• Published 25th May 2017
  • 4,322 Views, 19 Comments

A Tight Problem - Fifty Shades of Yellow



From a simple wager done by your best friend, it turns around to bite you as a few of Rainbow's friends have a liking for you in your skinny jeans.

  • ...
11
 19
 4,322

Cracking

You knock on the glass door and it slides open. ”Come on, come on!” Norman drags you in and quickly slides it. “Let’s get you in and out.”

”Norman, what’s going on?!” A feminine voice calls out.

”Nothing! Just, getting a drink!” Norman calls out. “Hurry up, or else this will get messy.” He whispers to you while guiding you down the hallway, but stops when his mother pops around the corner.

”It doesn’t look like you’re getting a glass of water.” She crosses her arms and lies on the wall. “You know how I feel about uninvited guests and lying, Norman.” She approaches you with a stern look on her face. “Why are you here, Mr. Mous? And… why do you smell like liquor?!”

“I swear, it’s not what you think!”

”And I wonder on what your mother would think about this!” She retaliates.

“Please, it’s a long story involving Applejack that I didn’t even know it would turn out like this!"

”Oh, I bet you did! Tell me, she’s that farmer down the road, correct? I wonder on what her grandma will say about this!” Why don’t you broadcast it to the entire world, seeing that you have that broom shoved up your ass?

“What do you want me to do?”

”A bribe? Well, as long that you can fulfill it, I will be more than happy to give Norman a companion for the next few weeks.”

”Mom, I’m not so sure if that’s a good idea.”

”You have no right to say in this, Norman! I mean, a D in Literature? Why must you disappoint us?” At this point, you aren’t so sure how deep that broom is inside her intestine. Norman just stands there, looking at the floor, doing his best to avoid his mom’s wrath. ”Let’s go, you two.” You follow them into the living room and notice a recognizable female with light pink hair patiently sitting in the living room.

”Oh, h-hello.” Oh no. For all that is good and moral in this world, why does it have to involve with her? ”I’m sorry if now’s not a good time. I’ll come back when--”

”Nonsense, Fluttershy. We just so happen to have another volunteer for your shelter.” FUCK. YOU. In the depths of your inner soul, you can hear it scream in anguish. For days on end, you tried to ignore and avoid her. In the classroom, during lunchtime, walking past the statue after school, and some close calls at the mall. For some reason, she pops up at the places that you frequently go to. Norman’s mother guides you to a stool and demands you to sit down, facing the shifty yellow classmate of yours. ”Fluttershy, this is--”

”Anon. I have him for my math class.” She boldly informs Norman’s mother.

”Oh, so you know each other?”

“Barely.”

”But I do know what Anon likes.” You lean forward and arch your head to the side.

”So, what are my interests?”

”Easy! Milkshakes at the Boba Tea Lounge, video games at the GameShop in the mall, pretzels over at the Wonder Snack in the food court, and you sometimes stay on a bench that’s facing in front of Venus Paradise." You almost fall back on the stool that you’re sitting on, shell-shocked on how she precisely nailed down everything that you do at the mall.

"Hold up, isn't that last one a lingerie shop?" Fluttershy nervously rubs her right wrist.

"Y-yes, it is." Now you slightly fear on what your friend thinks about you for staring at an all females clothing store that caters to failing relationships or kinky fucks. Norman and his mother just look at you with a bit of shock and disgust. ”I-I’m sorry, was that too much?” YES!

“A little bit…”

”So, considering about some crossdressing?” Norman jokingly asks you.

”Norman! Don’t be so demeaning. Whatever Anon does in his spare time isn’t our business. Maybe questionable, but that’s not our involvement.” His mother tries to defend you. All that runs through your head is how are you going to make Norman’s death look like an accident, when that beanie is far down his throat. ”Anyway, what will be the dates and times that Anon and my son will use for the next few weeks?” Norman’s mother asks. You missed out on when she just said that the first time, so you’re going to highlight it right now. FEW WEEKS. Meaning you will constantly interact, work, talk, and whatever else with this she demon! Her friends were optional, but she isn’t. That is, if you want to see the light of day from your parents.

”I’ll let you guys know about it tomorrow.” She hands out the fliers for the animal shelter to you, Norman, and his mother. “For now, I must run off and prepare for tomorrow, I have to be up and early for the animals at the shelter and to hand out even more fliers to the people in downtown.” Looks like you know where to avoid her tomorrow. She gets up and shakes Norman’s hand, along with her mother. You cross your arms, trying to signal her that you weren’t giving her that shit. Instead, she counters it and gives you a hug. A rather tight one at that. You hear her sniffing, slowly getting louder as she keeps on inhaling. ”A-are you alright, Anon? We can talk about it sometime, if you want.”

