• Published 29th Jan 2017
  • 982 Views, 28 Comments

Undertales of Friendship: Adventures and Antics - ngrey651



Various little stories in the "Undertales of Friendship" realm of all shapes and sizes for everyone to enjoy. To make you laugh, make you cry, or make you grip your seat.

  • ...
4
 28
 982

Underfells of Fiendship, Part 1: Boss Lady

It had been several months since the anomaly and everyone was convinced all evil was gone. After all thee was no one wanting to genocide the world anymore, no one wanting to murder the authors, and definitely no more caribou.

But there is a problem with that statement.

Evil is always around as long as good is. And if so happens there is none around... well, fate just breaks the rules a little...

...

...

...

...Huey was laughing his heart out as Diamond Tiara was relentlessly tickling him, the two causing a scene as they had their tickle war. Nearby, licking some Nice Cream (The frozen treat that makes you feel sweet!), Asriel and Chara watched and chuckled.

"Well that brings back memories, doesn't it?" Asriel said. Chara nodded and recalled the old tickle wars from the good days in the underground.

"Yeah. We were such troublemakers as kids." Chara said. "Course... we still are."

Playfully, he poked Asriel in his belly button, making him squeak out a laugh, the goat kid shaking his head but not losing his smile. Neither was aware of two forms watching from the nearby bushes. At a passing glance, they looked very familiar. But it was as if the two had been run through a filter to take out all the goodness, leaving behind some really villainous bullies.

"WELP, THERE THEY ARE. WHO WOULD BELIEVE IN THIS DIMENSION HE IS ACTUALLY ALIVE." The bigger one said, lowering a set of binoculars tip with spikes, and each spike wearing a ring of spikes, just to look more bad. The form himself was a skeleton, standing a good eight feet tall, wearing black armor a blood red cape, and.... high heels. (MMT brand of course). Beside him stood a skeleton that was short and amazingly phat, with sharp, sharklike teeth, one of them golden, wearing a winter coat of black with a white wolf-fur collar and red trim on the sleeves and on his pants, a chain on his one pocket. He was holding another pair of binoculars with a bony had that had dried on blood on it as well as fingerless gloves.

"heh, doesn't look like the chara we know boss. i mean he has no CHARActer like he used t-"

WHAM. With a mighty blow the larger skeleton knocked the shorter one to the ground.

"I WARNED YOU BEFORE SANS. EVERY PUN YOU MAKE, ANOTHER BONE I BREAK."

The shorter skeleton growled. "Dammit Papyrus... i warned you if you did that again i would..."

"YOU WOULD WHAT?!" The taller one said. "I AM THE BOSS VILLIAN FOR THIS JOB! I AM THE ONE WHO GIVES ORDERS! I AM.... NUMBER ONE!"

On cue, the two were surrounded in darkness, the shorter one breaking out his saxophone (As he was sop saxy!) and playing the tune. The taller one chuckled, truly an imposing sight, like a true villian.

WE ARE NUMBER ONE, HEY!

he chuckled as he had flashbacks of killing of the other six souls who fell down, and being rewarded by the big boss the title of a Boss Villian.

WE ARE NUMBER ONE!

"NOW LISTEN CLOSELY." He began.

HERE'S A LITTLE LESSON, IN VILLIANY,
ONE THAT'S GOING DOWN IN HISTORY,
IF YOU WANT TO BE A VILLIAN JUST LIKE ME,
YOU HAVE TO DO AS I SAY AND SEE WHAT I SEE!

He pointed at the kids, looking to his minion. "GO GO GO... GOOOOOO!!!!"

JUST FOLLOW MY ORDERS,
SNEAK AROUND,
AND GRAB THEM WHEN THEIR GUARD IS DOWN....

Suddenly, the two got up from where they were sitting, just as the shorter one lept for them.

"NO SANS, NOT NOW!"

WHAM. he landed on his face, hitting the fencepost they were sitting on. The taller one quickly snatched him up before anyone noticed. Fortunetly they recovered just in time for the chorius.

"WE ARE NUMBER ONE, HEY!" They shouted, sneaking throuh the woods as they followed the two kids. How they did not detect the two followers while they were singing, or anyone for that matter, is beyond logic.

"WE ARE NUMBER ONE, HEY!" They moved ahead to a bridge that overlooked the main path, chuckling. "WE ARE NUMBER ONE, HEY!"

"NYEH HEH HEH!" The taller one laughed, producing a net tipped with licorice. "NOW HERE IS THAT NET, THAT I HAVE FOUND. WHEN I SAY GO, BE READY TO THROW!"

The two moved under the bridge...

"GO!"

... and the shorter one tossed it over the big one.

"THROW IT AT THEM NOT ME YOU IDIOT!!! FINE, WE WILL TRY SOMETHING ELSE."

*****************

A little later, the two had dug a huge pit trap and covere it with leaves on the main path.

"NOW WATCH AND WAIT, HERE'S THE PLAN,
WE LURE THEM TO DOOM, SPICK AND SPAN!"

The shorter one went out to do that... and lept right into the pit, landing on the piles of licorice below.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! AUUUUUGHHHHH!"

