to her little Dashie. “Oh I better not let all this special ingredient go to waste!” She gathered up the gore pile and headed to the sink to clean it. “Golly, I should really make a machine that does this for me!” Pinkie said thinking out loud. She finishes up and headed upstairs. “Time to make some baked bads!” She giggled.