• Published 30th Jun 2017
  • 14,299 Views, 166 Comments

Indominus Equestria - Gravestone



Went to a costume party dressed as an Indominus Rex wound up in Equestria as said dinosaur. YAY ME

  • ...
48
 166
 14,299

Chapter Nine

Ok, I can understand that the Everfree forest plays by its own rules when it comes to the weather or pretty much the same as it is on Earth. But, when there are only two feet of snow in Ponyville and ten feet of the stuff just outside the Nesting Grounds. I think that's totally unfair I mean come on we only live like a mile inside the forest and we get that much of it. Mind you I'm not complaining, for myself but for the others and maybe a little for myself. Here's an example I had to walk back and forth through the snow just to make a trail that Spike and Barb could use to get to Twilights place and home. That wasn't the bad part the bad part was me almost freezing to death thanks to that snake and frog DNA of mine, reptiles and cold don't mix. Even though I'm more closely related to birds than lizards but it was still freezing, I was just glad that my girls were there to warm me up.

" That's it, I'm not moving from this spot until it's Spring," I said as Draca and Triva both laid next to me draping their wings over me like blankets.

"Well, I sorry but that's not going to happen," Freya said as she breathed hot air over the nests keeping the eggs warm. "Remeber you have to go to Canterlot and see dad and mom about some important stuff,"

"Yeah, I remember the last time we talked I had to explain why Celestia had that fifth leg and how her secretary was pregnant. And how and where she and Luna got the idea from, that was so much fun," I thought to myself remembering how I crossed all of Equestria in record time being chased by a crazed dragon blaming me for turning his wife into a shemale only to find out he liked taking it up the plothole.

"Can't we just not go and say we tried?' I said looking over at her only to yelp from Kirin nipping my tail as she circled around to my front.

"So I take it, you're not going to escort four sexy young Drakena to Canterlot where we might meat some handsome Drake who might sweep us off out claws," She said as she stepped close to me batting her lashes.

I just rolled my eyes. "First off, Kirin, the four of you are now MILF's. Hot and sexy MILF's but still and the second thing is if any Drake even tried to hit on any of you I would go Godzilla on his scaly ass," I said looking at her with a serious expression.

"Who's Godzilla?" Triva asked lifting her head looking at me.

"Remeber when he told us about that giant dinosaur that was mutated by radiation and went on a rampage in Toy Ka Oh," Draca said as she turned to look at her sister.

I just turned and looked at her as she smiled remembering the story. "Close enough," I thought to myself.

"Alright fine, we'll go but who's going to watch the nest while we're gone the eggs are at a delicate state and shouldn't be moved," I said as I just laid there not really wanting to move.

"Well thanks to Rarity and Twilight but mostly Rarity we have now the first of many over the shoulder carriers for the eggs," Kirin said as she showed off the carrier.

"And the best part is it's has a fireproof spell on them so we can carry heated rocks with us to keep the eggs nice and toasty," Triva said showing me one of the other carriers.

"Alright if that's all taken care of when do we leave?" I asked hoping it was after I warmed up.

"In about two hours that way Spike, Barb, Ava, and their egg can join us after all dad considers Spike our brother so that makes Ava his first Grandchild so you have enough time to warm up," Draca said as she scooted closer to me.

"Good, good just one more question ow are we getting there?" I asked, as the four of them just giggled. "Ok, whats so funny?"

"Silly the five of us are going to fly so the eggs stay warm and out of the elements as much as possible and as for you and Spike you'll have to take the train," Freya said as she moved over and climbed on my back helping the others warm me up.

"Oh come on, that's not fair the only place I can ride is that storage car and the things not isolated I'll freeze," I roared as Kirin was the last to climb on me like the others.

"Ah, poor baby, we could always see if mom could teleport you there?" Draca said kissing my cheek knowing damn well I hate teleporting it always makes me sick.

"No, I'll ride the train but I won't like it,' I said sounding more like a child.

"Don't worry Spike will stay with you and we even got you a scarf to wear," Triva said showing me a scarf that looked like it was from that show Doctor... what's his name again?

"Great at least my neck will stay warm while the rest of me freezes," I thought to myself looking at the multicolored monstrosity.
God, I hate the cold.

Well, it's time for us to head to Canterlot I mean it's time for me and Spike to freeze to death riding the train to Canterlot. That is what I would be saying if I hadn't seen what the Station Ponies did for us. First off I would like to say the scarf actually is helping and it has mittens on the ends for my claws neat. But like I said the Station Ponies went above and beyond they put a small portable magic heater in the storage car and laid down some stray for us so that's a big plus. After kissing our girls goodbye we climbed into the storage car and waited for the train to take us to Canterlot.

"So how are things going at Twilights?" I asked Spike trying to keep us from becoming completely bored.

Fine even though both her a Rarity are started to show a lot more in the pregnancies and they keep saying their even hornier now that ever," Spike said as he shuddered from the last thing he said.

"That's normal for mares to get like that but you do know you could just have Barb go there if it gets too much for you I don't think Twilight would mind," I said looking at him.

"I know but it would feel weird if I wasn't there to help in some way," He said looking up at me.

"I know that but you also have to remember that you have your own family to take care of and they will always come first even if Twilight did hatch you Barb, Ava, and your egg are the most important things to you right now," I said making him sit back and think about it.

We sat there just talking about this and that when the car suddenly lunged forward to a stop. after righting ourselves we looked at each other.

"We can't be in Canterlot already can we I asked as Spike got up and opened the door and hopped out to see what was up.

