• Published 25th May 2017
  • 4,310 Views, 19 Comments

A Tight Problem - Fifty Shades of Yellow



From a simple wager done by your best friend, it turns around to bite you as a few of Rainbow's friends have a liking for you in your skinny jeans.

  • ...
11
 19
 4,310

Modeling

The next day…

You slam your locker and head for your first class of the day. Yesterday was rough, but at least today will be better. Now that you are free from those awful skinny jeans, you can wear the usual bullshit.

”Yoo-hoo!” That white one from yesterday’s humiliation calls you out while waving her hand. You look around, making sure that she isn’t calling someone else out. She smiles as you approach her. ”Hello, my dear. I shall quickly go through my purpose so that you could hurry on back to class.”

“Okay.”

”My name is Rarity, and I would like for you to model some articles of clothing for me.” You raise an eyebrow, thinking that this is some sort of ploy.

“What’s the catch?”

”Oh, no catch at all. If you desire some sort of payment, I could offer you to make some article of clothing. After we are all done, of course.” So she’s basically offering you a free shirt that she made. Doesn’t sound so bad.

“Sure, that seems fine.” She claps.

”Wonderful! Come by room 312 tomorrow after school. Oh, and do try to wear those jeans from yesterday so that I can get some precise measurements, okay?”

“Uh--” Before you could say anything, she walks away and is lost in the sea of students. Something about her request puts you in a strange spot. Whatever, you’ll deal with it after you do her bidding.

The next day…

You had down the hallway, looking for the room that the designer told you to go for. 310… 311… There it is, 312. Let’s see on what she wants for you to try out. Before you do anything else, you tug on your crotch to give it some breathing room before it’s too late. You would have been royally fucked if you didn’t give your buddy a chance to get comfortable beforehand. With a sharp exhale, you grab the door handle and prepare for the worst. The first thing that you notice when entering the room are the countless racks scattered around, all of them holding various articles of clothing.

”Is that my missing thimble, Sweetie? You know that I can’t finish--” She shouts out from the back of the rows of dresses and stops when she moves them aside to see you. “Oh. Well then, while my sister is looking for a crucial item, we’ll get down to business.” She brushes her skirt while guiding you over to a row of selected clothes, all categorized by colour.
”Before we start, I’ll need your measurements.” Without a word, you nod and happily obliged by standing straight. ”Actually, could you open your legs up? I need to see it in a more natural state.”

“Sure?” You skeptically replied. You shift around and do so, while she unravels her measuring tape. Everything seems to be going well. She noted down your waist, now all she needs is your length. As she was doing so, you felt that she was going for a different type of length.

”Hmm, interesting.” She whispers to herself, sliding her hand around your groin.

”Hey Rarity, I found--” A girl that looks a lot to be her sister barges in, holding up a tiny metal item in her hand. She stops herself when she looks at you, then to her sister that is kneeling down to be at a questionable height with a very questionable manner. Rarity turns around and doesn’t hesitate when getting up.

”I was measuring, Sweetie Belle!”

”Sure…” She lightly responds to Rarity’s rapid excuse.

”I was!” She almost shouted out when marching over.

”I wasn’t denying it. At least lock the door or something.” Rarity snatches the thimble out of her hand and pushes her outside. She slams the door and lock it, taking heed of her sisters advise.

”There. Where were we?”

“I’m sure you have my measurements, so let’s get this over with.”

”But darling, I still need some time to get the exact--”

“Just bring out your inventory, I have to be somewhere later.”

”Oh.” She was taken aback by your sudden interruption. “I suppose we can go along with just the waist size for now.”

After some mismatched tryouts and one hour wasted away with different shirts, pants, and some bizarre exceptions, you were done and parted ways with her.

”Wait!” She stops you to hand you a slim fit dress shirt. “From our agreement. It even suits you, if you’re ever in the mood to go out with a certain someone.” She teasingly adds on.

“Thanks.” And with that, you leave the room, taking one last look at her before you close the door. She was partially distraught by your blankless appreciation.

Half an hour later, Norman meets up with you at a boba tea lounge in downtown.

”So, how’d it go?” He asks when sipping some sort of blended cereal milkshake.

“It went well. It was weird and a bit awkward, but it went well.”

”How was it weird?”

“Her sister walked in when she was trying to get a feel on me.” He almost choked on his milkshake when he heard the last part of your sentence.

”Hold on, did you just say that?”

“Yeah. She was trying to get some measurements, but was actually trying to get around there.”

”No wonder why that you’re wearing those awful jeans once more.” He chuckles out.

“Shut up. At least NOW I’m done with these things.” You rub your suffocating ass on the wooden chair.

”You may never know.” He points his shake at you.

“Pfft.” You scoff at him. “I just want to bury these jeans under all of the clothes that I never use in the very back of my closet. At least I will never have to--”

”Heya Nonny!” A pink girl jumps out of nowhere. She looks awfully familiar, almost as if she was one of those girls that was back at the bleachers the other day.

“Do I know you?”

”Of course not! My name’s Pinkie Pie, and I wanted to invite you over to help me make some pies!”

“I’m not so sure if I want to.” You uncomfortably respond to her idea.

”You sure? I’ll bake you the sweetest, tastiest pie of your choice!" Homemade sweets? How can you say no?

“Alright, you got me.”

”Ohhh! I just know that we’re going to have a great time!” She pulls out a napkin from the dispenser on the table and pen out of the back of her skirt. “There you are!” She hands it over to you. “Head over after school, the sooner the better!” She gleefully says when heading off. ”Wear something that you wouldn’t mind getting messy in!” She yells out when heading out of the restaurant. Norman looks over, raising an eyebrow.

”Well that was… strange.”

“See? Something tells me it has to do with these damn jeans.” You point at the shitty fabric wrapped around your legs.

”What do you have to complain about? Two chicks are interested in you!”

“Yeah, but they aren’t my type.”

”Well, what is your type, anyways?” You smirk before taking a sip out of your vanilla milkshake. ”Cheeky cunt.”

“You’ll just have to find out.”

”Can I at least guess?”

“Sure, but I won’t break that easily.” He groans.

”I’ll get a list.”

“Make it right now, I have all the time in the world.” You say with a smug on your face.