• Published 2nd Apr 2017
  • 223 Views, 0 Comments

A Future Unseen... - Edenme



The end of time is a place of complete waste and death. A place where an alicorn and her soon-to-be student may have been better never seeing...

  • ...
 0
 223

What IS the "The End Of All"

Want of the End do make? A universe of the nothingness that was created from the undoing of all sentient beings? For that is not the End I speak of. I speak of the end of a race; the race of pony kind. The thing that only the insanity and desperation for revenge can cause. From the beginning to the end, it should be unseen what the future may hold and what the past locks away. To change the past is to change the ultimate End. Of the End I speak of, it can be changed and bent but never breaks. The empty wasteland will come. It is just a matter of when. The Sonic Rainboom was a door and a lock in the time of death. To change the clock of that death is to change the clock of the death of all ponies. With no exclusions. Which does include the bearer. The bearer of weights. The holder of death. The reason of Endings. The spell of starswirl was the lock. The thing that was the key was a purple unicorn and her pupil. They may wish nay to holding this burden, but time thrives on, and others do not...

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading the first chapter of The End of All... and its first chapter.
Grammar may be a problem...
Please do not steal.
Thank you for your time and good-night!