• Published 28th Jun 2019
  • 479 Views, 5 Comments

Whispers - destinedjagold



A pale-pink alicorn goes to Ponyville.

  • ...
2
 5
 479

03 - 01

"...Flurry," the purple dragon growls.

The two tall creatures fall into silence.

Piercing emerald eyes.

Calm opal eyes.

An audible gulp. Throwing caution into the wind, the pale-purple unicorn mare chuckles nervously as she quickly trots and stops beside their tall and cloaked visitor.

"Eh heh heh heh... U-uh..." The aging unicorn nervously eyes the angry dragon by the castle's large double doors. "W-why don't we all just settle down and, um, t-talk like civilized people?" She smiles a very wide smile, sweat rolling down her face.

The bipedial purple dragon snorts, black puffs of smoke exiting his nostrils. "Hmph..." He softens his grip on his paper bag and mutters a single word as he quietly and angrily walks pass the two mares.

The cloaked mare's ears twitch and droop.

As the dragon's footsteps become quieter and quieter, the aging mare releases a big sigh of relief. "I swear, he could have killed me with his gaze alone," she says as she closes the castle's doors with her magic. With that done, she throws a glare at the retreating cloaked mare. "I told you this was a bad idea, Flurry." She shakes her head before trotting after her. "I told you to wait for him to completely move on. Even Ember's helping!"

Flurry Heart slowly shakes her head as the other mare catches up and trots by her. "It can't stay like this, Auntie Starlight."

The two stop and Flurry stares at one of the many portraits hanging on the crystal walls of the hallway, showing six ponies and a dragon standing in front of a large tree.

She quietly adds as she stares at a certain purple pony: "Not when I can still—"