• Published 7th Feb 2017
  • 2,187 Views, 19 Comments

A World Without Justice - efug25g



After Starlight Glimmer learned of Twilight's Assassination, she vows to help go back in time to reverse this tragic event, in which also led to a lot of injustice in Equestria.

  • ...
4
 19
 2,187

Chapter 1 - Canterlot Tour

It all started a few days later after Twilight brought me to her library castle to study under her wing. I've been taught the history of how Equestria was formed by the nations of Unicornia, Pegasi, and the Earth Pony Tribe. I also learned about how Twilight became the 4th Princess of Equestria, who is destined to spread friendship throughout the land as the Princess of Friendship. During my studies, I also learned that each of the four Equestrian Princesses represent a powerful virtue based on the powers they possessed. Princess Celestia's sun magic represents joy and faith. Princess Luna's power represents serenity and order. Princess Cadence's love magic represents compassion. As for Princess Twilight's power, not only does it represents harmony and friendship, it also represents unity and justice. I also learned that Discord's power of chaos represents entertainment and comedic mischief. Sure, many ponies feared him because he was a monstrous draconeques by nature but he's still a nice guy. He just gets too carried away with his powers. Enough of all that, let's move forward.

After 6 weeks of studying in Twilight's castle, Twilight invited me go on a tour around Canterlot. I responded by saying yes without giving it another thought. I should've thought about this earlier before I went with Twilight because what I didn't know is that there were still other ponies in Canterlot who didn't approve of me being Twilight's apprentice. We took the train to Canterlot. As soon as we got out, we were greeted by a couple of jeering ponies. Some were even giving us stern and hostile looks. Twilight told to me to just ignore them. However, those extremist ponies refused to let Twilight pass through until a orange pegasus colt with a blue mane named Flash Sentry, one of Twilight's personal guards, came down from his flight and tells the crowd to back off. He was wearing yellow royal guard armor and is bearing the cutie mark of a blue shield with a lighting bolt in the middle. I did noticed that Twilight was blushing when she saw him. I kind of giggled after seeing him give Twilight a kiss on her cheek because it didn't took me that long to figure it out. For some reason, I think Twilight might be in love with Flash.

Our first stop was at the town square. Twilight let me introduce myself to her unicorn friends that she met in the School of Gifted Unicorns. We had fun eating donuts together at Donut Joe's place, while Flash Sentry stayed outside. Some of us were talking about how will they support Twilight's Democracy in Equestria. I had no reason to go against Twilight's changes because I believe that her democracy can be used to help fight against sin and racial segregation. Most of Twilight's friends believed in her because they wanted to see Equestria get stronger, as well as supporting the land of its citizenry. Moon Dancer also pointed out that if we don't change Equestria to better heights, our land will become an eternal boredom.

After we finished eating at Donut Joe's, Twilight's friends went on ahead to do other stuff, while Twilight, Flash, and I went to the School of Gifted Unicorns, which is a huge mansion with purple walls, dark-bluish and grayish roofs embroidered with golden stars and other colorful designs, 3 white towers, in which 2 of them were decorated with lightly-colored purple swirls, and windows with golden sills, except for the middle entrance which has white walls, 2 orange pillars with both of them bearing a purple diamond in the middle and floating sun lanterns facing the sky above them, and a huge golden circle that has a cross in the middle. "So this must be the School of Gifted Unicorns." I said in awe.

"I know right?" Twilight acknowledged. "Do you want to go look around before we meet up with Princess Celestia?" I was so excited to tour around the school since I never been to the school before.

"I don't see why not?" I said in a cheerful voice.

Twilight, Flash, and I made their way into the school before heading to the school's library. I was so excited to see Twilight's favorite school, that I didn't notice that we were being watched by Prince Blueblood who is lurking in the shadows.