• Published 31st May 2017
  • 2,496 Views, 21 Comments

Born of Mare and Stallion - No Raisin



The Cakes decide to have another foal. Words cannot describe how much they end up regretting it.

  • ...
1
 21
 2,496

XX

Brother and sister do things with me that make me make a face. It scares them, whenever I make these faces. Usually they just look at me funny cuz they cant help but notice me legs and my head, but I dont mind that too much. I think theyre dumb.

Brother is a weird one, cuz he has wings and flies everywhere and it makes me feel bad cuz I wish I had wings. If I had wings I could fly out a window and away to somewhere, but Im stuck with me legs. Brother teases me and thinks I dont notice.

Sister is even weirder, cuz she has this thing that sticks out on her forehead, and sometimes it glows and she does things with it. She uses magic or something and moves things around and it always catches me eye, even when Im busy with something I still turn me head and watch sister do stuff with her thing. It has to be magic or something, but I dont have that.

One time I remember brother and sister were teasing me again, and theyre bigger than me so they thought they could get away with it. Well I showed them. Yes I did. They dont tease me so much now, which feels good. It makes me feel good.

They was teasing me and brother sez something like, Quit being so clumsy, stupid. Stupid stupid. Cuz I was a bit younger and didnt know how to use me legs and brother and sister thought it was funny. They laughed, but then acted all annoyed like I broke something. I dont understand it. I nodded but then brother sez, Dont you understand me. Didnt mom and dad teach you how to speak.

I nodded again, but brother must have gotten fed up with me cuz he hit me on the head and that hurt a lot. I sats there, hurt, and two of me eyes stung. That hurt too. They were getting wet, and I hate it when that happens. So I did the only thing I thought I could do and I hit brother back. I dont think I hit him hard, but he must have been very angry with me after that, cuz he pushed me over hard and pulled at one of me legs. He flew with his wings and lifted me off the ground like a doll, and me eyes stung more. It hurt.

Sister didnt do anything. She sat there with her cubes and pretended to not notice. I think she pretended we were playing, but brother was hurting me and sister didnt say anything about it. She took her toys to another room and left me there.

I didnt like what brother was doing so I tried kicking him with me legs, me free ones, and it must have worked cuz he put me back down and started making noises. He made another noise and then I made one that sounded way different, and then he hit me again. He almost poked out one of me eyes, yes he did. He hurt me.

He shouldnt have done that.

I used four of me legs cuz two and two is four and I hit him a lot and made him make more noises. And at some point mom came in and took us apart and brother yelled and screamed about how I hit him and I wish I could have sez something. Mom wouldnt have listened though, cuz she always favored brother and sister. She didnt sez it, but yes she did.

Mom made a mean face and put me back in my room, and me eyes all hurt too much and I had water coming out.

I dont regret it. If brother touches me again Ill hit him more, yes I will.