• Published 1st Jul 2017
  • 1,011 Views, 25 Comments

Camp Friendship - Imperfect Perfectionist



Max,Nikki,Neil, Gwen and David are all transported into the magical land of Equestria! God help us all.

  • ...
0
 25
 1,011

The Wilderness and Science

Nikki fell into step beside Fluttershy as they trotted up to the pegasus' cottage. "So . . is this your house?" She asked. Fluttershy ducked her head awkwardly. "Um, yes" she mumbled, glancing at the filly nervously. "You can stay here until we find your camp. That is" she added hurriedly. "If you want to. If you don't, I understand."

Fluttershy pushed the door open, and a cacophony of noises assaulted Nikki's ears. "Ooops, sorry about that!" Fluttershy squeaked, blushing with a small smile. "They can be loud at times!" They? Peeking in, Nikki grinned in an almost creepy way.

Fluttershy's house was filled with animals both carnivore and herbivore. "This. Is. Amazing!" Nikki cried, jumping inside, and hopping in circles. "Hey, what's outside?" She asked, already throwing open the back door. "No!" Fluttershy yelled, flying out after her, only to stop just outside the door.

A badly injured timberwolf pack had just wandered near her cottage, and Fluttershy was trying to nurse them back to health. But they were still timberwolves, and would not hesitate to eat a filly like Nikki. She had expected to have to try and save the filly.

Instead the timberwolves were lying on their backs, a gesture of complete submission, as Nikki stood stiff legged in front of them. She gave a light howl, and they all rose up as one, though they still whimpered when she snarled at them. That was the first time Fluttershy noticed the wolf paw on the fillies rump.

Spinning around, Nikki spotted the wide eyed Fluttershy, and smiled, leaning back on her haunches to wave at her as she was surrounded by wooden wolves. "Hey Flutters!" She cried. "Wanna meet my new friends?"


"Well?" Twilight asked, as she levitated- levitated!- some hot chocolate towards Neil, who smiled and blew on it experimentally. "Huh?" Neil glanced up at the alicorn. "Oh, right, well, I was making this device back at my summer camp, which broke, and from what I can tell, turned me, and possibly others into ponies and transported us into this dimensions!"

THUMP!

Neil eyed the unconscious Princess, unamused. "Pussy" he muttered, before taking another long drink of the amazing hot chocolate. "Twilight, are you-" a creature skidded into the room, only to stop dead and stare at Neil. "Who are you?"

Neil took one last calm drink of chocolate, before slamming it down on the table. "You've got to be fucking joking!" He yelled, slamming his hoof against the table, annoyed, and upsetting his beverage. "A fucking talking iguana?!" He screamed at the sky, gesturing towards Spike. "Do you hate me?! Is that it?!"

"I'm not an iguana!" Spike said, puffing out his chest in annoyance. "My names Spike. Spike the Dragon." Neil snorted, rolling his eyes. "And that's sooooooo much better" he mocked. "What kind of name is Spike the Dragon, anyways? Is your middle name the?" He leaned forwards, putting on a sympathetic face. "Did your mommy hate you?"

Spike blew fire out of his nostrils, but before he could elicit a response, Neil stood up. "No, don't answer that. I'm going for a walk. When magical talking horse there wakes up, tell her that I've gone for a walk." And with that, one of the smartest brains in the history of the world, who was currently suffering some sort of breakdown, trotted out of the castle and into Ponyville.