THAT got their attention as the two froze, seeing the two nasty looking clones of their friends. Chara went wide eyed, and Asriel dropped his nice cream.

"I THOUGHT I heard someone singing melodramatically!" Chara remarked aloud.

"Run for it!" Asriel screamed, the evil skeleton helping his minon out, the two using black colored Gaster Blasters to give chase.

"BA BA DA DAD DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NYAA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE ARE NUMBER ONE, HEY!"

Chara turned to distract them, only to be snapped up by Gaster Blaster #1, piloted by the shorter one. The taller one persued the goat boy, even as he began to fire off his Star Blazing spells. But the thing was getting closer... and closer...

"BA BA DA DAD DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NYAA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

CHOMP! the thing finally got him, the gaster blaster holding the squirming goat boy by his shirt.

"WE ARE NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"we got them Paps! We got them!" the shorter one said, as the taller one grinned evilly.

"BACK TO THE BOSS! WE GOT PLANS FOR THESE TWO!" The taller one said, flying into the Everfree, the two screaming out for help. They flew over many of the creatures below, even the rockodiles shuddering as they saw the villianous pair.

HEY!
BA BA DA DAD DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NYAA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE ARE NUMBER ONE, HEY!

BA BA DA DAD DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NYAA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE ARE NUMBER ONE!

WE ARE NUMBER ONE!

Suddenly a female and familar voice spoke out from the bushes, one that filled the two with fear.

"I...am number one, ha HA."

Suddenly, the form emerged, flames in her hands, everyone eeping a little at the sight of those mad, yellow eyes...

******************

Toriel looked out the window. Night was falling, and Asriel and Chara still were not home from their trip to the park. She sighed with worry, her paw to her belly, the little one inside kicking.

"I'm worried Gori." She said, tapping her fingers on the window. "Chara and Asriel my be mischief when they are out alone, but... they are never late for pie night. Chara is never even late for snail pie, and he is not as fond of it as my butterscotch pie with chocolate whipped cream."

Gori nodded. "Something must be up. Fortunetly, we have company who can help." He went into the kitchen, and saw Muffet, wrapping Frisk and Apple Bloom in dough for some treats for Chrysalis. The changling never really ate the two, but the roleplay was fun for all involved, especially Muffet. But seeing the look on the king's face... sorry, FORMER king, forget he was retired... she got serious.

"What's wrong dad?" Frisk said, Apple Bloom spitting out the apple in her mouth.

"Chara and Asriel are not back yet."

Muffet hmmed. "I wondered why they were not in here. They usually love the trips to the Hive, especially Chara. I mean, those two have some amazing mock wars, and the changelings love the training as a result, fuhuhuuhuhuhuhu..."

"Be serious Muffet, we need your help. Your spiders... tink they can find something?"

Muffet nodded. "I'll send the word out on the Web."

Meanwhile, the true Sans, many miles away, stiffened. "...I sense a disturbance in the farce." He murmured. "somebody's stealing MY schtick." He remarked at Papyrus, who sighed, rolling his eyes.

"If they can use it to find some fresh bugs, they can sure find some other things." Muffet whistled, several spiders spinning a computer out of pure webbing, everyone blinking as it suddenly kicked on.

"Whoa. Impressive Muffet!' Apple Bloom said, the spiders helping her and Frisk out of the dough. Buisness before pleasure and all that.

"Nex, it's full of bugs sometimes. Plus one bad connection and the whole thing falls apart." She hmmed as the monitor flashed several locations and users, spiders sending message fast as love itself. "Hmmmm... .seems there was a disturbance at the portal about two weeks ago. For a little bit it suddenly glitched out... then faded back to normal. Thing is.... something came out during that time."

Asgore mmed. "ERROR?"

Muffet shook her head. "Thankfully no.... looks like it came from somewhere else...... ok I got a picture... look slike one of my spiders made a video.... wow, already got 5000 hits? Must be a popular song."

Frisk blinked as the video showed two very evil looking skeletons suddenly snatching up Asriel and Chara, and flying into the Everfree, all he while singing what could onlyu be described as the ultimate meme of a song. As the group saw who it was they stared in shock.

"It... can't be...." Asgore said, his jaw dropped.

"No.... impossible..." Frisk said.

"Sans and Papyrus?!" Apple Bloom choked out, Muffet sighing sadly.

"And there went any chance for a relaxing evening of baking."

**************************

Asgore kicked the door open, trident at the ready in his hands, Toriel behind him with flames in hers, and Frisk brandishing his weed cutter. The group looked about, and saw Sans and Papyrus relaxing on the couch, watching one of the many MMT funded programs.

"huh, hi guys. what's up?"

Asgore growled. "WHERE. ARE. MY. SONS."

Papyrus blinked. "HUH? THEY NEVER STOPPED HERE, AND KING ASGORE YOU KNOW WE DIDN'T INVITE THEM FOR SPAGETTI NIGHT, THAT'S TOMORROW!"

"otherwise known as horror night." Sans said, Papyrus growling.

