• Published 1st Dec 2011
  • 4,377 Views, 43 Comments

Meet the Ponies's Channel - Youtube - Jojenga

  • ...
1
 43
 4,377

Video 1 - Have I Gone Insane?

Click.

A camera turns on, allowing the room to be seen. A simple bedroom, with a twin sized bed and a round table in the corner with a massive stack of video games on top of it. The camera, however, is focused on the boy standing in the center of the shot, who looks as if he's rather...bouncy.

"Hi! Jojenga here, and uh...yeah. Those of you who watch my videos are probably wondering why the hell I've made a third channel, but just stop. Stop your wondering right this instant, because this is serious, and honestly I'm worried about my mental health. I need some confirmation, because it could be just me seeing them. This could all be in my head." Jo says, sounding frantic. After taking a deep breath, he walks to the camera and picks it up, the view now shuffling around. He reaches out with one hand, and opens the door revealing a staircase, but sounds are heard from downstairs.

"What's wrong, AJ? Getting frustrated?" A smug voice rung from downstairs.

"Quit yer movin' ya dang coward!"

"I'm not a coward, you're just too slow~" The smug voice said in a sing-song tone, a cry of "You're too slow!" reverberating from the TV.

The camera followed down the steps to reveal something surprising. Sitting on a couch, with Gamecube controllers in their hooves, were Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Panning the camera over to the TV screen, it was a match between Sonic, being played by Rainbow Dash (of course), and Donkey Kong as played by Applejack. They both only had one life left, however Applejack had a much higher damage percentage than Rainbow.

"Having fun, ladies?" Jo called from behind the camera. The two mares looked to the camera.

"Oh yeah! I'm having fun kicking Applejack's flank!" Rainbow Dash said, nudging Applejack playfully.

"Ah gotta say sugarcube, even though I'm gettin' mah flank handed to me this is a hoot! But it ain't over yet, Rainbow!" The two shot their heads back to the TV and furious tapping once again filled the room. The camera began to move again, going into the kitchen, where two more mares waited. One with a calm, yellow coat, and another one with a violently pink one.

"Ugh, when was the last time you cleaned this stove, silly? You know that the food is always it's best if you clean the stove after every cook!" The pink mare said as she looked to the camera, looking just slightly peeved.

"Jeez, sorry Pinkie. I never actually used the oven, my parents did before they gave the place to me. I just microwave everything or use the stove when I feel like making ramen." Jo said, sounding a bit surprised. He didn't expect Pinkie to be easily frustrated, but then again she was an extremely good chef so it was probably not to good for her to see my oven in such a messy state. The camera panned over to the yellow mare, who looked down at the table she was sitting at shyly.

"Erm, there's no need to be so angry, Pinkie. I'm sure he was going to wash it soon..." Jo chuckled nervously from behind the camera. Actually, he'd never really planned to clean the oven. He didn't think it was all that important.
"Hey, Jo? Why's there a camera in your hands? Ooh, are we going to have a dance party and you're going to record us dancing?!" Pinkie said, excitedly.

"Whoa, no. Well, maybe, but not now. I'll explain later, lemme just go find Twilight and Rarity. You can go back to cleaning my oven if you really feel like it!" Jo said, backing up to the stairs. A mutter of "Okie Dokie Lokie" was heard as the camera went back up the stairs. It turned to the right as the door in the way opened, showing Rarity working with some fabric, but the fabric appears to just be floating.

"I don't know if the camera can pick it up, guys, but the fabric is glowing purple." Jo said, causing Rarity to look back.

"Oh, hello darling! I was just making a few designs for new blankets out of the clothes you said I could use. Er...is that a camera?" Rarity said, sounding a teensy bit worried at the end.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to figure something out. Don't worry, it's not that important. I don't want to bother you, and I've still got some things to do so keep designing away!" Jo said, sounding cheerful. He backed away as the door shut itself.

"Jeez, I'll never get used to unicorn magic..." Jo said as he turned around and opened the door to the left of his bedroom door. In it was a lavender-colored unicorn sitting at a computer desk.

"Oh, hello Jo! I've been on the computer for hours, figuring out what I can do with it. It's so fascinating! When did you say these were made?" Twilight said, never once losing focus on the computer.

"Well, the first one ever was made in about 1870-ish, but the first one that was similar to what they are today was made in 1981." Jo said. No matter what he was good or bad at, he would always pride himself on his knowledge of computers.

"Impressive..." Twilight said to herself. Jo closed the door, and entered back into his room. The camera was placed back down and the boy showed himself again, moving his long hair out of his face.

"So, yeah. I know that if I really have gone nuts, only I will have seen all that. I'm going to upload this video...please tell me if you saw them too? I'd appreciate it. Jojenga out." Jo said as he walked to the camera.

Click.

_________________________________________________________________

So, first FiMfic. How did I do?

Also, a bit of a request. When you comment, comment in two parts. One about the video and another for the story. Like...

"HOLY SHIT PONIES"
(This story is terrible and you should feel terrible)

So yeah. In a rush here. Bye!