• Published 24th Jan 2017
  • 667 Views, 0 Comments

MLP Blazing Souls Season 1 - Power Stream



An Unicorn by the name of Soul Blaze will try to prove he's one of the strongest Ponies on Equestria while he faces many dangers. (Revamps the entire MLP series)

  • ...
4
 0
 667

Episode 1 - Ponyville Arrival

MLP
BLAZING SOULS

Episode 1 - Ponyville Arrival

The train arriving in Ponyville was FULL, especially because Ponyville has been chosen to be the Main city for the Summer Sun Celebration, various ponies had been coming up on the city to help organize the Celebration.

Between these ponies, one of them stood out:

It was a male Unicorn colt. He appeared to still be in High School, but had very different clothing. He wore a Black Jacket with flame vinyls, a white T-Shirt underneath, Brown shorts and Black steel-toed shoes. The colt also had a Red Coat with Orange and Yellow hair and tail that looked like they were flames.

His name is Soul Blazer

He looked around, watching various ponies help each other in organizing the Summer Sun Celebration. It's always great to see ponies helping each other in these special events. He thought.

He started walking around Ponyville, still seeing other ponies help each other, until he was poked by a pink finger. He turned around to find a Pink pony staring at him from a very close point of view.

The pony was pink all over, except for her tank-top, which was yellow, and her short shorts, which were blue.

"..." Blaze stood quiet

"..." The pink pony stood quiet, too.

Hmmm... Blaze was thinking about what to say, but he had a better idea (Insert random light bulb here).

He kept staring at the pony for some seconds and then snapped his fingers, making the pink pony jump back "Hahahaha! Weren't expecting that, huh?!" He said. "Eh?" it was then that he noticed something on the pony.

She had what looked like wings. Metal wings. Hm? I don't get this. Artificial Pegasus? he thought I know technology is a thing in Equestria, but... No... These aren't wings...

Blaze walked closer to the pink pony while she stared at him and checked the 'wings' she had. Turns out the wings were really sharp, looking like blades, and they were connected by a lower hilt that was located on the pony's tail. These are not wings! That is an AXE! Blaze thought.

"Damn! Looks like you pack quite a punch! Name's Soul Blazer. Can we spar sometime?" Blaze said while extending his hand.

The pony only kept staring at him for a second before running off to a Candy shop at a street corner.

Meh. Maybe not. Blaze thought (Insert rolling sweat).


Blaze decided to make some exercise and started jogging through town heading into its Countryside. There, he found an Apple-tree farm with a wide-range of Apple trees.

DAMN! That's a big farm! I wonder who are the owners?! Blaze thought. He then started to skid-stop into the farm's main gate.

"Hmm..." Blaze walked into the farm and immediately jumped up at a loud shout:

"YEEEE-HAAAAW!!!"

Blaze looked around and found to his left an Earth pony running to an Apple-tree and kicking it, making the apples that were in the tree fall down into a basket.

"That's a pretty strong kick there, lady!" Blaze commented, making the pony turn around and look at him "Do you do Martial Arts?"
She has a whip... Blaze thought when he spotted the whip on her pants' belt.

"Nope. That's mah friend in the skies, Rainbow Dash's style!" The pony said with a country accent.

Hmm... She must be from Appleloosa. Most ponies that have that accent come from there. "And you are?" The pony asked Blaze.

"My name is Soul Blazer. I'm a new guy moving to Ponyville." He answered while extending his hand. The pony took it and shook very quickly, but that didn't faze him.

"Mah name's Applejack, Apple farmer from 'round here!" The pony named Applejack said.

"Well nice to meet ya, Applejack." Blaze said. "So erm... Are you guys rich or something?"

"No we aren't. Why didja ask?"

"Because the farm you have is FREAKING HUGE!!!" Blaze shouted. "Seriously! How come you guys can get an area this big to make your farm?!"

"Hahahaha! That's something for another time, mah horned friend! The Sweet Apple Acres is indeed this big!" Applejack laughed it out.
While she spoke that, a Rainbow trail passed over their heads, Blaze noticed the trail. "Eh? Did a Pegasus just fly by us?" He asked.

"That must'ave been Dash." Applejack said while looking at the sky. The rainbow trail started clearing clouds along the way, making the sky a lot more clearer.

"She must be this town's weather forecaster." Blaze said.

"More than that!" Applejack interjected "She's our town's main athlete, she has participated in various sports for our town and is also the only pony that has ever done the Sonic Rainboom!"

