• Published 29th Jun 2017
  • 468 Views, 2 Comments

8 Nightmares In Purgatory - FandomPlays1234



When Cadence decides to take the night shift at the new Freddy's Funland Amusement Park, she finds something more sinister lurking in the shadows. Whatever it is it's vengeance will become her worst Nightmare

  • ...
 2
 468

Prologue: The Faulty Animatronic

"Alright guys Mr. Gears is coming to check you out so be sure to behave OK?" said Nitro. He face hoofed himself when he noticed that the Toy Chica replica was missing her cupcake. "Oh my Celestia I'm so forgetful today," he said as he grabbed the cupcake and placed it in her hands. Nitro stepped back and looked at the animatronic replicas in confidence and said, "Yep perfect Mr. Gears would love you guys," Of course the animatronics gave no response since they weren't activated.

Suddenly there was knock on the door followed by a voice, "Mr. Buildup are you in?"

Nitro turned towards the door and called out, "Yes come in," The door opened and revealed a brown stallion with caramel colored mane standing there.

"Oh Mr. Gears glad you could make it," said Nitro running towards him. Mechanical Gears had been the president of Fazbear entertainment since the first Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and was highly known as the greatest stallion in Equestria.

Gears stepped in and replied, "Yes of course its my duty as president to keep the company alive whether its the location or the animatronics themselves,"

"Well perfect timing because here are the replicas," said Nitro leading Gears towards the animatronic replicas. Mech walked down the row of animatronics inspecting each animatronic as he walked.

"I have created a replica of each animatronic you have asked me to make," said Nitro. "Starting from Fredbear and Spring Bonnie all the way down to the Nightmare Animatronics," said Nitro.

Once Mech was done he walked towards Nitro and said, "Im impressed Mr. Buildup you did well although we seem to be missing one,"

Nitro, confused, asked,"Missing one but I'm positive I built a replica for each animatronic,"

Mech shook his head and replied, "Im afraid not we're missing the black one,"

Nitro's eyes widened and said,"Oh THAT one,"

Mech turned towards him and asked,"So where is it?"

Nitro hesitated for a moment before answering,"Well I DID build it but there was a slight problem with THAT animatronic,"

Mech raised an eyebrow before asking, "What do you mean?"

Nitro walked towards the door and said, "Follow me," Mech confused followed Nitro out the door.

Freddy's Funland Amusement Park: Front Gates
Nitro waited for Mech before opening the gates and leading him in.

"This way sir," said Nitro leading Mech into the park.

Mech followed Nitro as he led him to another gate in the park. "Isn't this?"

Nitro answered," Yes the pathway that leads to the storage," Nitro opened the gate and led Mech in and down a narrow path.

Freddy's Funland Amusement Park: Storage Unit
"This way," said Nitro as he led Mech in. Mech closed the door behind him as he walked in and continued to follow Nitro to the very end of the long hallway. Nitro opened the pair of doors and walked in. Mech looked around to see worn out endoskeletons and spare animatronic masks.

"Over here," said Nitro. Mech found Nitro standing in front of some sort of object covered in white sheets. Nitro pulled off the sheets to reveal an animatronic slouched on the ground. The animatronic, as Mech saw it, was black and withered like it hadn't been cared for in years. It had two rows of large razor sharp teeth and claws on its hands. The animatronic seemed to resemble Nightmare Fredbear but instead of a purple top hat and bow tie, it was yellow with wires sticking out of its blood red eyes.

"He was supposed to join the others, but during assembly I noticed that his endoskeleton was faulty," said Nitro. "I could've made repairs but with the park opening in two weeks, I wouldn't be able to finish the repairs in time and I can't use any of the other endoskeletons,"

"So in the end you decided to just scrap this animatronic didn't you?" said Mech.

"I'm sorry Mech," said Nitro.

"It's fine I understand," said Mech.

"Hey at least we have all the other animatronics," said Nitro.

"That's true," replied Mech. There was a silence for a few moments before Mech spoke up," Should we head home for today?" Nitro nodded and headed towards the door followed by Mech not noticing the sound of clicks and mechanical whirring.

As the two stallions locks the door behind them, the animatronics eyes glows red and slowly raises it's head. Laughing, the animatronic speaks in a dark tone, "You think you can escape me?" The animatronic opened it's jaws and continued to speak, "You've got some nerves to scrap me," The animatronic slowly gets to its feet and glares at the doors, "Just you wait my vengeance will surely be your end,"

Author's Note:

Hello fellow readers, I'm sorry if this isn't as good. I'm new here so I'm still trying to get used to the functions and all that so please forgive me. OK so my thoughts on this is it might not be as good when I complete the actual story but I'm trying my best so please bear with me. To those of you who don't know this story IS my original story from my personal opinion so I'm hoping there won't be a lot of you who will accuse me of plagiarism. But I'm really excited with how this story will turn out. I really enjoy writing these kind of stories so you can expect more stories that are some what similar to this one.