“I’m fine.” You grumble out. She releases you and crouches down, nearly showing a bit of her cleavage.

”Are you sure? I’d hate to see you end up like this.”

“I am. If something’s wrong, I’ll let you know, alright?” You nearly grind your teeth when telling her how you don’t need her help.

”Well, okay. I’d hate to see you in a bad mood.” She gets up and waives at everyone before leaving the house.

”So, Anon, care to explain why you’re drenched in alcohol?” Norman’s mother stands at attention, ready to discredit whatever you have to say. But damnit, you are still going to try.

”So it went from breaking Pinkie Pie’s sisters stereo, to a guilt trip that I needed to pay her back for it with Applejack. At first, it was hard labor, but she wanted more from me, and it went to a point that she refused to let me go, until she had it.”

”What would that be?” You shuffle around in your stool.

“Sex.” You hastily answer her question. She scoffs.

”Don’t be so preposterous!”
”I swear on my grandmother's grave, I am not making this shit up!”

”He’s not lying.” Norman jumps in. “Whenever he swears to his dead grandmother, he’s being serious.”

”Well even so, how did you ended up like this?!”

”She hogtied me and left me in the barn when she needed to help her sister inside the house. That was the perfect moment to try and escape, which ended with me smashing into a barrel filled with apple cider and… you can figure out the rest.” Norman’s mother rubs her forehead before sitting down on the couch.

”So, you expect me to believe that this farm girl was about to rape you, and the only way to flee was to roll around in apple cider?”

“I don’t really expect you to believe it, but that is exactly what happened.”

”Wow…” Norman just says when relaxing in his spot.

”I heard enough. Norman, would you kindly show Anon the door?”

”Yes, mother.” The two of you stand up as she pinches the top right corner of her forehead, trying to process the farce you endured. ”Look, do you want to meet up tomorrow? Get a clear understanding about what happened today?”

”The mall, early in the morning.” You rapidly answer him. “And this time, somewhere new.”

You hang around the front of the mall. It has been rough for you during these last few hours. You told your mother that you did the job, and decided to hang out with Norman for a while. Thankfully, the garden hose outside removed the apple cider from your skin, but she questioned on why you were soaking wet. At least you put on a show, arguing that it was hot as hell and you worked to the point of exhaustion. She eased up on you, seeing that you were heated from yesterday. You almost believed that the anger you expressed was genuine. Maybe you’re fooling yourself. But then again, all of this stress is getting to you. These girls are relentless, and now you have to deal with this one for weeks on end, or else your ass in on the chopping block.

You start to pull out your hair, losing your mind on how you’re going to last this long before something drastic happens. ”Hey, dude!” Norman walks up to you, waving his hand to get your attention. “What’s going on? You look like shit.”

“Thanks. That really did make me feel better.” You answer in a bitter tone to your voice.

”It’s a joke, lighten up.” The jingling of keys can be heard, getting louder and louder with each passing step from a local worker.

”Huh, that’s a first.” Thunderlane comments. “Guessing you guys can’t wait for that sale over in GameStop?”

”Not today, we’re going shoe shopping.” He stops jingling the keys.

”Right… Hope you two get some sick kicks.” He unlock the doors and walks on in.

“Shoe shopping?”

”Hey, you were the one that wanted to go somewhere new this time. What else is there?”

“How about Venus Paradise?” You jokingly say, failing to contain your chuckle.

”If we do, you’re buying me something there.” You and Norman walk on in.

“Looks like someone’s into crossdressing.” He pushes you away. You feel much better with that dumb joke, now all you need is to avoid--

”Hello, would you like to--” You stop and look around the corner to see Fluttershy handing out flyers next to the fountain. ”O-oh! Anon!” She waives a flyer in the air. “Over here!”

You are five seconds away from ripping your eyelids off and swimming inside the bleach-tainted fountain to rid of your burning hatred. She hands the flyer over to a pedestrian and left them alone, allowing you to be her next target, now that you can't just simply evade her. ”I have some good news about the scheduling for the next few weeks!” You sigh.



”I thought that you would hang around in downtown.”

”I was, but then I realized that it’s going to be a crowded later today, so I thought that I could get a head start in the mall.” Fluttershy approaches you, carefully inspecting your eyes. “Anon, I’m starting to worry about you. Are you sure that everything’s okay?”

“Yeah. I just, need to get something to eat.” You start to walk away, but she jumps right in front of you.

”If you want, I know a good place at the food court that serves free-range chicken meat in their sandwiches.” Oh great, she’s doing that thing.

“What difference does it make that the animals are in a field or being stuck in a cage? Their getting killed one way or another.” She jumps in front of you, clearly upset that you questioned her motives.

