• Published 26th Feb 2017
  • 587 Views, 0 Comments

The Darkness Saves the World - Eon Seb



Light and Dark Order and Chaos all are part of Harmony Order and Light have grown to strong the balance must be kept before it is to late

  • ...
 0
 587

History and The Rise of The Sun

1005 years ago

Celestia could only breath a sigh of relief. They had won. Sombra the tyrant, Sombra red eye was no more. As the last of his shadows faded, she could not help but fear his last words “y͘Yo͢͝҉͠҉u҉͡ a͢҉r̨͟͞e̶̕͢ á͟ f̶͟o̴͟ǫ̴́͘l̴ w͟Wį̸͟t̵̡͜h̸̢͟ò̕͠͝u̸̡̨̢͟ţ̷͜͟ m̶҉̡҉e҉̨͠҉ t́͠͠͝h͡͠e̢͘͜͠ h̶́̕͢͠e̷͢͠a̴̛ŗ̴̛͟t̢́͜ w̢̛o̴̴n̨͘͏̷'̴̵͜͜͞ţ͜͝͡҉ b̵̶͢e͟͠ á͞b̧́l̴̶͡e̵͟͡ ţo̢͠͡͞ k̸̶̨͠͞ę͜e̕͠p͘͜ ḩ̨̀͡i̶͜͜m͢҉ a̷̕͡w̶͞a̷̸͏͘ỳ̨̧̧͠.̷. I̴ c̷͡͝͠á̶̀͜n҉̸̶̛'̸̵̛͜t̸̨̀͜ w͢͟͡͡a̷̵í̧̧͢͠t́͟͠͠ t̀́̀͞ó͜ s̸̵̵̡͟e̛e͘͏̸̧ ḩ̶̵̧͟o͟͝͠w͘͝҉͞ y̶̸̢̧ó̷͘͜u̕͟ d̴ę̛͠͞á̧l͟͝ ẁ̨̕i̴̛͝t͏҉̡h̴̶҉ t̛͢͟h̸̸̨i̴͝ś̵͡͠, P̵̧̢̀̀ŗ̴̵i̡̧̢̧͞n͘̕ć̴̡e͘͞͝s̵̵ś̨͡”͠

Now she could only wait and dread what was to come but as she looked to her sister who's 5 eyes were drooping with exhaustion, She gained hope they could do anything working together. Now if they could just find out why those stupid Elements had done jack shit to Sombra, they would be set.

1003 years ago

Well they knew the Elements worked now. Discord had been quite the pain to fight and he caused more trouble then she ever thought possible but, hey, at least they got a nice statue for the garden, and there was no way the nobility was going to argue with them for at least the next few years.

1000 years ago

Celestia felt her heart breaking. “I failed you, Luna, Sister I”-with a shuddering breath her eyes blazed with resolve- ”I won't fail again. I will protect my people and I will crush all who get in my way.” Woe to the enemies of Equestria for the Princess of the sun was not taking crap anymore.

990 years ago

Celestia looked back on the last 10 years with grim satisfaction. After setting up Cadence as the new ruler of the Crystal Empire, the yaks had decided to get smart. She crushed them with one attack. They had not been wiped out, but enough had died that they never wanted to fight her again. Hopefully, it would last. Then she had used to Elements for a final time sealing the door of Tartarus before returning them to the tree. Discord and Nightmare Moon would never again harm her ponies.

850 years ago

Celestia had just finished placing her new trophies in the throne room. The wars with the Griffins and Minotaurs had been long and bloody. But with the deaths of both Boreas and Midas, the remainder of the resistance had crumpled like wet paper. Now with the golden idol and hand of Midas in her collection, any remaining members of those kingdoms were part of Equestria. Hopefully, they would get the message this time.

700 years ago

In the past century and a half, new trophies had been added as more and more threats were crushed. First had been 'Queen' Marksaline. How that creature had convinced those poor, innocent people she was a good ruler she would never understand. They were now safe as part of the non-combatant citizens of Equestria. Next was the first - and last - Changeling invasion. She had crushed the head of the queen under her foot and taken the crown. Now she had a way to look for any threat and get a heads up if anyone tried to attack her people.

570 years ago

Things had been quiet for quite a while. Not even the dragons were willing to risk her wrath now. With that happy thought, Celestia drifted off to sleep - never noticing the ripple across the moon as a dark shadow fell to the planet.

The tree of harmony would be howling if it had a mouth. So much death had been caused in the name of 'Harmony' it could not stand by any longer but neither could it get directly involved (it's a tree; what's it going to do?) So with a flash of magic it called forth the 2 greatest sources of darkness left.

Shadows coagulated, showing one form with glowing green eyes and one with glowing blue eyes. In a voice like gravel on sandpaper they spoke “You called Ancient One, what do you need?”

The tree glowed filling their minds with images and facts - letting them catch up with the world at large. When that was over they both shot off on their mission to keep the dark alive and stop the Princess before she became another tyrant in all but name.