• Published 31st Dec 2017
  • 398 Views, 0 Comments

Pony Things - DerpymuffinAuthor



A collection of pony writing

  • ...
 0
 398

Unicornia's New Ship

“In the past, my parents and their parents before them have sent out exploratory teams. The most brilliant, able-bodied ponies available. However, they never returned. Today, I wish to change such a trend. Behold!” The Empress gestured out with her hoof, turning the audience’s attention to the large structure that had been hidden under an equally-large tarp. A group of simply dressed unicorns wrapped their magic around one end of the tarp, pulling it away in one swift movement.

There was a loud chorus of gasps and shocked, amazed whispers.

Beneath the tarp, now revealed to the public, was a huge, metal ship. The sunlight glinted off of it, shimmering on the glass windows and the metal hull. It was bigger than any of the ships that rested in Unicornia’s harbor. Attached to the underside of the ship (which was propped up on large wooden racks) were several turbines that had a warm glow coming from behind the fans.

“I have selected the most brilliant minds of our nation and compiled them into the first exploration team in forty years.”