A few minutes later he came back panting with a panicked look on his face.

"Griffon bandits they took over train looking for you said going to kill you for bits," He said trying to catch his breath.

"Are you sure?" I asked getting a nod in return.

"What are we going to do they said they're looking for you but I don't think that they know well you're, you," Spike said gesturing to my body.

Sitting there I thought about what he said these bandits are probably looking for a small dragon named Greg not me so that gives us an advantage.

"Ok, I got it, I want you to open both sides doors and after I make some tracks in the snow, I want you to get to the riding cars and tell them where I am or was. You might have to lead them here and I'll do the rest I hope," I said looking down at him.

Doing as I instructed Spike opened both doors before he took off to do what I asked. And after that, I climbed out of the storage car and took a few steps from the train into the woods where I stepped back into my own prints until I climbed back into the car removed my scarf and activated my camouflage disappearing in the darkness of the storage car and waited.

Spike made his way to the passenger car and took a deep breath before entering only to have a crossbow shoved in his face.

"Looks like we hit the jack-pot boys no need to keep lookin'," The griffon hold the crossbow said calling back to the others

"Hold on guys I'm not him but I'll show you where he's hiding," Spike said trying to stay calm.

"And why would you do that I thought all you dragons stuck together or something?" Another Griffon asked stepping closer.

Spike swallowed hard knowing he hated to say this but it was to protect the passengers. "That slimy salamander just used me to get to the ponies and now he keeps us in line with fear of being eaten,"

The other passengers from Ponyville knew this wasn't true Greg was the Kindest Dinosaur or dragon they have ever met next to Spike but they played along and agreed with him.

"Alright then show us and no funny business," The one with the crossbow said as Spike lead the way to the storage car.

All total there were twelve Griffons all with either a spear, sword, or crossbow. As Spike lead them to the car I waited patiently but not inside I opted to reposition myself on top of the car just glad it wasn't snowing.

Slowing my breath I watched as they got closer and as expected one of them broke off and moved to check the inside of the car. Looking around he didn't see anything then noticing the other door was open he made his way through to the otherside. Out of sight of the rest, he saw the tracks I made but stopped before following them.

"Any sign of him in there?" Another griffon asked yelling at the one by himself.

"Not inside but there are some tracks leading to the forest," He yelled back as I slowly lowered my head down still unseen to stop just above him.

"Check it out and hurry it's colder than a Bitches Tit out here," The presumed leader said.

But there was no answer for as the lone griffon was about to take a step two massive jaws came down around him with a bit force strong enough to crush every bone in his body at once and killing him instantly without even a sound escaping his beak.

A few crunching noises could be heard but to the griffons, it sounded more like footsteps.

"Hey did you find anything?" The leader called out not getting an answer.

He moved closer to the car raising his crossbow until he was at the door. As he was about to look inside he felt something lightly hit his talon. looking down he saw a red dot then another it was blood drops. Getting a little scared he turned to look up to where the droplets were coming from. Adjusting his eyes he finally could see a shape of something invisible but this thing was massive. The silents was broken, by a low and fearful growl making all the griffons look in fear as a large form began to appear before them with razor sharp teeth and the traces of griffon feathers around its bloodstained mouth.

"Gentlemen I'd like to introduce you to my big brother Greg," Spike said as he hit the griffon next to him making the bird fall, as Spike turned and jump behind a large boulder nearby.

The other griffons just stood there in shock and confusion until the leader yelled. "He can go invisible!"

This shook the others out of their stopper but not before I jumped down landing on the leader crushing him under my foot killing him.

With a mighty roar, I made my move attacking with the same ferocity as a true Indominus Rex would. Swiping my tail I struck three of them with enough force their bodies exploded into clouds of feathers and blood. Not stopping I grabbed one in each hand or claw and brought them up to my mouth biting down on them cutting them in two. As this was happening the survivors were using their weapons on me with no luck. Swords and spears trying to pierce and cut my think scaley hide, was almost laughable but all it did was piss me off more. One after another they each fell to my attacks until the last one a large griffon with a crossbow stood there. He raised it up and took aim ready to finish what they were hired for. I was ready to move in when a wall of green flames engulfed the griffon making him scream out in pain as he was being burned alive.

I turned to look where the flame came from only to see Spike standing there looking so smug.

"Hey, I can't let you have all the fun," He said as he walked past the still burning griffon.

I smiled down at him only for him to look up and laugh. "Dude you might want to wash up a little you got some griffon well everywhere," He said making me laugh along with him.

So with some help from a couple of unicorns, we got some water and washed up making sure there was no trace of blood on us or the train cars. After that, we were back on track as it were to Canterlot.

Spike and I both had no idea how we were going to explain this to the girls without them freaking out about it. The conductor and all the passengers said they could say a large tree was on the tracks and Spike and I helped to remove it and that's why it took us so long to get here. But we knew it wouldn't be right to lie so we just sucked it up and told them the truth.

And I will say this some time honesty is the best policy because after we told them the truth Barb pulled Spike into a room and my girls did the same to me. After that, they all made sure neither of us had any wounds and if we did they would kiss them and make them feel better and I had wounds so many all over my body and they hurt so bad.


On a mountaintop overlooking Canterlot, a lone figure stood it's clawed fist clenched in rage as it looked down upon the city.

"I will not stop until the last of your kind is whipped from the face of this world Greg and only dragons remain and as for you Bahamut I still haven't forgotten how you humiliated me all those years ago you too will pay," The figure said as it spread its mighty wings and took off roaring in anger at another failure.