• Published 6th Jun 2017
  • 515 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria Ghouls - Endergirl260



Ghouls, creature who feed on pony flesh or other ghouls flesh has been in equestria for many years. Twilight's life has turned upside down after these creature attack her.

  • ...
 4
 515

Chapter 2 : A date went horribly wrong.

No POV

"Well if you don't want to tell me it's okay I didn't mind at all." Twilight said while spinning her spoon in the coffee mug.

"So uh Princess Twilight Sparkle would you really be my ahem girlfriend.." He said while blushing. After Twilight hear those words she frozed and started to blushing a little.

"Uh princess you okay? You seem to uh.. blushed or something."

Twilight snapped to the reality and said "Me uh no of course not hehe.". White Wave started to confuse.

"Hehe, Hey why don't we go outside?" Twilight tries to jump from the cock to the donkey, but White Wave smiled and said,

"Yeah sure why not." He agreed with Twilight's decision without suspicion. They went out of the coffee shop and walked throughout the streets. While they were walking they started to chat with each other.

"So uh princess about earlier, I don't mean to make startled or anything.." White Wave started apologized to what happened earlier.

"It's okay I forgive you, it's not like you make me mad or anything." Twilight replied. White Wave smiled. They walked through the chilly streets of Ponyville with full of joy especially Twilight who was throwing some snowballs while they were walking.

"You know what today is a really fun date thanks." Twilight said while smiling at White Wave's face.

"Sure no problem princess". He replied while blushing.

"Hey since you made me happy today feel free to call me Twilight minus the princess part." She said

"Yes I shall call you that from now on."He said.

"Hey let us go to some place private for a while. I want to talk with you." He said. "Why?" Twilight asked.

"Just follow me okay.." He said while holding Twilight's hoof and take her to an alley.

Twilight's POV

I feel really uncomfortable about this. "Why do you brought me here.." I asked.

"I need to talk to you about something important something very important that I want to talk private with you.." He said.

"What is it then.." I asked again.

"It's about..." before he could finished his sentence something crashed on the trash can.

"What the!!!" he turned.

The pony who crashed into the trash can is a ghoul. But White Wave is a ghoul too what is this I panicked when I saw both of their eyes are a pitch black iris and a red pupil.

"Stay here while I take of this asshole.."He said quietly.

Author's Note:

Dun Dun Dunnnn!!! cliffhangerr!!
Yeah finally I done this chapter. And Btw when White Wave brought Twilight to an alley cuz he wanted to eat her but interrupted by Ace (phew thank god White didn't eat her...)
Let me know what you guys think about this in the comments....