”It’s how they were treated is the difference. Even if we eat them, they should at least get better treatments.”

“I really don’t care. As long that I get a juicy chicken sandwich, I’m set.” Norman stands by you, uncomfortably watching you backtalk goody two-shoes.

”But it IS important for the chicken and you! Don’t you worry about what they put into the chickens?”

“Refer to my previous answer.” She grunts.

”Just try it. I’ll even buy you one to see that it’s better.” How can you say no to free food? You and Norman follow her to a place called the Health Bar. Everything on the menu is practically the same. Chicken sandwich, chicken wrap, chicken salad. Everything has chicken or it’s just some vegan shit.

"How’s it going? What can I get you guys?”

”I’ll have a number nine and… What would you like, Anon?”

“Whatever’s good.”

”Make that two of them.”

You munch down on your chicken wrap. After a few bites, you can safely say that it’s pretty good. ”So, how is it?” Norman asks on the sidelines.

“It’s okay. Although the lettuce is too crispy.”

”It’s fresh!” Futtershy joyfully states before taking a bite out of her wrap. Yeah, fresh from the freezer. You swallow your food and put the half of it down.

“Back to the main question; how’s our schedule looking?”

”Mmm?” She puts down her food and wipes her mouth with a napkin. “I forgot about that for a while.” She pulls out her backpack and unzips it. What pops out of it is a bunny’s head, curiously looking at your food. “Ah, ah! Sorry, Angel, but you have to stay inside.” Fluttershy pushes the bunny back in and pulls out a piece of paper. ”I scheduled all of us according to our availability.”

You take a good look and notice that something is off. The list is packed with numerous names, but the time that you’ll arrive to when you’re done is with no one else but Fluttershy. ”It’s the best that I could do, and people didn’t want to switch out of their spots.” She twiddles her fingers around.

“What about Norman?”

”I can’t. My mom wants me to come straight home after I’m done.” Shit, you know his mother is very strict and won’t even change her mind. That means, for two hours each day for the next few weeks, you’ll be working late at night with her.

”It’s not all bad. We can talk to each other and do some stuff to pass the time.” She blushes. “I’m sure we’ll have a good time.”

You squeeze the shit out of the chicken wrap. No. Fuck this. You are DONE. There is no way that you are going to put up with this shit any longer. Fluttershy takes note that not only that you are squeezing the food out of the chicken wrap, but it’s starting to shake around. ”A-Anon?”

“I can’t take it anymore! I’m NOT going to do this!” You shot out and slam your fist on the table. Some of the food spills out of the wrap as it’s treated as a stress ball. Fluttershy puts her arms up to cover her head, doing her best to prevent any of the lettuce landing on her.

”B-but, what about our arrangement?”

“Fuck the arrangement, and fuck you!” She’s mortified by your sudden outburst and resentment for the shelter.

”I… I don’t know what to say.” Norman just sits on the sidelines, sipping his soda as you’re unleashing hell on Fluttershy.

“How about nothing, and just fuck right off?!” Fluttershy starts to tear up, completely heartbroken from your cruel words.

”W… what did I ever do to you?!”

“You became involved, and that was the last thing that I ever wanted to deal with! I don’t want to clean a bunch of filthy, drooling shits and I most certainly don’t want to deal with the likes of YOU!” Tears start to slide out of her eyes as she tries to wipe them off.

”I didn’t know that you felt this way!” She cries out.

“You didn’t? How about the countless times that I tried to avoid you, or how about the times that I purposefully ignored you? How about that one time in math class where I barely talked to you when we became partners!?” What little there is in the crowd, people are gazing at the scene that you’re making.

”I-I wish that…” She takes a moment to use a napkin to clean her face. “J-just tell me! I-I could be a good girl!”

“Why don’t you JUST GET OUT OF HERE!?” You push your chair away and stand up, scaring Fluttershy off of her seat and causing her to fall out of it. She exclaims as she's falling while holding her backpack up to keep it safe. It costs her a few scraps around her arms and a good cut on her leg. She does her best to sit up and looks at the damage that you inadvertently caused. You take a moment to realize on what you’ve done, and relinquish your fury. “Fluttershy?” You calmly asked.

She puts the backpack up to cover her face. She weeps when getting up while putting the backpack on before running away. Before she does, you see the zipper being undone on her backpack. The rabbit shakes its paw at you, expressing his anger before zipping it back up. You watch as she runs away until she turns around the corner of a pillar, hiding away from your view.

”What did you do?”

“I stood up for myself.”

”Are you insane?!” That’s a good question. You can’t even answer that yourself. All you can do is look at him and go back to sit in your chair. ”Do you even realize on what you just did?!”

“Yeah, I lost my chances with Rainbow Dash.”