• Published 5th Jul 2012
  • 865 Views, 25 Comments

Special Power - PinkamenaPie



Derpy has a special power, but had also a fate with it...

  • ...
13
 25
 865

Special Power

Staring at her father on the ground, Derpy knew no one would care about his death. So she decided to bury him herself.




She grabbed the shovel dragging her father on the ground and went to the back of her small house.




Digging up the dirt she realized there was still some blood on her hoof. She tried to wipe it away, but it wouldn't budge.


She realized the blood must've gotten into her skin somehow.


Suddenly, a bright light shone. It was her father.


"Daddy?"

The bright spirit just smiled and patted her on the shoulder, he then finally spoke.


"Derpy, my blood in your hoof is special...it has a special life in it, a special power! With this special power you can do things I used to do your age....you can save life's, you can bring ponys BACK to life! Just not me....I'm the one who gave you that power. And if you bring ME back to life, you would no longer have your power! So use it on somepony else. You can make anyone be together, even if they don't know each other, so that they can LOVE each other! And lastly, you can use that love to get yourself a special somepony, or even use the love from me to bring happiness! To make a better world! So use your power wisely...."



Whooves then flashed away.


Derpy was surprised. She had a special power!


Happily, she went to try it out.

She saw Berrypunch and SourBerry next to each other. What a PERFECT match! She then used her spell to make them fall in love.


She then saw SourBerry ask BerryPunch out! It WORKS!


Derpy was really depressed though....the thought of bringing her father back to life was amazing but, she'd lose her powers....she decided to go home and rest on the couch.