"ANOTHER PUN OUT OF YOU AND..."

"ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!" Triel said, tossing a fireball at them, exploding before Papyrus, turning his skull black. Everyone was wide eyed at the angry mother goat. A mother mad is a BAAAAAAAAD thing. "We saw the video of you stealing our kids, now tell us where you took them to in the Everfree and we MIGHT be merciful. But anyone who dares hurt my kids is going to have a bad time."

Sans kept his smile. "come on tori, you know we wouldn't... get your goat."

"NOT NOW, SANS!" Papyrus said with gritted teeth, blinking out the soot. Frisk stepped forward and noticed something.

"Wait mom...I don't think they are lying."

Toriel blinked. "What do you mean Frisk?"

"Look at Papyrus shoes. His foot is too big for those high heels we saw the big skelton wear."

Papyrus blinked. "WHA... ME?! IN HIGH HEELS? LIKE METTATON WEARS?"

Sans snickered. "well the doc did tell you to HEEL yourself."

Asgore facepalmed and Frisk snickered, but Toriel thought on it. "No... he's right.... but then... who was that?"

************************

Deep in the Everfree, Zecora was harvesting some of the glowmoss for a illumation potion to make a pony glow in the dark. She was getting close to the castle of the two sisters, when she noticed something near the castle. Taking cover, she began to observe as five forms headed for it, two bound by rope.

"MOVE IT PRISONERS. THE BOSS IS NOT PATIENT WHEN SHE WANTS SOMETHING."

"Can it, Papyrus." The female shadow said. "As for you two, I am looking forward to what you will help me get. And I want a LOT."

Then Zecora heard a familar voice. "Why are you doing this to us?!"

Chara!

"Because I am a monster, kid." The woman said. "And monsters are like this. We steal, we kill, we eat the flesh of humans, and we rob and steal and plunder and.... well you know. Though I will admit I kinda liked the version of you in our universe. there at least you were a heartless little minon, loyal and dependable. And such a bully! You made me so proud."

Zecora had heard enough. She began to sneak away... when she stepped on a twig.

"Oh buck me." She inwardly cringed, freezing as the forms turned.

"A SPY!" The tallest one said, coming into the light. And Zecora was stunned as she saw the skeleton. It was Papyrus... and yet not. His eyes were shaped like angry sockets, his armor black with red highlights, not to mention his blood red cape. And then there was the high heels, large enough to walk with easily, and yet also clearly tools of destruction given the heels being spikes. "IT'S A ZEBRA!"

"Catch it you idiot! I want no witnesses!" The female shadow said. Zecora prepared to bolt, but the evil Papyrus was ready, focusing his bone power to bring a cage of bones all around her. She went wide eyed in fear as she turned, seeing who the others were.

One was an evil version of Sans, short and fat with sharp teeth, one golden. But the third was the worst. She wore a black robe with red designs of the Lazarus Lapis on it, and white sleeves. Her fur was slightly unkempt and her robes ragged, and she was also very curvy, moreso than the true being Zecora recalled. But the worst was the eyes: Blood red iris in each one, the eyes themselves yellow.

An Evil Toriel?!

"Well well well." She said, grinning the grin of nightmares, showing sharp teeth. "Looks like someone was sniffing where she shouldn't be. Normally not a big fan of horseflesh.... but then.. you're not a horse."

Zecora fumed. "If one hair you harm on those children's heads, I will make you something far worse than dead!"

Evil Toriel chuckled. "Is that so? Well I have you know that even though they are not from my kingdom of Underfell they are still my kin, and I have no intent on hurting them... much." She turned to them. "After all, I still love my kids, as long as they obey orders. And if they cannot do that.. .well there is always the idea of nothing saying loving like something from the oven."

Sans and Papyrus chuckled, grinning as Zecora gasped. "You wouldn't!" She screamed out in horror.

Evil Toriel chuckled. "I would. And unless their parents get me the Lazarus Lapis tonight, the key to Resurrection without a SAVE, I may just have to enjoy a nice little dinner." She turned to her minions. "Which I know you two left the ransom note at their house, right?"

Evil Papyrus and Evil Sans chuckled nervously. "Ummm.....about that....."

Evil Toriel bellowed. "IDIOTS! HOW ELSE DO YOU THINK THEY WILL GET THE STONE TO US!?!" She turned to the zebra, burning the bones away with hellfire. "Looks like you're spared my cooking pot, zebra!" She reached into Sans pocket and pulled out a note. Zecora read it...

"Dear My so-called GOOD half,

I am Underfell Toriel, brought to this cursed dimension by your stupid magics. I have no idea how to get home, but I fully intend to make the most of my life here. And you will help me, or your sons are my supper.

1.) Deliver to us the Lazarus Lapis.

2.) Deliver to us slaves to serve us.

3.) If possible, open the portal to our world IMMEDIATELY.

You have until the next full moon to meet my demands or you can kiss your kids goodbye.

Signed,

Underfell Toriel."

Zecora cringed as she saw it was signed with blood, and saw the three laugh evilly. She cringed inside.

And she thought ERROR was bad...

TO BE CONTINUED...