• Published 13th Jul 2012
  • 1,107 Views, 13 Comments

Cupcakes 1 ½ - LittleSpikeyWikey



Starts off where the orininal Cupcakes left off.

  • ...
20
 13
 1,107

It's Killing Time

Back in Ponyville Pinkie Pie was just arriving back at sugar cube corner. Not long after Pinkie gets there Rarity arrives.
“Rarity you are here!” Pinkie said with a huge smile on her face.
“Well of course Pinkie. I would love to see how you make your famous cupcakes.” Answered Rarity back.
The two ponies walk inside and continue their conversation. While Rarity was putting the rainbow frosting on a cupcake Pinkie saw her chance, she grabbed the frying pan, and whacked it into the back of Rarity’s head, knocking her out.
“Okie dokie loki! Better get her all strapped in!” She said to herself while dragging her unconscious friend the basement. She finished strapping Rarity to her little contraption. But then Pinkie heard another knock on the door. “UUUh, what now!” She complained. The frying pan still in hoof she trotted up stairs pinkie opened the door and to her surprise it was the Flim Flam brothers.
“Hello, miss may we come in and try one of your delicious baked goods?” Flim Asked.
Pinkie now trying to hold her excitement in thought to herself. “Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! It’s like killing two ponies with one stone!” She then started to laugh out loud.
“Was it something I said?” Asked the confused Flim.
“Oh no!” Pinkie replied. “I just thought of a super duper funny joke that’s all! C’mon in fellas! Do you like cupcakes?” She giggled.
“That sounds like a swell idea! If you were to be so kind could you make my brother and I a cupcake?” Asked Flam.
“Ok but you asked for it!” Pinkie laughed.
Before the brothers could say another work Pinkie took the frying pan from behind her flank and hit Flim & Flam in the head knocking them out cold. But as the thick metal frying pan made contact with Flams skull it completely snapped off his unicorn horn. The two brothers fell to the ground.

