• Published 31st May 2017
  • 2,512 Views, 21 Comments

Born of Mare and Stallion - No Raisin



The Cakes decide to have another foal. Words cannot describe how much they end up regretting it.

  • ...
1
 21
 2,512

X

Today we wanted to go to the big place to play, but mom left me in the room. They left me here. Mom sez to me that I couldnt go out cuz the ponies outside didnt think I was okay. They didnt wanna see me at all, so now im here for a long time. I dont know how long but I dont like it. The floor is cold and the walls are cold, too cold, and if I go on the ceiling then it just feels weird and my head feels heavy.

Its boring here. I cant go on the ceiling cuz if I do then I end up feeling all wrong, and I hurt meself before a while back. It hurt, falling from the ceiling, hitting the floor with a thud. Some ponies came up from downstairs, I think they were mom and dad, I cant remember too clearly, but they saw that I fell and they put me back on me legs so my head didnt feel too bad anymore. They put ice around my head and wrapped it and it stayed there, very cold, but after a while I didnt feel it.

You should stop crawling around so much, mom sez to me. You should stay on the ground, its not safe if you go up the walls like you do. You need to think about yourself and keep quiet.

And I sez to her, But mom.

And she sez back, No. Stay on the ground. Youre more fragile than you know. Youre too smart for your own good.

I made a noise mom didnt like. But mom, I sez to her, brother and sister get to fly and climb on the walls, why cant I.

Mom didnt say anything. Dad was there in the corner, and he didnt look happy. His face was all screwed up, but so was moms, and she was saying stuff to me. Mom was the only one who talked to me. Dad saw me, but he never sez anything. I dont know.

Mom made a frowny face at me and sez, You need to stay put. Okay. Can you do that for mommy. And I nodded and I shook my head, but I must have made a face again because moms eyes looked wet. She turned away from me and went and then dad went and now theyre both gone. I stayed where I was. Im still here. This stoopid pencils getting dull.

So mom and dad and brother and sister went outside somewhere, I cant remember what they told me. I dont know if they actually sez anything. I think they just decided to leave me here. The other one, the young mare, is gone too. I havent seen her in a while, in a few hours. I miss her. I wonder when shell be back. I think she likes me. I hope she likes me. All me legs are sore.

I dont like being here. Ill find a way out, Im sure I will. I will I will I will.