"You're... Kidding... Right!?"

"Nah, I'm not!"

Blaze knows what the Sonic Rainboom is, he remembers that the day he got the cutie-mark, a Rainbow explosion appeared in the sky, which gave him the courage he has now AND his cutie-mark, which is a flame that showcase a black-colored crest symbol.


(If this isn't familiar, it's Naoto Kurogane's crest from BlazBlue Central Fiction)

The said pony, Rainbow Dash, started floating down and landed beside the two. "Hey! Who's the new guy?" She asked.

"Soul Blazer. I must say your speed is pretty impressive!" Blaze commented.

"Hehe! Thanks! I hear that a lot from my fans." Dash said.

About Rainbow Dash's appearence: She is wearing a blue and black jumpsuit under a sky-blue jacket and short-shorts.

With how impressive she is, no wonder she's gonna have fans. Blaze thought. "Uh, are you interested in Martial Arts, Ms. Dash?" He asked her.

"Don't call me Miss! It makes me feel old!" Dash said. "But yeah, I do practice Martial Arts every now and then."

"Cool! Would it be OK for us to spar sometime?" Blaze asked Dash.

"Yeah, sure, but not now since I'm busy with the weather. See ya later!" Dash said before blasting into the sky to clear it of more clouds.

"That's just how she is." Applejack commented.

"Meh, it's OK." Blaze said. Applejack offered an apple which he took it and ate. After that, he thanked her and started jogging back to Ponyville.


MLP BLAZING SOULS



MLP BLAZING SOULS


After returning to Ponyville, he decided to visit as many shops as he could before going to his new house. So he visited various shops in town and on some of them he managed to buy somethings for his house.

He was walking towards the most inner part of Ponyville when he came across a white building. "Hm? Looks like a clothe store." Blaze commented when he saw how beautiful the building looked.

When he pushed the door open, a bell ringed, but it looked like the owner didn't listen, since she was occupied with her shop's decorations. Probably for the Celebration... Blaze thought.

"Um, Excuse me!" He called out. Making the owner turn her attention to him.

"Yes? Must I help you in something, My dear Sir?" She asked him.

Err... Her accent sounds fake... Blaze thought. "I was hoping I could have a new set of clothes..."

The girl's eyes lit up at that. "Oh how Magnificent! Please come with me, sir!" She then grabbed Blaze's arm and was now leading him to another room of the shop.

"Uh, my name is Soul Blazer." He said while they were walking.

"Mine is Rarity, my dear." She told him.


On the next moment, Blaze was now wearing a black tuxedo with a red tie on it. "Err... I think this was too much..."

"Oh, hohoho! Sorry, I got way too excited!"

Blaze stepped down from the pedestal he was in "Still, I might keep this outfit for formal occassions, so thanks anyway."

"Oh, thank you dear." Rarity said.


Blaze was back on his normal outfit and stepped out of the shop, which was named 'Carousel Boutique'

"So, I can count on you for any kind of clothing I need for any occassion?" Blaze said.

"Yup! And since this is your first time on my shop, that tuxedo of yours is free of charge, OK?" Rarity told him.

"Y-You don't have to be THAT generous..."

"Oh please, all for a new friend!"

Ah well Blaze thought "I'll see you later then, Ms. Rarity"

Pof! such was the sound of Rarity's blush. "J-Just call me Rarity, dear."

"...OK..."

After waving good-bye to Rarity, he started walking towards the Everfree Forest, but that's because ponies told him of an Animal caretaker that lives close to it. Who the hell takes care of animals close to one of Equestria's scariest places... he thought.

While he was walking, he stopped when he heard a growl. It was coming from his right and it was a brown bear.

"Oh. Err..." Blaze isn't really scared by the bear, but is not sure how to act. The bear roars back and then...

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWRGHHHH!!!!!"

The bear did a very loud roar.

"Uhhh..." But that didn't scare Blaze in the slightest. The bear appeared confused after his scare attempt.

"Mr. Bear! That's not very nice!" A gentle voice sounded behind the two animals. When Blaze turned, he met the gaze of a butter-yellow pony that wore a green sweater and blue shorts. "Don't try to scare the ponies like that again, you hear?!"

The bear nodded very quickly.

Weird... Blaze thought. "He didn't really scare me, miss."

"AH!!" The girl got startled and went to hide behind the bear she was lecturing. "W-W-W-W-Who's there?!" she was peeking from the bear's side

Blaze waved his hand.