Less than an hour passed and Flam was the first to wake up. He wanting to reach his hoof to his head but was unable to move. A light from the ceiling illuminated the two brothers. The brightness of the light then woke up Film. They both looked around the room and it appears that they were in a basement of some sort. The walls were covered in internal organs pinned up by stakes to the wall. Further examination of the room all the furniture was made with either pony limbs or bones covered with skin. Balloons made out of stomachs and other organs filled with helium tied with what looked to be twisted up skin weighed down by decapitated pony head wearing party hats. When the two saw one another they were shocked. Flam was strapped down to a thick metal table and Flim was chained tightly to the wall with rusty shackles.
“What’s going on?” Asked a light headed Flam.
“Oh brother your horn!” Flim yelled. “It’s gone!”
Flam looked around and saw a mirror he didn’t notice before. “In all of Equestria who could have done this?” Flam cried in pain. The two brothers grew quiet as they hear a faint giggle echoing around the basement but they couldn’t tell where the laughter was coming from.
Then the mirror tipped over and with a loud crash it hit the floor shattering instantly into many pieces. Where the mirror once was, stood Pinkie Pie. “That’ll be me silly.” She giggled “Didn’t you see me hit you with a frying pan?”
“But why?” Asked Flam in much confusion.
“Weeeeeeell” Pinkie explained while rolling her eyes. “Your numbers didn’t come up in fact I don’t think you two are even on the list! But no pony messes with my friends!”
“Oh if this is about the whole sweet apples acres thing tell your friend she can keep it! Please just let us go!” Flim begged desperately.
“No no no no no!” Pinkie shook her head. “Enough chit chat! Who’s first?”
The two brothers looked at each other and said nothing their eyes started to tear up as they could only imagine what fate awaits them.
Pinkie now starting her usual routine pulls her trolley of tools over to Flam. “Let’s start with you!” She said while pulling the sheet off the trolley exposing many rusty and blood stained knifes, tools, and other sharp objects. Speechless Flam only stared at the pinkie pony with wide eyes.
Pinkie grabbed the scalpel and started cutting around Flam’s cutie mark. Then with no hesitation she quickly ripped the cutie mark from his flank.
The pain was horrible as Flam felt his skin being ripped away from his muscle he started to scream. “Oh Celestia what have I don’t to deserve this!”
“My names not Celestia silly it’s Pinkie Pie!” She giggled. Pinkie gave him a big smile and went to his other side making quick work of his other cutie mark. Pinkamena with both of Flam’s cutie marks in hoof held them up to her eyes and says. “You’re the apple to my eye!” Bursting out in laughter she almost starts to tear up.
“You’re a MONSTER!” Cried Flam as the pain in his thighs starts to set in.
Pinkie ignoring Flams comment and says to herself. “I thought I saw that meat cleaver somewhere?” She stopped as an idea popped into her head. “Wait, SAW! That’s it!” with great speed she ran into the other room only to run back as fast as she left. But in her hoof she was carrying a big case. “I’ve been waiting to use this bad boy!” Pinkie said while unlocking the case. She continued to pull out a pink chainsaw decorated with a few stickers. Flam’s jaw dropped as he began trying to free himself from the table. “There’s no use struggling I had rarity double stich those straps! Which reminds me she will be waking up soon I better hurry!” Pinkie said casually before revving the chainsaw. Starting at the middle of Flam’s chest she drove the chainsaw into the salespony. Now screaming at the top of his lungs Flam started to cough up blood and almost choked on it. He was helpless as he felt his body being sawed in half. As the chainsaw wielding pony cuts down between his legs the sharp metal teeth of the chainsaw began to shoot out part of organs and a substantial amount of blood onto Pinkie. The chainsaw sputters down.
“Darn it!” Pinkie continued. “Out of gas good thing I got some more!” She said hopping into the other room.
Flam then turns to his brother while spitting up blood says in a very weak voice
“Goodbye my little brother. I love you…”
Flim now can only watch as his own sibling is dying right in front of him. He starts to cry more than ever. “I love you t-
Flim was interrupted by the revving of the chainsaw. “IM BACK!” Pinkie exclaimed now walking towards Flam. The non-sympathetic pony not caring at all lifts up the chainsaw once more and works her way up from where she started last time. Flam now hacks up what might have been a piece of organ before the chainsaw cuts completely through the salespony.
She chuckles. “Look Flam, now he’s not half the pony he used to be!” Pinkamena gave the now weeping pony a big smile.
Flim seeing what was left of his older brother he started to vomit and continues to sob.
“Golly! What a mess!” Pinkie complained. “But don’t worry I got something extra special planned for you! But let’s not get ahead of myself first those cutie marks!” As before she works quickly with surgical accuracy she cut the flesh of the now hopeless Flim as he yelled out in pain. Surprised Pinkamena says. “Holy moly! You’re a real bleeder! Let’s hope you don’t bleed out to soon!” As pinkie continued with Flim’s other cutie mark she cuts an eye like shape around the cutie mark but this time cuts away the muscles off the skin to avoid any more bleeding. Like usual Pinkie then hold up Flim’s cutie marks to his face. “How do you like them apples?” Pinkie chuckled.
Realizing that he will soon share the same fate as his brother Flim closes his eyes and hung his head trying to ignore her evil joke. Suddenly he feels a needle penetrating his arm he opens his eyes only to she Pinkie injecting him with something. “What is that?” asked Flim in pain.
As Pinkie was pulling the syringe out she says “Well I noticed you were bleeding a lot and I mean a lot! So I just gave you some blood coagulate!”
“What?” The now panicking Flim asked.
“It help bunch up all your blood cells silly! To not make you bleed so much! I don’t want to lose you before I’m finished!” Pinkie explained. She then hopped over to the left side of the room which had a furnace. The furnace had a slot right in the middle of it and sticking out of the furnace were handles of all shapes. Pinkie grabs one handle and to Flim’s surprise it was a knife glowing redish white because of how hot the blade was. Pinkamena then walked back and using the flat part of the blade she pressed the scolding hot knife to Flim’s flank were his cutie mark once was. After finishing the other side Pinkie explains. “Nurse Redheart said this is called cauterizing! It makes you stop bleeding!”
Not paying any attention to what the pink pony had to say Flim screamed as he felt his muscle tissue being burned. The smoke from his own body filled his nostrils and he started to gag but couldn’t throw up anymore.
“Hey that was fun! Let’s keep this party goin!” Exclaimed pinkie while returning the cold blade to the furnace and retrieving another hot one. She aimed the knife right above the middle of the chest. With a quick jab she penetrated deep into the salespony. She dragged the scolding hot blade downwards and made a gigantic gash. Flim yelled out the loudest he could until he started to cough up blood. The blood coagulate did it job as the blood Flim saw that what he was coughing up wasn’t all liquid but chunks as well. It took Pinkie several trips back and forth to get new hotter knifes and put the cold ones back on the furnace.
“Almost done!” Pinkamena said in excitement! “Wow, look at what a clean cut that made! Hehe not like your brother over there now that was messy!”
Flim almost forgetting about his brother considering he has been almost cut in half himself. He started to cry once more.
“Awwwww, what’s the matter?” Pinkie asked in a sympathetic tone.
In a very weak voice Flim responds. “I just wished that me and my brother could be together again.” Flim started to cry as he remember all the fun times he spent with his older brother.
Pinkie then thinks of another idea. “I know just what to do! Pinkie then finds the largest knife she had heating in the furnace. She walks to Flim and whispers to him “You will be with your brother soon enough.” She then lifts the blade and with a violent cut up the neck and though Flim’s head. He was gone.
Looking around at the mess Pinkie has made. She looks to her clock and realized how long it’s been. “ONLY 10 MINUTES!” She complained. “I could have sworn it was longer than that! Oh well, at least I still got my buddy Rarity!” Now remembering she had more work to do she decided not to make the two brothers into cupcakes. “Even though they did ask be cupcakes. I have something else planned!” She grabbed her needle and thread and began on Flim & Flam.