• Published 10th Apr 2017
  • 201 Views, 1 Comments

Nothing Lasts Forever - ShutUpEmmy



Have you ever heard of the Equestrian Civil War?

  • ...
 1
 201

Prologue

Usually, reporters are behind all the action in a war, but this was the contrary for me. I had never anticipated going head on into battle in my life before, but I somehow got pulled into it. I probably should explain my situation for you so I can relieve you from guessing and being undoubtedly confused. First, off you're not going to hear about any of this in your time due to propaganda reasons, and yes, I do have evidence how this whole fiasco will be confidential(but I can explain that later). There may be letters, or notes explaining this situation that are still existent in your time, but it will be considered rare and if you ask about what they are ponies will tell you false answers. Now you are most definitely wondering what I am talking about. You know it's some sort of war, and you're probably assuming that it’s a war between Equestria and some neurotic evil kingdom or whatever. Well, don’t assume. You have probably been told about how “connected” Equestria is, but that is only more propaganda. What is going on right now is the Equestrian Civil War. Bet you haven't heard of it before, wouldn’t surprise me considering how corrupted the government officials are here. Well, let me tell you, future, your world will be significantly different from mine. It all started when the equestrian government declined to fund for the western farm industries after a mass drought in the west which caused almost all crops to die, and the soil was too dry to plant anything. The decline in crops that fed about half of Equestria caused a mass famine to break out to the cities that were trading partners with the western farm industries. In result, those cities began to protest, and eventually, the protests became violent and merged into a civil war. That is where our story begins...