• Published 12th Mar 2017
  • 278 Views, 1 Comments

Ramping Rage - mentalshock



Sweetie Belle decides that she wants to challenge a dangerous, rage inducing ramp that Scootaloo got hurt while riding.

  • ...
 1
 278

The Accident

Scootaloo held her broken arm, and based off of the blood soaking the lower portions of the sheets; her legs weren't any better. She was still clutching her scooter unable to let go do to the pain firing off on her every nerve. Sweetie Belle fallowed her friend on the gurney towards the ambulance as she remembered what had lead up to this moment.

"Come on Sweetie. You've got to see this thing!" Earlier that day Scoot's had convinced Sweetie to try a new stunt themed restaurant in Ponyville. And apparently was home to such a dangerous attraction you needed full safety gear in order to even enter the establishment.

"Scoots are you sure about this... this... well... that's big." Sweetie stares at the massively tall, one degree steep, ramp. At the very top was the restaurant. Going down the ramp was a blue stallion with an orange mane and tail was riding a dirt-bike. The speed and angle of decent caused the bike to swerve off of the ramp, and on to the ground. Needless to say if the stallion wasn't capable of magic he'd need a doctor. Scootaloo was all too thrilled to let such a ramp go to waste, and ounce they proved they were old enough to drink they were let in. It was by no means unsightly, but it was definitely not a place that Sweetie would be telling her sister about. Where as everyone had the common sense not to get things too dirty most ponies shouted and challenged each other to a multitude of different competitions. Sweetie's reserved shift didn't go unnoticed by the majority. Those that noticed including Scoot's got her a seat not too close to the top of the ramp.

After a good meal and the fries off Scootaloo's plate Sweetie was a bit more out going again. She still stayed at her seat until one of the ponies, that had been bragging about how they made it all the way down without hurting themselves, challenged Scoots to the ramp. It was to be a race. As they sped down the vertical drop the other pony wobbled as (unseen to everypony but Scootaloo) they through a marble the the scooter's wheels. Scoots did a flip, hooked her arm on railing, got launch over the side, and landed on the gravel road beneath. The following bit was the hardest to see as the paramedics had to hold her legs together as they moved her on to the gurney.

As Scoots was taken to the hospital Sweetie Belle made a silent vow to ride the ramp for her. Of course as she wasn't usually much of a stunt mare she would need some help, and some funds to help pay for the help. "I'm going to have to ask Sis aren't I?" She asked herself as the ambulance took her friend towards the hospital. Now Sweetie had a skate board from Scoots for her birthday, and yes she was good at riding it, but not as good as other mares and stallions her age. Heck Applebloom was better than her

Author's Note:

Blue and orange pony is my OC Mental Shock.