• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 796 Views, 5 Comments

Unknown Thing In Equestria. - DizzyPaws356



This story is about Light Bolt. He wondered around in the Ever Free Forest and...

  • ...
 5
 796

Chapter7: Last Thing Before The Fall.

Made by: Dizzy Paws

Chapter7: Last Thing Before The Fall.
--------------------------------------

LightBolt wakes up and looks out the window. Then he looks at the table next to his stuff. Their is a note on a peace of paper. He reads it.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear, LightBolt.

I'm sorry that i'm not here to help you to get to Zecora's house, but I left you a map. Celestia called me to help her with some royal problems. I hope you feel better and the thing following yo goes away.

~Twilight Sparkle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LightBolt pulls the map and looks at it. "It's not that far... I should head out now before the thing shows it's self..." he tells himself as he grab his journal and opens it to write.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Year: 1992,
Month: October,
Day: 9th.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It feels like this is the last rope to try to get this thing off of me. This pony named 'Zecora' is my last chance. I can tell that it is getting closer and closer now. Hopefully Zecora will help me, but I need to walk into the things forest. Sing out.

~LightBolt.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LightBolt places his journal into his bag and starts to walk to Zecoras house in the EverFree forest. Clip, clop, clip, clop. He walks to the forest. Before getting into the forest, LightBolt sees the misty fog rise from the forest. "Not you again." he tells the fog as if it was somepony. He pulls out the map and study it as fast as he can. "If I take the path, it would take longer. If I cut though and just run right to Zecora's house, I can talk to her faster. I need to go strange their." he points off into the woods.

LightBolt places the map into his bag and looks back, seeing the tall and slender humanoid. It just stands looking at him. LightBolt turns around and looks back into it's blank face, "Go Away! I'm Done With you!!!" LightBolt yells as he back up into the woods. The humanoid just stand their, then takes a step to LightBolt. Quickly turns around and runs into the woods. Clip, clop, clip, clop. He runs though the woods, thinking of the map that Twilight gave him. After about an hour of running. LightBolt looks back and sees nothing. He stops and breaths heavy. "I should have hit Zecora's house by now. Where could it be...

LightBolt walks to where he thinks Zecora would be. After seven minuets of walking, he finds a strange hut. The lights are on, so he thinks that is Zecora's place. Being the only place he can find, he can not afford to it not be. Clip, clop, clip, clop. He knocks on the door, "Hello? Zecroa?" he ask as he waits a moment for the door to open. Having the feeling that something is getting closer, the door opens. "Sudden knocking their be. May I ask, who is Thee?" Zecora ask looking confused. LightBolt quickly walks in and pushes the door shut.

LightBolt quickly covers all the windows, "My name is LightBolt and i'm looking for help. Twilight Sparkle told me that you can help and your the last pony I can turn to." he tells Zecora, "What do you seek?" she ask looking at him still confused. LightBolt sits down and tries to calm down. After a minuet he looks up into Zecora's eyes, "I wonder into the EverFree forest days ago and something has been following me sense then. It's tall, slim, and human like body, but it's face... It didn't have one!" Suddenly tapping was at the door.

LightBolt quickly grabbed Zecora, "Don't say anything..." he whisper in her ear." tap tap, tap tap. After the tapping on the door goes away, their was tapping at each window. Slowly one by one, all the windows get tapped on. Tap tap, tap tap. "Go! Away!" LightBolt busted out a yell when the tapping stopped. "Do you know this man of mystery?" Zecora ask looking around her hut. "I don't know, but i'm done with it following me. It's been getting closer and closer each day." LightBolt say staring to shake.

"If you have a sign of the thing, I can look up to see what it mite be." Zecora ask looking at LightBolt, "It wrote in my journal." he pulls out his journal from his bag and slowly flips between each page, "Here it is." he tells Zecora as he shows her the page. "May I borrow your book of ink, to find out what this thing can be?" she ask looking at the page close. LgihtBolt lets her borrow the book, "Before I start, I shall place his on the nob." she say as she pulls out a sunset orange peddled flower on the door nob. When she let go, the flower stay completely balance, "If it comes to knock, it should keep it back, till i'm done."

Zecora takes LightBolts journal to her desk and start her work. He sits down looking around her house. Mask, potions, seeds, herbs, and other unknown things are around him. 'How will she find out what this thing is just by looking at sloppy writing and ink splats.' he ask himself as he waits. Zecora walks over to LightBolt with her head down, "I found the answer we seek." she tells him, "What is it!" he yells, jumping to his feet. "The answer we seek is the word he is. Tall and slim, he shows up to be, Slender Man is the name, stalking ponies is his game. Many has gone missing from his sight, little have lived to tell the tail of the thing."

LightBolt can not believe what he just heard, "So i'm going to die by the hands of this thing?!" he ask Zecora as she nods to the answer. he takes his journal from Zecora and heads out, "Thanks for all the help..." he runs off. Clip, clop, clip, clop. LightBolt runs off though the fog faster and faster. "Your not going to get me! I Refuse to die form your hands!" he yells out when running. Suddenly LightBolt sees a cliff. He looks into the woods and nothing is their. Quickly he grabs his journal.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Year: 1992,
Month: October,
Day: 9th.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it. My last day in on this world. These last few days where the worst in my life. I'v been running and hiding in fear from this thing called the 'SlenderMan' I don't get why this thing is after me. All I did was walking in the forest! Only one thing I regret in my life is not telling Daisy how much I loved her. Good bye world~

~LightB~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LightBolt finishes his journal the fastest he can. He stops before finishing his name, he looks up. "You!" LightBolt yells as he closes his journal, "Stop following me!" he adds as the thing slowly walks to him. Lightbolt takes one step back with each one of it's steps. He tries to look away form it's blank face, but he can't. When LightBolt feels his back hoof get even with the cliffs end, he stops. He stands up on his back legs with his front legs out wide, he says "I love you Daisy..." slowly leaning back into the endless cliff side, closing his eyes.

LightBolt's eyes close, he feels the wind swiftly flows past his body as he lets gravity pull him to the ground faster and faster... 'Sorry Daisy' was the last words of Lightbolt...