• Published 9th Jan 2017
  • 947 Views, 8 Comments

Blamed for Nothing - FNAFBRONY



After being blamed for destroying Town Hall, Sweetie Belle runs away into the Everfree Forest, where she meets someone unexpected.

  • ...
5
 8
 947

Helping

“Fluttershy,” Discord called out. “I have returned, and with somepony else too.”

Sweetie Belle looked around at the familiar cottage, while still being held in the arms of the draconequus. She recognized the decorations and photos that surrounded her. She knew whose house this was, and why Discord had brought her here.

“Oh, hello Discord,” a called out to them. “Who is it you brought with you?”

After a few seconds, the pony who asked the question walked into the room. She was a pegasus with a light yellow coat, light pink mane and tail, and a cutie mark consisting of three butterflies.

“Oh, hello Sweetie Belle,” Fluttershy said to her. “How are you today?”

Sweetie gulped before she answered. “G-good.”

“Is there something wrong Sweetie Belle?” Fluttershy asked. “You're not looking like yourself.”

Sweetie looked back at Discord, who was still holding her in his hands. The creature looked back at her, knowing quite well what she was said.

“This filly here has been kicked out of town by everypony for something she didn't do!”

The pegasus gasped. “Oh my. What did they accuse her for?”

“Something about Town Hall being wrecked even though she never wanted to destroy it in the first place, or something like that,” Discord continued. “Anyway, I eventually found here walking in the Everfree Forest and decided to make it up to her. So, I brought her to you, because I know you can help her out!”

At that moment, the draconequus snapped his fingers, causing a bright light to shine for a split second. Once the light was gone, Fluttershy found herself sitting in a wooden chair, holding a clipboard in one hoof and a pencil in the other. She looked over to see Sweetie Belle, who was now lying across a giant red couch. Discord was nowhere to be found,

“Now go on,” Discord's voice said to them. “Ask her about how she's feeling and make her feel better!”

Fluttershy sighed as she put the objects the her hooves down and got off the chair. “Discord, I don't think that is going to work right now.”

She looked over at Sweetie Belle. “I think she needs some time to herself before she's ready to speak again.”

Sweetie Belle’s head quickly turned as she saw Discord emerged from the back of the couch.

“Oh alright,” the creature said. “We’ll let her be by herself for a bit. When she's ready, we’ll all talk about it together to figure out how we're going to make her feel better.”

Fluttershy looked back the filly on the couch. “Is that alright with you Sweetie Belle?”

Sweetie sighed. “Y-yes. That w-would be fine.”

*Knock Knock Knock*

“Fluttershy,” a voice called through the door. “Open up. We need to speak with you.”

Sweetie Belle gasped as she jumped off the couch and ran up to the pegasus, grabbing her front leg as she began to chatter her teeth.

“H-h-how did they know I-I was h-here?” She asked.

“No idea,” Discord said shrugging. “I didn't see anypony before we left.”

Fluttershy looked at the draconequus before speaking. “Discord, could you please go and tell them to leave while I look after Sweetie?”

“Anything for you Fluttershy.” Discord answered before snapping his fingers and disappearing in a flash of light.


“C’mon Fluttershy,” Rainbow Dash snarled as she hovered in the air. “What's taking her so long?”

“Now calm down there Rainbow,” Applejack said to the flying pegasus. “She probably has a lot of work to do.”

“Oh, like taking care of animals? It shouldn't take that hard to care for them!” Rainbow shouted back.

“Technically, that's not the only job she has now.” A familiar voice said to the group.

“Discord, is that you?” Twilight yelled.

As soon as those words left her mouth, she felt something crawling on her back. She turned her head as fast as she could to see what was there, only to see Discord, as small as a bug, about to climb her neck.

“Yes Twilight, it is I,” he said in a high pitched voice. “And I am here to tell you one thing and one only.”

Twilight sighed. “Well, what is it?”

With a snap of his fingers, Discord teleported in front of the group, holding a sheet of paper in his hand. He handed to Twilight, who began to levitate it with her magic. The paper only had two words written on it in red ink.

GET LOST!

Twilight looked back at Discord, who was now trying to hold in his laughter. “Okay Discord, enough games! Move aside so we can speak with Fluttershy!”

“Did you see the note I gave you,” Discord replied. “She has something that she has to deal with and it needs to be done without you cold-hearted filly-blamers!”

The group’s hearts almost stopped as they heard the creature finish his sentence.

“Y-you saw w-what happened?” Rarity asked.

“Well no,” Discord answered. “But I did hear about what you four did from the victim of the attack! I found her in the Everfree Forest and she told me everything. I knew that she was going to need a place to stay for now, and I thought that Fluttershy would be only answer.”

“So Sweetie Belle is in there?” Applejack asked, pointing her hoof at the door.

“Yes, she is,” the draconequus replied. “And that's where she's going to stay until you ponies smarten up and think about what you’ve done!”

With another finger snap and a flash of light, Discord was now suddenly holding a rolled up newspaper. He then began to lightly hit Twilight on the head with it, all the while saying, “Bad pony! Bad!”

“Well Discord,” Twilight said as she kept getting hit. “It should be noted that we are here to apologize to Sweetie Belle. We recently found out who actually caused Town Hall to fall apart, and we were all in the wrong for blaming a harmless filly who didn't do a thing.”

“I'm sorry Twilight,” Discord said as he stopped hitting her. “But from the way the filly looked when she heard your voice at the door, it's clear that she isn't ready to accept your apology. So, I suggest that you follow what that note says and leave.”

Snapping his fingers once again, Discord disappeared in a flash of light, leaving the ponies with the single sheet of paper. Twilight tried to open the door, but it turned out to be locked. They all sighed as they began to walk away from the cottage.

“What are we going to do now Twilight?” Rainbow Dash asked the alicorn. “We have to say we’re sorry!”

“Rainbow’s right dear,” Rarity added. “I just want to see my sister’s face again, just to tell her I'm sorry!”

“There's nothing we can do right now,” Applejack said, causing everypony to look at her. “Discord won't let any one of us inside. We’ll just have to wait until Sweetie’s ready to accept an apology.”

“How long will that take?” Rainbow asked.

“Who knows,” the earth pony answered. “It could take days, it could take weeks. All we know for right now is that we can't get in right now.

“We can't get in,” Twilight said as she had a small smirk on her face. “But maybe if somepony else can, they can get Sweetie Belle to come out of the cottage so we can apologize!”

“Twilight, that's an absolutely amazing idea,” Rarity said. “But, who else can can be able to be let into the house if none of us can? Discord would most likely say no to anypony who is at the door.”

Twilight simply answered with, “I can think of two off the top of my head.”