"Oh... I-It was just a pony" Fluttershy came out "W-What's your name?"

"Soul Blazer."

"Eh?" Fluttershy was confused by Blaze's name.

"Uh... Let's say it's a name for a guard or something. You know." Blaze tried to explain "Just call me Blaze to be easier."

"Oh... OK." Her voice was very soft. "M...My name is..."

"..."

"Fluttershy..."

His ears perked up, meaning he had good hearing. "NIce to meet you, Fluttershy." Blaze then extended his hand for a shake. Fluttershy picked it and shaked slowly. "I heard there's an animal caretaker that lives close to the Everfree Forest and I was going to visit."

"T-That's me!"

"Eh?" Blaze got confused when he heard that. "YOU live close to the Everfree Forest?!"

Fluttershy nodded slowly.

"Heeeeeh??? S-Sorry to say, but you don't look like someone that would live close to the Everfree Forest!" Blaze told her.

"I know. Some ponies said that to me as well." Fluttershy said.


"So you keep the animals you take care of in a cottage at the edge of the Everfree Forest?"

"Yup. As simple as that."

Blazer and Fluttershy were walking to her cottage and were talking along the way. "Haven't you ever had any problems with Timberwolves invading your home?"

"No. At least, none that I remember..." Fluttershy spoke.

"Well, whenever you need help with something destroying your cottage, just go visit my home in a hurry that I'm gonna help ya!" Blaze said. They had already arrived at Fluttershy's cottage.

"Thanks! I'll see you at the Celebration!" Fluttershy said before entering her house.

Hmm... She was really sweet. Blaze thought. Maybe we can get to see each other again...


Night was already coming, so Blaze was now walking towards his house, which was close to an Oak Tree that functions as a library. I wonder if someone lives there... Blaze thought.

His house, which was next to the Oak Tree, had a Red color with some details in Yellow, as well as the Roof. It was a pretty common-like house.

Only thing is: The house never had curtains to begin with.

Who the hell put curtains on my house? Blaze thought. He walked to the door and knocked on it, no one answered. He decided to turn the door knob and the house revealed itself OPEN.

I made it clear my house had to be locked UNTIL I came over... Who the... Blaze was getting suspicious.

When he entered the house, it was dark everywhere. He braced himself and turned on the light before shouting "OK! Game's Over, give up!"

"SURPRISE!!!"

Blaze fell back on his rump.

To put it simply, his house was open because various ponies of Ponyville wanted to make a Surprise Welcome party to him. Who organized it thought would be another big surprise to him. When Blaze got up, he was met by a familiar Pink face.

"HI!" The pony spoke.

"Hey! You're that pink pony with the Axe wings on the back!" Blaze said. The girl, appearing confused, looked behind her and sure enough, the two Axe wings were there.

"Ah! You must mean my Party Axe! Haha!"

Party Axe? What the hell kind of name is that? Blaze thought. "Anyway, my name is Pinkie Pie! I organized this surprise 'Welcome to Ponyville' party!" The pink pony told him.

"It was you?" Blaze asked.

"Yes! I am Ponyville's party pony! Any kind of special event I make a Party out of it!" Pinkie said.

"..." Blaze was still processing what she said.

"Don't worry, sugarcube. You'll get used to her in no time." Blaze heard a familiar voice by his left. It was Applejack!

"Applejack? How did you get here?" He asked her.

"Pinkie sometimes invites the entire town to these parties of 'ers!" Applejack explained, leaving Blaze wide-eyed.

"Yeah, but her parties really do get the jam they need, though!" Rainbow Dash said from Blaze's top.

"Wow. It's the entire city indeed." Blaze said while he looked up.

"'Sup?"


Blaze began walking through his house, meeting some ponies along the way; he also saw Rarity and Fluttershy again on the party, and although he thought it was still unexpected to have a party on his house, he was enjoying it. His only question was how Pinkie got all of these ponies inside the house.

Applejack answered "It's just Pinkie, don't question it."

After some hours of party, it was time to get to sleep, the Summer Sun Celebration was tomorrow night, so he had to take a rest.

All the while, he had this question on his head: "What will happen next on this small-looking town?"

Author's Note:

Expect many-many-many Anime Cliches in this story. Especially HAREM

Also, don't anime have that screenshot in their commercial moments? Yeah, that's why there are pictures on the middle part of the story, or where I think is the middle...

Credits to the images goes to:
Image 1 - by DeannART - "Twilight with Friends"
Image 2 - by shepherd0821 - "4komagic wallpaper"