• Published 24th Jan 2017
  • 668 Views, 0 Comments

MLP Blazing Souls Season 1 - Power Stream



An Unicorn by the name of Soul Blaze will try to prove he's one of the strongest Ponies on Equestria while he faces many dangers. (Revamps the entire MLP series)

  • ...
4
 0
 668

Prologue Episode

My life has always been the normal kind: Wake up, go to school, learn something new, go back home, do your homework, have free time, go sleep.

But in these free times I had, I was working on a little project of mine ever since I was in elementary school. A Magical Weapon that I call it "Keyblade"

The Keyblade is a weapon of both Light and Darkness, since both are Interdependent and one CANNOT exist without the other. So the Keyblade I was doing concentrated these two forces, so it was of both Light and Darkness. I don't know how strong it was, but that didn't matter at the start.

Although, if the events that happened when I reached sixteen proved anything, is that the weapon I created was really important to the world of Equestria, and I made myself bear the responsibility to protect it with the new friends I gained from those events.

Each of these friends proved something that I had on my brain for a long time: "As long as we have friends, nothing can stop us from achieving our objectives!"

My name is Soul Blaze

And this is the story of the greatest adventure I've ever had in my life.

Author's Note:

It's a pretty short Prologue, yes. But that's what it is: A Prologue.

Now, how will the Mane 6 fight? I have that covered, each of them have a certain skill or weapon I've had in mind for them. Pinkie is probably the craziest one, but hey, that's just me.

Twilight's Fighting Style: Magic Book (She uses a magic book for most of her Skills and Unique attacks.)

Applejack's Fighting Style: Whipper (She uses a whip for most of her Skills and Unique attacks.)

Rainbow Dash's Fighting Style: Martial Arts (With how athletic she is, Martial Arts are no problem for her, so she attacks using her own Fists and Hooves.)

Rarity's Fighting Style: Ribbon Dance (Rarity uses a special Ribbon she made to fight against her opponents.)

Pinkie Pie's Fighting Style: Party Axe (I know a cannon sounds weird, well try an AXE. Her play-style is similar to Labrys from Persona 4 Arena, and that's why she uses an Axe to fight.)

Fluttershy's Fighting Style: Angel the Rabbit (Angel does most of the attacks, but Fluttershy helps him on most of the moves. Some of their combination attacks are very powerful as well.)