• Published 9th Jan 2017
  • 947 Views, 8 Comments

Blamed for Nothing - FNAFBRONY



After being blamed for destroying Town Hall, Sweetie Belle runs away into the Everfree Forest, where she meets someone unexpected.

  • ...
5
 8
 947

Leaving

The crowd of ponies surrounded her, almost all of them angrily shouting. They were yelling at her because the damage of Town Hall was right behind her. So, it's clear that because she was the closest to it when it collapsed, it must make sense that she was the one who made it come down.

“Good going Sweetie Belle!”

“You had to go too far!”

The cold, heartless comments just kept coming as Sweetie Belle stared at the crowd with tears in her eyes. But they didn't care. They just kept yelling and making fun of her for no particular reason.

“Oh so now you're gonna cry! Go ahead, we don't care!”

“It should take us forever to rebuild the building! Thanks for giving us all hard work!”

Sweetie Belle just kept crying, hoping that this was all just a bad dream. She looked around at the faces of ponies who were in the crowd, surprised that most of her friends and even family were yelling at her.

The only ones who weren't yelling at her was her best friends Applebloom and Scootaloo. They just stared at her with sad expressions, as if they knew she was innocent, but didn't want to be dragged into the situation. Sweetie was tempted to ask them to defend her, but she didn't want them to get into trouble.

As the crowd continued to yell, Sweetie just felt like nothing was ever going to get better from here. She couldn't stay in Ponyville any longer. So she slowly got up off the ground, wiped away a few tears from her eyes, and began to run away from the angry mob, who just stood in silence.

As Sweetie began to run, she could very clearly hear somepony yelling back at her something that she will never forget.

“And good riddance sister!”

Sweetie looked back to see her older sister Rarity, standing at the front of the crowd. More tears began to run down the filly’s face as she saw her, which made her run even faster than before.

Once Sweetie was out of sight, the crowd began to slowly break apart. Some left the scene of the accident, while others stayed to look at the damage.

“Well, now that she's gone,” Rarity started. “Shall we begin to rebuild this building?”

“Of course Rarity,” Twilight answered. “Let's get to work before she comes back and ruins our hard work!”

“Yeah!” Rainbow Dash shouted. “I hope she never comes back!”

“I'm with you there Rainbow.” Applejack added.

As the mares angrily got to work rebuilding the Town Hall, two other fillies just stood in shock at what that had both saw and heard.

“How could they,” Scootaloo yelled. “They literally just drove Sweetie Belle out of town! I mean, why would they do this? This isn't how I thought our sisters would act!”

“I know right,” Applebloom added. “We all know that Sweetie Belle wouldn't even hurt a fly! Besides, they had absolutely no evidence to prove that she did it anyway!”

Suddenly, an idea popped into both of their heads. The two turned to look at each other with small grins.

“Are you thinking what I'm thinking?” Applebloom asked.

“Does it have something to do with going out to find Sweetie Belle and proving she's innocent?” Scootaloo replied.

“Nope! That's not what I'm thinking of,” a voice came from behind them. “I'm thinking of making a giant ice cream sundae, covered in chocolate syrup and whipped cream with a cherry on top!”

The fillies turned around to see Pinkie Pie standing right behind them with a smile on her face.

“Pinkie Pie,” Scootaloo started. “How long have you been there?”

“Oh, just long enough. So, I'm guessing you're both going to go find Sweetie Belle in order to prove that she didn't cause that building to collapse, am I right?”

“I g-guess.” Applebloom said as Scootaloo shrugged in confusion.

“Well in that case,” Pinkie said before rushing past them and heading straight towards her best friends. “Hey girls!”

“What is it Pinkie?” Twilight asked with anger in her voice.

“I just thought I'd tell you that both Applebloom and Scootaloo are thinking about going out to find Sweetie Belle in order to prove to us all that she was innocent.”

“Oh are they now?” Rarity said as she and all her friend slowly began to walk over towards the two fillies with grins so creepy, it could possibly scare Princess Celestia.

“Well, it was nice knowing you Scootaloo.” Applebloom said her friend as the mare got closer.

“You too Applebloom,” Scootaloo replied. “You too.”


Sweetie Belle continued to cry as she ran towards the edge of Ponyville. Almost everypony in town now hates her for something she didn't even do. Even her sister, who Sweetie lives with all her heart, betrayed her and probably doesn't want to see her again.

She continued to to run until she was greeted by something that left her now in a state of fear. She was at the entrance to the Everfree Forest. Sweetie Belle knew it was a dark and scary place, but since she had nowhere else to go, she figured it was the only option left.

She began to slowly walk through the forest, tears still pouring from her eyes. Creepy looking trees and plants surrounded her, making her cry even more. She usually had Applebloom and Scootaloo to help protect her, but not this time. This time she was all by herself, and she didn't know how long that would be for. It could be weeks. It could be months. It could even be years!

Or it could be right now.

As she walked, Sweetie Belle couldn't help but get the feeling that she was being watched. Her thoughts were proven right when she heard a familiar, sinister voice.

“Why hello there young filly. Why are you in doing here in a place like this?”

Author's Note:

Please ignore the fact that the Mane 6 are unlikable. They shall see through their mistakes eventually. (And no, that is not a spoiler. You've probably guessed that the moment you started reading this story )