• Published 31st Dec 2017
  • 397 Views, 0 Comments

Pony Things - DerpymuffinAuthor



A collection of pony writing

  • ...
 0
 397

Tech District

Onyx glanced at the short lines outside the tech-shops. Cyborgs who were getting fit with new technology, or for the organic ponies to get new batteries to replace burned out ones in their tech. Or maybe getting updated with new data and memory.

The Tech District, as it had been lovingly nickname, was a narrow section of Canterlot. It was one of the multiple districts that had been built within Mt. Canterlot instead of expanding the already large city.

The district itself never saw actual sunlight. The district was illuminated by street lamps, vehicle headlights, and neon signs. It was like eternal night.

Onyx walked at a steady pace, ears twitching at the loud din of conversing ponies, the train passing on the overhead monorail track, ponies speaking into ear pieces, and the loud honking of the vehicles that were tightly packed onto the narrow street. Some of the vehicles were old models or had patchwork renovations done to them.

Onyx’s nose wrinkled at the sharp scent of exhaust, something that was a lot more prominent in the Tech District then in Outer Canterlot.